آپ ان میں سے کیا ہیں؟

knowledge88

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
بچہ آلِ آدم میں سے ہونے کی وجہ سے نسلاً مسلمان مان بھی لیا جائے تو کیا یہ حقیقت نہی کہ جس مذہب کے پیروکاروں کے گھر پیدا ہوتا ہے انہی کے مزاج اور اعتقاد کی بنا پر پرورش پاتا ہے۔ اور انہی کے مذہب پر اس کا اعتقاد پکا ہو جاتا ہے۔ مثلاً اگر آپ کسی ہندو کے گھر پیدا ہوجاتے تو قوی امکان ہے کہ آج ہندو مذہب کا دفاع کر رہے ہوتے۔ ہم مسلمان ہوکر اللہ کا شکر ادا کرتے ہیں کہ اس نے ہم پر رحمت کی اور مسلمان والدین کے ہاں پیدا کیا۔ اسی طرح کیونکہ ہندو اپنے مذہب کو سچا سمجھتے ہیں تو وہ بھی یہی کہتے ہیں کہ بھگوان کی کِرپا ہے کہ ہندو گھر میں پیدا ہوئے۔
I made the same point in my post.

Khan125

I have the same question to you I asked Sher-Kok above.

You wrote that
" Deen of islam is the only truth in this world and the only proper way of living in this world properly "

But majority of Muslims are the ones who were born in Islam"
I agree with you because I am a Muslim. But Christians ,Jews, Hindus and Atheists will not agree with you, There populations is in billions. How come billions be dumb ?

Help me figure out this concept.

It is my understanding and research that about 95% of the world population follow their parents religion.
If it was to do with intelligence as you mentioned then Newton (who changed modern Physics had strong Christian beliefs , in other words in his opinion only right religion was His)
Dr Abdul Salam was a Nobel laurate believed on a false prophet and he propagated his religion till his death. In his opinion, only right religion was His.
Jewish Scientists believe on Torah and denounce other religions.
Dr Abdul Qadeer is Alhumdulilah a Muslim. ( In his opinion only right religion is His)
The scientists I mentioned had extra ordinary brains but they all believed that the religions they were born in were the only right religions.
Doesn't that prove your theory wrong that if people think deeply they will convert to Islam ? and proves that majority of the people follow their birth religion (Irrespective of their intelligence)
It also depends upon how you define "intelligence " bcs Abu jehl, umr bin hasham was also known as Abul Hikam in mecca.

Mughal1

I have the same question to you I asked Sher-Kok above.

You wrote that
" Deen of islam is the only truth in this world and the only proper way of living in this world properly "

But majority of Muslims are the ones who were born in Islam"
I agree with you because I am a Muslim. But Christians ,Jews, Hindus and Atheists will not agree with you, There populations is in billions. How come billions be dumb ?

Help me figure out this concept.

It is my understanding and research that about 95% of the world population follow their parents religion.
If it was to do with intelligence as you mentioned then Newton (who changed modern Physics had strong Christian beliefs , in other words in his opinion only right religion was His)
Dr Abdul Salam was a Nobel laurate believed on a false prophet and he propagated his religion till his death. In his opinion, only right religion was His.
Jewish Scientists believe on Torah and denounce other religions.
Dr Abdul Qadeer is Alhumdulilah a Muslim. ( In his opinion only right religion is His)
The scientists I mentioned had extra ordinary brains but they all believed that the religions they were born in were the only right religions.
Doesn't that prove your theory wrong that if people think deeply they will convert to Islam ? and proves that majority of the people follow their birth religion (Irrespective of their intelligence)

Dear knowledge, the points you have raised I have explained them in detail in my explanation of the quranic text and links have been provided in my post above. In simple we need to look at things as a complete process in light of God's purpose for creation and revelation. Once we do that bits of this jigsaw puzzle will fall into place nicely. The quran is a perfect explanation of the purpose of God for creation of this universe and people in it.

It explains people are created babies not knowing a thing. On one hand they have been provided with brains, senses and bodies and on the other with things to interact with to become learned through life experiences as well as with revelation to fulfil plan and purpose of God. The whole thing is set in motion to continuously move in the direction set for it by God. This process is on going and has been going on for ages and will continue for ages to complete. God and all things including people are playing their parts in this process to lead it to its completion or conclusion. People have yet to redicover message of God for themselves as things have become muddled up due to mistakes and errors by human beings. May be some deliberate but other unintentional.

regards and all the best.