Zaid hamid should not be our ideal

No religion in the world teach terrorism but followers(hardliners) involve into terrorism bcoz they become so fanatics and irrational. they think watever is in their Respective holy book(Bible, Quraan, Vedas or any other) has written is only truth and else is false. i think religion is about to teach peace and harmony. if there is no peace and harmony in a rligion its not a religion than. im whole agree with Tasleema Nasrin when she said" lets start a new religion". if u have read her book u must know she wasnt talking about islam but about humanity which is suffering from the clashes of religions against each other.
i was siting in friend circul one of my hindu friend come to me n showed me this video. where mr. zaid hamid is talking about Hind-E-Gazwa. he asked me what i think about this. i was speechless and cudnt reply. just said they r some fanatics like u have same here in India. he said right we have also fanatics but our fanatics don,t produce Human bomb and dont kill people on street, temples or in mosque. he show me another video where a clergie frm middle east was debating if earth is round??!! and that clergie was giving references from Quraan to prove tht earth is nt round but flat. its not that end than he showed me another video of your gr8 zaid hamid where is was talking abt Mumbai attacks and talking non-sense. in one line he said tht Attackers faces r not similar to Muslims....sorry...not similar to muslims!!...that hindu guy asked me if muslim faces r differnt frm other races??

guyz plzzzz i just wanna tell that plz look around your self. time has changed now. u cant give a refrnce from a holy book to show that if earth is flat or round. there r millions of pics of earth which showed that earth is round. and moon is nt half of sun and earth is same in size of sun.
why u r still living in consipiracy theories. cant we be rational and logical and can think by your mind. the Supreme Power has given us enough mind to think what is wrong or right.
and plz stop to relate terroism with religion coz no religion support terrorism. its u who hv closed ur mind to think and just wanna go to paradise by killing people spreading hate and violance all around the world. i hope you guyz will give a think to this.
so please don,t make zaid or other hardliner ur ideal.they only misguide u

Muttahaida

Councller (250+ posts)
i 100% agree with u coz of these fanatics we have been humaliated, he always talk junooni and use islam to make ppl believe him.

usafzai

Citizen
well i think u r wrong my friend...
if i continue to argue its going to take a lot of time and space..
the only thing which i can say is that what u said is right
but for U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ur ideal should be bal takrey... shiv sina.. and other extremists.
a good muslim should never be ur ideal..
and muttahida.... u l always support him coz he is ur brother..
u spent 60 yrs in my country but we know that u r neveer pakistani ur still a mohajir.
so u should support ur brother. my country will always be a hell and my country men always will be terrorists for u. i think the time have come that we send the mohajirs back to their own country.

shahidburq

Voter (50+ posts)
Zaid Hamid is an extremist and a conspiracy theorist, we shouldn't listen to him.

He is promoting extremist ideologies and he shouldn't be allowed on TV at all.

Malik495

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
differentkhan
you even dont know about ur religion what are the basics of being a muslim. you praised that bitch tasleema nasrin may Allah rest her soul in hell Ameen...although she is still alive..
who disgraced islam with his stupid and nonsense arguments,, you dont know what she is trying to convey in her book.. its not abt christianity, its not about hinduism and its not abt anyother religion.. its only abt islam..sorry to say you didnt noticed cz you have spectacles of nonsense secular concept of idealism..
it doesnt matter wether earth is round or flat and who knows whats the truth abt this cz if you r really aware abt sciense then you must read the article of american space expert in 1998 who discovered that the video of landing a human step on moon is fake and he was there at the recording of that video. althought who knows wether a step on moon is still a dream or have the man done it or not..
theories of science never lasts forever..it changes by the passage of time and research... so dont blame Quran by your stupid idealism..
and other thing what i have noticed in your views different khan.. that you r so impressed by propganda against muslims. that terrorism only comes from muslim nations.. continueing this nonsense blames on muslims you r proving that this concept is true.. oh man dont be so stupid abt this.. anyone knows whats truth why muslims r labled as a terrorists.. i wish you wud hve seen the atroicities in chechania in bosnia in iraq in palestine in kashmir in afghanistan and ofcourse near you in gujrat.. and still you are baloancing that nonsense blame of terrorism on muslims.. dont you ever know abt whats going on in outer world.. whats the game plan of kufr against islam. leave that stupid questions that ppl r showing you differnet regarding islam or muslims. and you dont have any answer cz you even dont know who u r and wether you should called you a muslim or just a secular minded shit.. if there would hve been any interest of yours for muslim then there are lots of videos and questions that you can riase infront of those who show you these.. but sorry to say you r student of modern age where religion doesnt exists..
mr khan we muslims not here forever.. we have to die one day..and after death we have to face Allah..
Theories of Quran cannot be wrong.. its a challenege for western world who astonished to see those theories which proved to be truth by the research of western scienstists.. you must read the book Quran and modern sicence.. but i know you wont read cz you r busy in reading taslima nasreen and salman rushdi....
if you have time then why dont you ask that question to mr Zakir Naik.. may be he will slap you with pure evidence of research..

