hroonj2k3

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
[HI]Watch Video at 9:31 "Altaf Said on Record, Apna naap ker lo Bori Hum Bana Dain Gay"[/HI]. Bloody terrorist

People of Karachi is not with MQM, they are just terrorized and been taken their Id cards to come to Jalsa.

Shame on their supporters

8a6de733bd24c5259ea6c7986852b946.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

hroonj2k3

Re: MQM And ANP Exposed And Warn By Zaid Hamid

Syed Zaid Zaman Hamid [Official]
http://www.facebook.com/syedzaidzamanhamid

Today, Altaf Hussian has asked the Indians if they would take back all the "Muhajirs". He had also said that making of Pakistan was the greatest mistake of 20th century. He is now asking people to prepare for war in Karachi! If you still do not know his reality, then wait till Allah comes with His judgement and then there would be no tauba for those who sided with the Ghaddars!

hroonj2k3

Can any MQM Supporter has brave heart to Explain this, just look at your leader and you ll hate yourself

zaman

MPA (400+ posts)

[HI]Watch Video at 9:31 "Altaf Said on Record, Apna naap ker lo Bori Hum Bana Dain Gay"[/HI]. Bloody terrorist

People of Karachi is not with MQM, they are just terrorized and been taken their Id cards to come to Jalsa.

JHOOT AAJ TAJ KISI NAY BHI JALSAY K LIEY MAJBOOR NAHIN KIA --- KARACHI-- PIND- YA DERA NAHIN HAY K GAION KA BARA TUMHARI"ZANAN" KO UTHANAY KI DHAMKI DAY KAR VOTE LAY LAY.

GreenMaple

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Re: MQM Ghunda Gardi (Must watch)

These MQM morans should be inducted into Pak army and sent to Kargil to fight against their beloved Bharat.

hroonj2k3

me too now I realized how come they are so quite and smoothly sitting on telephonic khitab
I always wondered, how all the people at Altaf's telephonic khitab would come and listen to the bakwas. Now I know how it all works. Thank you Zaid sahab

ALI ARYAN

Senator (1k+ posts)

Syed Zaid Zaman Hamid [Official]
http://www.facebook.com/syedzaidzamanhamid

Today, Altaf Hussian has asked the Indians if they would take back all the "Muhajirs". He had also said that making of Pakistan was the greatest mistake of 20th century. He is now asking people to prepare for war in Karachi! If you still do not know his reality, then wait till Allah comes with His judgement and then there would be no tauba for those who sided with the Ghaddars!

جب پانچ دیں تک کٹی پہاڑی پر سے مورچہ بنا کر نہتے اور بے قصور مہاجرین کو مرا جائے گا اور پانچ دیں تک قانون نافذ کرنے والے ادارے حرکت میں نہیں آہیں گے تو کیا کرا جائے.
جب نہتے اور بے قصور مہاجرین کو ملیر میں صبح سویرے سوتے میں مارا جائے گا اور پورا دیں ملیر کا گھیراؤ کر کے چن چن کر مہاجرین کو مارا لیکن پولیس اور قانون نافذ کرنے والے ادارے حرکت میں نہیں آہیں گو تو پھر کیا کہا جائے گا کس کو پکارا جائے گا؟
جب کی سو افراد کا ہجوم احسن آباد میں ایک مہاجر کی فیکٹری کو آگ لگے گا اور وہاں موجود مہاجر ملازمین پر تشدد کرے گا ان غریب مہاجرین کی سواریوں کو نذر آتش کرے گا اور پولیس خاموش تماشائی بنی دیکھتی رہے گی تو پھر کس کو پوکرہ جائے گا ؟

نفرت، تعصب میں اندھے ہو کر سوال کرنے سے پہلے کم از کم کراچی کے حالات کو دیکھ لو وہاں کس طرح سے پچھلے ٣ مہینوں میں پندرہ سو سے زائد لوگوں کو شہید کر دیا گیا اور جن میں سے ستر فیصد متحدہ قومی موومنٹ کے کارکنان تھے . جس طرح سے مہاجرین کی نسل کشو انیس سو بانوے سے شروع کی گی تھی یہ اسی کا تسلسل ہے. اور یاد رہے کراچی میں یہ کھیل شروع تو کرنے والے کوئی اور لوگ ہیں لیکن اس کا انجام ایم کیو ایم کے ہاتھوں سے ہی ہو گا

ALI ARYAN

Senator (1k+ posts)

JHOOT AAJ TAJ KISI NAY BHI JALSAY K LIEY MAJBOOR NAHIN KIA --- KARACHI-- PIND- YA DERA NAHIN HAY K GAION KA BARA TUMHARI"ZANAN" KO UTHANAY KI DHAMKI DAY KAR VOTE LAY LAY.

ان لوگوں کو جھوٹ بولنے کی تربیت ان کے لیڈر کی سسرال سے ملتی ہے اور یہود سے بڑھ کر پروپگنڈا کا ماہر کوئی نہیں یہ وہیں سے ہدایات لیتے ہیں بذریہ اپنے لیڈر زانی کا انجام شریعیت کے مطابق ہو گا انشاء اللہ

Last edited:

Reading some of the comments from pathans really strengthens the impression that pathans are easy to be fooled. Pathans have no education system in FATA, no real healthcare system, no facility for the last 63 years. And i believe this is all because of muhajirs and not due to the punjabi establishment that dominates the civilian and army bureaucracy. Pathans are used as foot soldiers - first, this same establishment creates a taliban group from them, then creates another one to pitch against the former terming one good and the other bad taliban. And then they make another aman jirga and pit them against the taliban getting thousands of innocent pathans killed by way of gun fights, suicide bombings, IEDs, etc. They first create pashtun taliban in Afghanistan and then leave them high and dry on american aggression. But of course all of this is being done by Muhajirs. And now the same establishment has pit pathans against the muhajirs in Karachi. Ever wondered why only pathans, muhajirs and baloch are being killed in karachi and no punjabi and sindhi. Not that i want punjabis and sindhis to be killed but i am just trying to explain who is benefiting from the fight of muhajirs and pathans. My whole thesis is that there is no ethnic conflict in Karachi but certain agencies are trying to stoke such tensions for their own personal, political, ethnic and institutional interests. And punjabis are not getting killed because army owns them and sindhis because PPP owns them. Otherwise, why not pit punjabis against muhajirs - that is the oldest ethnic acrimony in pk? So my advice to all my pashtun brothers. Stop being fooled by the establishment. Stop getting yourself killed in their games.
http://karachitargetkilling.wordpress.com/c