Akbar Bugti:What is better than seeing your enemies driven before you and then taking their women to

Doorandesh

Councller (250+ posts)
Ali how old are you?

Do you have the basic understanding of war mechanics?

Whenever a tribe or country for that matter is attacked and taken over, the invading victorious army always takes women.

This has happened since the time humans evolved on this planet.

This does not make this behaviour correct but for a soldier who has just defied death and taken over an enemy, bedding is an important factor.

Pakistans most recent history outside its borders was 1970s, where thousands of Bengali women were raped by Pakistani army soldiers. Its a known and accepted fact.

Raping, looting is a common war phenomenon, though despicable but for the soldier it becomes "right of conquest" matter.

Now to the original characters

Bugti was a $#%$$#
Musharraf is a #@$@@

but no man will go to war, kill another man, survive death and not get laid.

Iraq, Afghanistan, Veitnam, Roman Empire, Crusades...its all the same. Victorious men over taking and bedding with the enemy's women.

We live in a civilized time now. Condoning these barbaric acts is despicable. No matter how much you trivialize it, rape is one with ugliest crime in humanity.

Keepinformed

Siasat.pk - Blogger
We live in a civilized time now. Condoning these barbaric acts is despicable. No matter how much you trivialize it, rape is one with ugliest crime in humanity.

Its barbaric.
Its unhuman.

But, this does happen and will happen in the future. As long as there are wars, the invading victorious army will commit these atrocities.

Why do you think that women and children (especially young teenage girls) are removed and given priority refugee status whenever a major war starts?

UAE and Qatar is currently filled up with Syrian, Iraqi, Leb etc war zone inflicted women. Needless to say many of them have become prostitutes because of poverty as their men have died in the war.

War is a dirty game. Its only death for men and rape for women. Thats it.

Now we can all go jog in circles about this but this would never stop the basic war phenomenon which is kill, dominate and get laid.

Last edited:

sngilani

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Yes it is but for the soldier on the ground, it does not matter.

There is a difference between surviving 100,000 bullets, watching your comrades die in the hands of the enemy, then finally killing and taking over your enemy and sitting in the comfort of our homes and watching the war zone on CNN, BBC or some tricky thread on Siasat.pk.

Once the enemy is dead, its time to get laid for the brave hearts. This is how the war, which is a very dirty game, works. We should all know this before jumping on the emotional airplane.

The phenomenon is as old as the entire human race.

If you can give me an example of a war where rape is a not a ground reality then I will retract my statements.

جنگ بدر ، غزوہ احد اور فتح مکہ .

rtabasum2

You still did not get the points raised in the post.

Yes rape should not happen in wars or other forms of conflicts but it does because this is what the human nature is.

Rape is unacceptable but this is a common practice in war times.

I already asked but u pay no heed to my sugestion, change ur cybername to wellinformed it does u more justice:)

Sohraab

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
u should have wished for winning the lottery, i think the wish u had on Mush thread just got fulfilled

yaar aap yakeen to nahi karain gay ....... mujhe bhi wohi mush wali thread yaad aai thi is thread ko dekhte hi

Last edited by a moderator:

Keepinformed

Siasat.pk - Blogger
جنگ بدر ، غزوہ احد اور فتح مکہ .

I decline commenting on religious matters because I am not qualified enough to do so.

Lets retain our focus on wars not involving religion.

Also again let me clear as mineral water, I am not condoning these acts but spraying down the ground realities of war. Rape is a common occurrence in warfare.

Keepinformed

Siasat.pk - Blogger
I already asked but u pay no heed to my sugestion, change ur cybername to wellinformed it does u more justice:)

Kim Khush Hua

images

Last edited:

shaheer

Minister (2k+ posts)
pakistan ka sab se bara problem yeh ha k yahan kisi bhi incident/event ki investagation nahe hoti.kabhi koi cheez established nahe hoti.jo kuch bhi hua quaid-e-azam ki death se le kar questa murders tak,koi bhi cheez established nahe ki gai neutral ho k.ta k logo ko pata chal sakay k kia ghalat hua,kia theek hua,kaisy hua,kion hua,kis ne kia....baad myn log 50/50 he rahty hyn k acha hua ya bura hua.

Dear Keepmeinformed!