eropa11

Citizen
Dear Different Khan, I respectfully disagree with you on both counts. Zaid Hamid has the right to express himself, I do not agree with him but we must tolerate and respect his right to express no matter how annoying he is.

I hope you remember the old lady who used to dump garbage on our profit (SAW) every day. There are many today who dump garbage on him everyday including some who call themselves Muslims. We must learn to deal with those the same way as our profit (SAW) did.

Just because of our failure to comprehend Islam is not a reason to follow another, or start another religion. Brother Khan, your views demonstrate weakness.

May Allah Guide Us All.

Mujahid

MPA (400+ posts)
differntkhan you are telling about Allama Zaid Hamid you are really differntkhan if your poets are sick as like him how dare you talk about Allama zaid hamid becarefull next time to write anything ok and you are talking about logic of tasllema she is sick like you and like him I can feel your sick mind hypocrisy
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Y4VNrOUido&feature=related[/video]
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4rCNOC3-0g[/video]
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxf0Lb2ieYQ&feature=related[/video]

Paki_Loyal

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Why Hindu,Christan Jews are saying continuesly that muslims are terrorist? so iss k peache aik solid reason hai,, aur reason simple sa hai, every body knows k Islam duniya ke her country main bohat tezi se phail raha hai, hazaroo log islam qabool ker rahay hein, Doosrey religion k logo ne sochay samjhay mansoobay k tehad 9/11 ka darama kerwaya, aur ab ye sab jaan chukey hein k 9/11 main america khud involve tha, america jews aur hindu religions k logo means think tanks ne policy bnaie k islam ko iss terhan badnam kia jaey ta k log islam k mazhab se nafrat kerne lagein aur islam ko aik terrorism philanay wala religion qarar dey dia jaey, magar ALLAH ke shaan dekhiay, k after 9/11 america aur doosrey european country main islam aur zayada tezi se phelne laga, aur kisi ne bhe danday ya bandooq k zor per nahi, sirf air sirf islami taleemat se aur islam ko peacfull religion mantay howay islam qabool keya, aur ye he tareeka hamarey pyarey nabi S A W W ka bhe tha , yahan per aa ker jews christans aur hindou ke jo soch thi wo nakaam ho gai, Pakistan jo k Islam ka qila mana jata hai, aur mere nazdeek agar main galat nahi to pakistan main islam per sahi terhan se amal keya jata hai,

Usama bin laden kon tha kis ka agent tha ye sab logo ko maloom hai, Usama ko afgansitan iss liay bheyja gaya tha ta k wo talbaan ko khatam ker sakein,aur talbaan bewaqoof niklay, aur unho ne usama bin alden per bharosa ker lia, aur america se jung mor lay le,, ye sab socha samjha plan tha, jab american aur doosri country ko taliban ne tough time dena start ker dia, aur un k thinktanks ke yahan bhe daal na gali, to phir achanak TTP ko bnaya gaya,, ussey her lihaaz se support kerna, fund dena, aslaah dena, aye bhe hindou jews aur christan ke policy ka hissa tha, ta k islam ko mazeed badnaam keya jaey, TTP ke shakal main, magar yahan per bhe wo log nakaam howay, Allah k fazal se, aur Insha ALLAH hameshan hotey rahein gay,
Jahan tak Zahid Hamid sahab ke baat hein to my dear ham koi soie hoi nation nahi, k dusham hamari safho main ghus jaey, aur ham soey rahein, ya khamoshi se tamasha dekhtey rahein, Zahid Hamid jese patriot log pakistan main jaag rahay hein aur jo kuch hamarey dushman ker rahey hein hamarey dermian ghus ker uss ke zahid sahab nishandahi ker rahay hein, aur mujhey fakhar hai zahid sahab per, kiun k agar ham aaj so gay to na islam ka qila rahay ga, na hamarey nuclear assets rahein gay na pakistan bachay ga, aur agar india walay ham per pather bersaein gay to ham pather ka jawab eeant se dene ke taqat rekhtey hein, agar kisi indian ya pakistan traitor ko zahid hamid per aitraaz hai to pehley apna gher theak karey, India walay jo bakwaas kertey hein pakistan k khilaaf , un k moun bund kerwaey, agar wo bhonka bund ker dein gay, to hamein koi shoq nahi k ham sher ke terhan garra ker kutto ke awaaz bund kertey rahein,
Pakistan Zinda Baad
Islam zinda baad,
Zahid Hamid teri azmat ko slaam,

