Akbar Bugti:What is better than seeing your enemies driven before you and then taking their women to

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
One may get a different take If you read the article in its entirety. I have pasted the whole article here and highlighted the parts which indicate that confrontaion and aggressive handling by Musharraf at that time was wrong and as proven later on. Bugti had flaws in his character like many of us but for the larger interest of the country he should not have been killed like this. His murder has made the situation worse. One of the big blunders of Mushi the Commando ( other than Pakistan's involvement in Afghanistan and Kargil fiasco)

Please explain the "larger interest" when a Sirdar is firing and bombing the Army and Police of his own country? he acted like a criminal and got treated like a criminal?
If Bugti was a politician then why act like a criminal?

Stop being pathetic and politically correct, how will you explain the larger interest to those whose dear ones were killed in those attacks? Do you mean to say it is acceptable to the families of the police and soldiers who were killed by this criminal in line of duty because this criminal is black mailing the state?
Please help me understand what is larger interest? Why do we even talk about Bugti? He was the Al Capone of Baluchistan!

deltaforce

Senator (1k+ posts)
His report was wrong as he undermined Pakistan without good proof, but this lady did good research and I believe her as shy did show the truth and I will not believe that Pak. Army would do this.

hamoodurhman report was wrong ? because he undermined pakistan ?

it means he should have denied all allegations being a patriot pakistani. like musharraf does on talks shows on all tv channels .

he reported things without good proof , because proofs were not good , god knows what does pakistani good proof means , even dead bodies of

pakistani soldiers left by musharraf does not qualify for good proof in kargil .

since you are confident pak army cannot do anything wrong so no proof can be good proof.(bigsmile)........................................(bigsmile).........................(bigsmile)

ASQR1

hamoodurhman report was wrong ? because he undermined pakistan ?

it means he should have denied all allegations being a patriot pakistani. like musharraf does on talks shows on all tv channels .

he reported things without good proof , because proofs were not good , god knows what does pakistani good proof means , even dead bodies of

pakistani soldiers left by musharraf does not qualify for good proof in kargil .

since you are confident pak army cannot do anything wrong so no proof can be good proof.(bigsmile)........................................(bigsmile).........................(bigsmile)

No I did not say this, I said that he should have investigated thoroughly as this Lady did, and should really told the truth and not his deductions based on his understandings. Hamood ur rahaman brought shame to Pakistan by not being through and not be being very careful, Pakistan is facing those kind of nincompoops all the time, who have no finesse and smarts to be through and be objective, he was subjective and one sided.

ASQR1

Read hamood ur rehman commission report.

I told you once and will tell you again, Hamood-UR-Rahman report did not clearly cover the way sharmila has covered about Pak Army behaviour, Sharmila's deductions sound more close the reality than Hamood, so do not want to read Hamood's report, it sounds like anti Pakiatan.

Last edited:

modern.fakir

ASQR bhai ...this dude you are talking to follows some other faith than Islam, so dont expect him to understand the religious angle. Most of his posts are biased against Pakistan.

In matters of politics he usually takes the opinions of our opponents...

I told you once and will tell you again, Hamood-UR-Rahman report did not clearly cover the way sharmila has covered about Pak Army behaviour, Sharmila's deductions sound more close the reality than Hamood, so do not want to read Hamood's report, it sounds like anti Pakiatan.

modern.fakir

The larger interest is supporting the corrupt and supressing the truth (bigsmile)

Please explain the "larger interest" when a Sirdar is firing and bombing the Army and Police of his own country? he acted like a criminal and got treated like a criminal?
If Bugti was a politician then why act like a criminal?

Stop being pathetic and politically correct, how will you explain the larger interest to those whose dear ones were killed in those attacks? Do you mean to say it is acceptable to the families of the police and soldiers who were killed by this criminal in line of duty because this criminal is black mailing the state?
Please help me understand what is larger interest? Why do we even talk about Bugti? He was the Al Capone of Baluchistan!

sajad

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
the thing is he neither is nor was the hero, but the way he was killed made a hero of him. He may have been an ill soul, no one here portrays him righteous, but the million dollar questions is still there: did the incident help to put an end to the birth of people with bugti-mindset or it helped to create more of the same ? If army keeps on doing like this, they will only end up creating more bugties. as simple as that.

alimohsan52

ASQR bhai ...this dude you are talking to follows some other faith than Islam, so dont expect him to understand the religious angle. Most of his posts are biased against Pakistan.

In matters of politics he usually takes the opinions of our opponents...

I hate it when people pretend to be someone who they are not, this @hans guy is the same he pretends to be a Pakistani when he is not.

modern.fakir

Their are many such folks up here ...the irony is some disguise themselves by intermingling rare positive posts with mostly negative ones that look down on Pakistan and Pakistanis in general...

