Drop scene of kidnapping, forced conversion of Sikh girl

bandabairagi

Voter (50+ posts)

PS: City Nankana
District: Nankana Sahib
Subject: incident of kidnapping of Jagjit Kaur(sikh girl aged around 19) by a Muslim boy namely Mohammad Hassan

Sir at around 9 AM on 28-08-19 the said incident was reported to local police.

2. FIR number 287/19 u/s 365-B PS City Nankana was lodged against 6 accused (Hassan s/o Zulfiqar being the main accused).

3. It was learnt during interview of family of the accused that the accused has taken the girl to Lahore and two police raiding parties were dispatched to Lahore after lodging the FIR.

4. The cell phone of the accused was tracked at Lahore and Police parties raided those places but the accused couldn’t be found.

5. At around 8 PM one advocate namely Sheikh Sultan contacted SHO City Nankana and told that the girl Jagjit Kaur has embraced Islam and contracted Nikah with Mohammad Hassan(accused). He also told the SHO the she has also filed a writ petition in Lahore High Court against local police and her family.

6. The relevant documentary and video proof of the Nikah and the girl’s conversion to Islam is attached herewith.

Regards.

sikhs allover the world should take notice of this kidnapping and forced conversion of a sikh girl to muslim, their is no protection of sikh in pakistan . corridor bana kar kya fayada ?

بگ باس

MPA (400+ posts)
because Muslim girls are not allowed by state to leave Islam to marry a non Muslim boy but state allowed non Muslim girls to leave their religion to marry a Muslim boy

State just want non Muslim girls = state sponsored kidnapping

ابے بونڈ کے بوچھے۔۔۔ اگر مسلمان اپنے دین سے پھر جائے تو اسے مرتد کہتے ہیں اور اس کی سزا بھی ہے۔۔۔

تو اپنا لبرلزم اپنی عورتوں پہ آزما یہاں نہ یہن ڈال۔

midwayus

MPA (400+ posts)
A Muslim girl cannot marry a non Muslim in Pakistan by law and if she/he wants to marry the non Muslim by converting to his/her religion there is no way to convert
brother i think you are confused first you talking abt she and now you talk she/ he ?
you said in pakistan law in Pakistan muslim girl not marry to non muslim men

MUSLIM HE / SHE can marry ahle kitab very simple in Quran, i dont think in Pakistan law there is no restriction but i am not 100% sure

but i know that muslim girl NOT ALLOWED TO MARRY HINDU men TILL CONVERT TO MUSLIM

Liberal 000

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
brother i think you are confused first you talking abt she and now you talk she/ he ?
you said in pakistan law in Pakistan muslim girl not marry to non muslim men

MUSLIM HE / SHE can marry ahle kitab very simple in Quran, i dont think in Pakistan law there is no restriction but i am not 100% sure

but i know that muslim girl NOT ALLOWED TO MARRY HINDU men TILL CONVERT TO MUSLIM

We are here talking about the laws of Pakistan not Islam --- In India and West Muslim girls and boys are freely marring non Muslims and we Muslims proudly call them Muslims

It is a personal choice , you cannot force your religion on people --- people are free let them decide themselves whether they want to heaven or hell

If it is a duty of state to take people to heaven?

Billo Rani

Senator (1k+ posts)
It is a personal choice , you cannot force your religion on people --- people are free let them decide themselves whether they want to heaven or hell
Isn't this girl an adult? What if she did it willingly being in love? Let the facts come out of the case first before you make assumptions and conclusions. The authorities have taken notice and already started raiding places by tracking cell phones. It won't belong before whole story is revealed.

Humi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
nice to Pakistanis blessing women running away from home with boys instead of hurling the usual abuse.

midwayus

MPA (400+ posts)
We are here talking about the laws of Pakistan not Islam --- In India and West Muslim girls and boys are freely marring non Muslims and we Muslims proudly call them Muslims

If it is a duty of state to take people to heaven?

i dont understand your discussion ?

you want to know the law of pakistan or what?

if in india muslim SHE or he freely marry any other religion you INDIAN MUSLIMS proudly call them muslims ? so what we do this total person choice

regarding State its all depends if ISLAMIC state then its state duty & liablitites to tell MUSLIM girl about it whats Quran mention but not force her

or if state is non muslim then no liabltity of state