niazi

MPA (400+ posts)
MR fraudya khan you are not pakistani not even muslim,how dare you are suggesting what is good or bad for us,
(For all the people who criticize zaid hamid )If any one is against any patriotic devoted and true pakistani muslim like zaid hamid he is either selfish ,hypocrate or is living in the world of deception.

hi all:
i think khan got the message thats gr8 mujahid u openend the eyes of every one who think that hindu can be our friend hindu baniya sala can neva eva be friend of muslims.and the people like khan should think before they pass comments about our apkistani friends. zaid hamid wateva he said again mumbai attacks is true hindus can be recognized in any part of world from their cunning faces. pakistan zindabad zaid hamid zindabad aur meray mutahida bhai my parents are mahajir aswell bt plz grow up nw and open ur eyes wateva u think of altaf hussein all world knows hez a criminal abb bhi karachi k educated people hate him only the people who dnt have to do anything and dnt hv capabilities to be progressive like altaf.i m sure if he went back to pk haqiqi people will kill him inshallah.thats why he dnt go back.agar itni himmat hai to wapis jao na meray pyaray altaf bahiyaa.pakistan zindabad

indiansher

Citizen
well done mr.khan i relly admire ur views. this is a difrence between indian muslim & pakistani muslim.we have moderate thinker like u :) & pak have idiot like pakistanipowerboy. :| u r great dk

Star Gazer

Dear all
I would like to know what kind of religion miss tasleema would like to start and lets give the Indians a chance to join it first, all the hindus and anybody else,infact what is stopping you from starting it go ahead be the leaders lets see how far you get.

Star Gazer

In response to Mr Altaf Bhais fan's I would just like to say that now that he is a MUHAJIR in GB why doesn't he start the MQM and fight for the rights of the Muhajirs over there I am sure his experience would be very useful and he could champion the cause there with full help from his party.

digitalzygot

Senator (1k+ posts)
We need to stop living in denial and should realise what challanges we face. Enemy is all out to destroy us, we talk of peace and harmony yet we get bombed. Several countries have united to destroy us, don't be stupid to question Zaid Hamid. It was sad to read such comments. WAKE UP

G

indiansher said:
well done mr.khan i relly admire ur views. this is a difrence between indian muslim & pakistani muslim.we have moderate thinker like u & pak have idiot like pakistanipowerboy. u r great dk
i dont under stand yo both idiot indickaaz HINDOOZ
lol you r both on the lose ZAID HAMID is our ideal you can keep ur who the F*** r u telling us what we do r not watch ur bloodyindicka first and fix ue own problims idiot bastred hindooz , cow shit eater and piss drinker nation u r , so ho the hell u can have mind in you do u want we have ideal like GHANDI who was a gay and was not able to have normal life, u all r losers :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
what u think we can make a idiot ideal like that??????????????
an tell u A Zillion reasons to escape from India, and i m making a new post with same topic read and enjoy it losers hahahahah :lol:
this is ur ideal lol shame on u dirty people
y175211690360326.jpg

shameless ppboy u r really dirt in this forum :o .musllims known for their culture & decent laguages,what a shame people like u happed to be muslim :( .i m sure but u should confirm ur ancestors when they converted themself into muslims :roll: coz muslim by birth can not be as third class sadistic as u r :twisted:

nabeel117

Councller (250+ posts)
@ diffrentkhan

OK! Thanks for the concern but 1st try to look "what is going under ur own nose (in India)

