Pakistan ka ban jana sab say bara Blunder ha
London walay ko bahay na Karachi na sawabi

Katil honay say acha ha wo drunk sharabi
Jou baat keray sachi aur daray na zarabee

Last edited by a moderator:

mehwish_ali

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

???? ?????:?

???? ???? ?? ???? ????? ???? ?? ????? ?? ???? ????? ??? ?? ??? ?? ??? ???? ?????

??????? ???? ???? ?? ???? ?? ?????? ?????? ?? ???? ??? ???? ?? ?? ????? ???? ?? ??? ???? ?? ???? ?? ??? ??? ???

??????? ???? ?? ???? ?? ????? ?????? ?? ???? ??? ???? ?? ?? ????? ??? ????? ????? ?? ??? ??? ???? ????? ?? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?????? ??? ??? ????? ????? ???? ????? ??? ???? ?????

??????? ???? ?? ???? ?? ?????? ?????? ??? ?? ???? ??? ???? ?? ?? ????? ??? ???? ????? ???? ??? ???? ??? ??? ?? ????? ?? ???? ??? ?? ??? ??? ???

?? ?? ???? ???? ??????? ???? ???? ?? ???? ?????

Last edited:

jhootaylog

MPA (400+ posts)
???? ?????:?

???? ???? ?? ???? ?????

??????? ???? ???? ?? ???? ?? ?????? ?????? ?? ???? ??? ???? ?? ?? ????? ???? ?? ??? ???? ?? ???? ?? ??? ??? ???

??????? ???? ?? ???? ?? ????? ?????? ?? ???? ??? ???? ?? ?? ????? ??? ????? ????? ?? ??? ??? ???? ????? ?? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?????? ??? ??? ????? ????? ???? ????? ??? ???? ?????

??????? ???? ?? ???? ?? ?????? ?????? ??? ?? ???? ??? ???? ?? ?? ????? ??? ???? ????? ???? ??? ???? ??? ??? ?? ????? ?? ???? ??? ?? ??? ??? ???

?? ?? ???? ???? ??????? ???? ???? ?? ???? ?????

??? ?? ???? ?? ??? ?????? ?? ?? ?? ????? ?? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???
?????? ??? ????? ??? ??? ?? ?? ?? ???? ??????????

???? ?? ???? ???? ????? ?? ???? ????? ?
?? ?? ???? ????? ???? ???? ?? ??? ?? ?? ???? ????? ????
??? ?? ??? ???? ???? ??? ??
????? ???? ???? ???? ?????
???? ?????? ???? ???? ??????
???? ???? ???? ???? ???????

?? ?? ?? ????? ???????? ???? ?? ?????? ??? ?????? ?????

Last edited:
P

pakstar

Its out of context -

U r rite, mqm has nothing to say and so using poor tactics to divert attention from them.
Zulfiqar mirza may be whatever but whole nation knows he told truth about baghora altaf who is a traitor and puppet of west

usman710

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Drinking is his personal thing.
Very personal questions. Shouldn't have asked such questions. But truthful answers to such personal question shows he's telling the truth
That's all that matters

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=+4]W[/SIZE][SIZE=+3]hose[/SIZE][SIZE=+3] [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=+3] [/SIZE][SIZE=+4]P[/SIZE][SIZE=+3]akistan [/SIZE][SIZE=+4]P[/SIZE][SIZE=+3]eople's [/SIZE][SIZE=+4]P[/SIZE][SIZE=+3]arty?[/SIZE][/FONT]
[SIZE=+1] By Abbas Zaidi[/SIZE] "These aggregates are born and die. Intellectual associations are mere sums in the mathematical sense, varying by addition and subtraction, unless and until (as sometimes happens) a mere coincidence of opinion strikes so impressively as to reach the blood and so, suddenly, to create out of the sum a Being. In any political turning-point words become fates and opinions passions. A chance crowd is herded together in the street and has one consciousness, one sensation, one language----until the short-lived soul flickers out and everyone goes his way again." (Oswald Spengler, TheDecline of the West) The recent indictment of Benazir Bhutto and her politician husband for money laundering by a Swiss court must have provided a sharp reminder to millions of Pakistanis of the day when in 1972 her father Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto announced, as the country's ruler, to the nation that he had ordered a crackdown on the 22 industrialist families who, for years, had bagged "Masses' money" which they were planning to transfer outside Pakistan. Benazir's perpetually unconditional support and justification of every American action plus her complicity in some of those acts----even kidnapping Pakistani nationals without observing minimal legal and ethical formalities in the name of combating terrorism----would also have reminded them of the days when in 1977, just before the imposition of martial law, her father openly denounced the US for its hegemonistic policies calling it "the White Elephant." This becomes all the more ironic for the fact that it was the US government that had a hand in her father's hanging.
I personally more than recalled: I re-experienced something. I re-experienced the pain that my calves suffered for a few days because being short----because being in early teens----I had to stand on my toes about three hours to listen and see Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto when he delivered his most memorable speech in Lahore. That was in 1977, perhaps February. Bhutto had called general elections to be held in March 1977. The major electoral attack that his opponents mounted on him was that he was a drinker. The main leaders of Bhutto's Pakistan People's Party (PPP), almost all of them feudal lords, were very apologetic on that allegation and could never satisfactorily tackle it while campaigning for people's votes. But that day in Lahore somewhere in the middle of the speech Bhutto referred to that always-leveled allegation,
"They say I drink."

There was a half- or one-second pause. Then he said,

"Yes I drink!"
Again there was a pause of the same duration. I would like to guess that the hearts of the PPP feudal leaders must have crashed into their guts after Bhutto's yes-I-drink locution during that second pause. But then all of a sudden there was such a tumultuous applause from the people that for minutes nothing but clapping, thumps of dancing and slogans were audible. Bhutto tried repeatedly to silence the people, but they kept on rocking, dancing and chanting "Long Live Bhutto!" "Bhutto is Our Lion, the Rest Never Mind!" When the applause subsided, Bhutto referred to his opponents,
"I do drink alcohol, but I do not drink people's blood."
Contd.....
http://www.gowanusbooks.com/party.htm