Islam does not teach us to rape women and get laid after winning a conflict or a war. This is an animal like behaviour which you are trying to justify as a common practise.

As a muslim Bugti should not have made such a statement. A few examples of wars, where women were not raped are Badr, Uhad and Fatah e Makkah. We have our code of conduct laid out and should not follow a tradition long kept by barbaric conquerors.

Hope I have made my point clear.....

sngilani

Street talk? :lol:

I cannot take religion out from my life. This is part of our history. So please refrain from silly comments. Otherwise you are admitting America so called the most civilized society is also brutal and uncivilized in war condition.

A.Ali.T

Minister (2k+ posts)
Ali how old are you?

Do you have the basic understanding of war mechanics?

Whenever a tribe or country for that matter is attacked and taken over, the invading victorious army always takes women.

This has happened since the time humans evolved on this planet.

This does not make this behaviour correct but for a soldier who has just defied death and taken over an enemy, bedding is an important factor.

Pakistans most recent history outside its borders was 1970s, where thousands of Bengali women were raped by Pakistani army soldiers. Its a known and accepted fact.

Raping, looting is a common war phenomenon, though despicable but for the soldier it becomes "right of conquest" matter.

Now to the original characters

Bugti was a $#%$$#
Musharraf is a #@$@@

but no man will go to war, kill another man, survive death and not get laid.

Iraq, Afghanistan, Veitnam, Roman Empire, Crusades...its all the same. Victorious men over taking and bedding with the enemy's women.

Man you are messed up.

Keepinformed

Siasat.pk - Blogger
I cannot take religion out from my life. This is part of our history. So please refrain from silly comments. Otherwise you are admitting America so called the most civilized society is also brutal and uncivilized in war condition.

??? You are quoting the wrong post. Where did I say to take religion out of your life? There seems to be astigmatic error on your end.

Start again.

But just to answer your last uttering, thousands of Iraqi women were raped and probably are raped on daily basis by the occupying forces. This goes unreported for the most count.

Start reading history books man.

Last edited:

Keepinformed

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Dear Keepmeinformed!

Islam does not teach us to rape women and get laid after winning a conflict or a war. This is an animal like behaviour which you are trying to justify as a common practise.

As a muslim Bugti should not have made such a statement. A few examples of wars, where women were not raped are Badr, Uhad and Fatah e Makkah. We have our code of conduct laid out and should not follow a tradition long kept by barbaric conquerors.

Hope I have made my point clear.....

Christianity, Judasim, Buddasim and all other religions of the world also do not teach to rape women.

Bugti was $$%#$% traitor who deserved what was coming to him.

This however does not and will not change the ground reality of war.

Where is @gotti when you need him! :lol:

PATRIOTIC_PAKISTANI

Minister (2k+ posts)
you mean there is a law in pakistan? really?

this is what we are fighting for... as this is what make lawlessness... taliban & Mullah Radio had same idiology that there is no rule of law in pakistan so they should take law in their own hand... so what do you think punishement by them should be justified ? i am afraid .. Not..
look at CJ now he is trying best same is the reason mush is in his hideouts... so yes there is still a hope .. somewhere though a little but law exists

Last edited:

PATRIOTIC_PAKISTANI

Minister (2k+ posts)
if the disease is not curable and contagious then burn the patient so all the germs are killed too

you mean MQM style ? social evils are always cureable as it depends from person to person. A light always comes out of dark .... think and you would get millions of examples ... Hazrat Umar once a big opposition to Prophet turned his best companion later on ... So Just focus on killing and curing the disease .. never give a hope curing people..

A.Ali.T

Minister (2k+ posts)
I hear what you are saying, I never liked the guy. By his own admission he commiitted first murder when he was 14. He deserved more horrifying death than he got. By the way I am not sure if he was killed or he committed suicide.

writeup

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I don't have an idea if this statement of Bugti is true or not,but I would just say to people supporting this unacceptable practice that you don't always win, and wouldn't want anyone to treat your woman like that. sorry if I have annoyed anyone of you.

lurker

But the toilet-cleaners, immature, good-for-nothing, finger-smelling, sitting-in-the-comfort-of-western-countries, stupid creatures won't understand that!
You mean the same "Toilet Cleaners" who are pumping $1.2 Billion into Pakistan from overseas? Those "Stupid Creatures"?