Those are the ones you really have to watch out for.

I hate it when people pretend to be someone who they are not, this @hans guy is the same he pretends to be a Pakistani when he is not.

Ali raza babar

Ali how old are you?

Do you have the basic understanding of war mechanics?

Whenever a tribe or country for that matter is attacked and taken over, the invading victorious army always takes women.

This has happened since the time humans evolved on this planet.

This does not make this behaviour correct but for a soldier who has just defied death and taken over an enemy, bedding is an important factor.

Pakistans most recent history outside its borders was 1970s, where thousands of [HI]Bengali women were raped by Pakistani army soldiers[/HI]. Its a known and accepted fact.

Raping, looting is a common war phenomenon, though despicable but for the soldier it becomes "right of conquest" matter.

Now to the original characters

Bugti was a $#%$$#
Musharraf is a #@$@@

but no man will go to war, kill another man, survive death and not get laid.

Iraq, Afghanistan, Veitnam, Roman Empire, Crusades...its all the same. Victorious men over taking and bedding with the enemy's women.

This fact is not Accepted By many and contradicted with proof that Mukti bani was behind the Rapes not Pak Soldiers ... Keep informed when you have a nick for that

ASQR1

My friends and country men, that is how this world been since the inception of this world, our history tells that Adam R. A. Had two sons and one killed the other for reasons really not confirmed.

So my friend we shall keep telling the truth to these fake Pakistanis and the truth will really bothers them, they will have many sleepless nights. I am sure about it. So keep up the good work and expose these nincompoops.

May Allah S.W.T. Help us Muslims to be straight forward, keep telling the truth to one and to all, expose enemies and get their goat by reminding them of their foolish ways.

Saadbaloch

Senator (1k+ posts)
Dont be fooled guys, He was more Pakistani then the Mushy, but the way he was brought wasnt his fault tribals life specialy these kind of tribal peoples grow up killing their enemies and cutting them into pieces to satisfy themselves, he was a barbarian but he had a very soft corner for Pakistan and its peoples, negiciation with him wud have been a better thing to do, but anyway he is gone and tbh his 70% of tribe is happy that he is no longer there.

knower

Minister (2k+ posts)
tum se yahi tawakko ki jaa sakti thi, aakhir tum Americans ke beech main rehte ho.

Kia hamare pyare Nabi Muhammad (saw) ke daur main bhi musalmanon ne fattah ke baad aisa kiya tha? NO

Jahan tak Pak army ka sawal hai, to us ka bhi hum afsoos karte hain.

ek cheez samajh lo, is ka ye matlab nhi ke agr koi cheez shuru se ho rhi hai ke wo sahi ho.

Yes it is but for the soldier on the ground, it does not matter.

There is a difference between surviving 100,000 bullets, watching your comrades die in the hands of the enemy, then finally killing and taking over your enemy and sitting in the comfort of our homes and watching the war zone on CNN, BBC or some tricky thread on Siasat.pk.

Once the enemy is dead, its time to get laid for the brave hearts. This is how the war, which is a very dirty game, works. We should all know this before jumping on the emotional airplane.

The phenomenon is as old as the entire human race.

If you can give me an example of a war where rape is a not a ground reality then I will retract my statements.

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger
The Mushie's toilet cleaners are in action.

These types of folks living in western countries wouldn't know Pakistan and its realities even if they are born thousand times.

How much different is this argument from that used by colonists and imperialists and Americans at present to invade other countries and occupying them?

Musharraf, is himself a murderer, a drunkard, a womanizer, a killer of thousands of tribal people and Balochis. How about a foreign power killing this chap citing his brutality when he was in office or even now?

So things are not as simple. Whatever Bughti was, he was representing a big section of Balochis, a people who have been discriminated, abused and exploited by Pakistani army - truth be told.

And there is something called "RULE OF LAW" - giving someone due trial.

But the toilet-cleaners, immature, good-for-nothing, finger-smelling, sitting-in-the-comfort-of-western-countries, stupid creatures won't understand that!

alot of rubbish .......not worth a reply

drkjke

bugti is labeled "Shaheed" by some people which makes me laugh.musharaf was evil person but bugti was no less evil!bugti actually sought help of indian and American agencies openly ,though he was once chief minister of balochistan (why he didn't do anything for balochistan than?).also if you ask people of his area they will testify that he was like other feudal lords and committed greatest atrocities against his own people.on top of that he was totally secular person.mulhid type.and islam is clear on this fact that a man,s worth is how much taqwa he has.not his education status or caste creed