Kindly made a declaration regarding Moodi, Thakrey, Bharat verma....etc as well :twisted:

G

diffrentkhan said:
shameless ppboy u r really dirt in this forum .musllims known for their culture & decent laguages,what a shame people like u happed to be muslim .i m sure but u should confirm ur ancestors when they converted themself into muslims coz muslim by birth can not be as third class sadistic as u r :twisted:
ALHAMDULILLAH i m muslin BY BIRTH , BY COUNTRY;BY NAME , BY MY AMAAL , BY MY HEART, ALHAMDULILLAH almost i m trying to act in evry way of life as muslim
HO HALKA E YARAN TO RESHAM KI TARAH NARM
aur jab hindooz indickass TO FULAAD HEAN HUM MOMIN:lol: remeber and enough is enough no mercy now for the enemy of ISLAM and PAKISTAN , just DEATH :twisted:
so u dirty hindooz indickass u will get A NUKE from me if u throw a STONE on my country or on my nation , its time now to give u proper answer in ur own languge which u understand bcoz languge of love and peace u dirty peopel never understand , and we are realy tired from u ISRAHELLA and INDICKASS :evil:

jimpack

Minister (2k+ posts)
pakipowerboy said:
diffrentkhan said:
shameless ppboy u r really dirt in this forum .musllims known for their culture & decent laguages,what a shame people like u happed to be muslim .i m sure but u should confirm ur ancestors when they converted themself into muslims coz muslim by birth can not be as third class sadistic as u r :twisted:
ALHAMDULILLAH i m muslin BY BIRTH , BY COUNTRY;BY NAME , BY MY AMAAL , BY MY HEART, ALHAMDULILLAH almost i m trying to act in evry way of life as muslim
HO HALKA E YARAN TO RESHAM KI TARAH NARM
aur jab hindooz indickass TO FULAAD HEAN HUM MOMIN:lol: remeber and enough is enough no mercy now for the enemy of ISLAM and PAKISTAN , just DEATH :twisted:
so u dirty hindooz indickass u will get A NUKE from me if u throw a STONE on my country or on my nation , its time now to give u proper answer in ur own languge which u understand bcoz languge of love and peace u dirty peopel never understand , and we are realy tired from u ISRAHELLA and INDICKASS :evil:

Hello Powerpakiboy

Please do not get too over excited and being so pompous about yourself and your Country. Everybody is proud and patriotic for their religion, culture and country. By screaming or by posting few article or video, you dont become some type of saint here on this forum.

Dont keep showing your level of IQ that you have always presented in this forum. You have a habit of going over the board about certain things and especially India. You have posted the maximum number of anti India post on this forum. That shows what type of person you are and your priorities. Please be realistic and have some sane thinking about the world today. You seem to just have one point agenda, say all the crap and meanest things about India to show you are a great Pakistani patriotic person and every Pakistani will be very appreciate you for this childish like behavior that you always show on this forum about India. I guess some of the educated Pakistanis might bee ashamed of your acts.

There are so many things that we can also post about Pakistan but we dont do that. We dont want competed with you at your low level of mindset. This forum is basically to debate and discuss about things that are happening around the world or in our respective countries, if any post is published. Yes, we can agree and disagree on lot of things but having such a keyhole view about a Country and trying to paint the picture to everybody that India is a worst Country in the world and everything is wrong there, it is just a wishful thinking.

You are one of those typical Pakistani who is being blindfolded by birth and thought about all the negative aspects of India. We are not leaving in the world of cold wars or late 80s. This is a new era and things change very fast.

I hope you know, where in todays world India and Pakistan stand. Who is economically progressive and who is dependent on others for survival.

Nothing can be achieved by just talking or saying bad about others. Actually you tend to harm your own cause by doing so. By seeing your post I and others in this forum tend to get an impression about the mindset of a common Pakistani and the way they are made to think.

Also you tend to comment lot about Hinduism. I would request you to respect the religion. Whatever the short comings or bad things are there in Hinduism, it is not your problem. You follow your religion and let others follow their religion and I guess everybody know that and would not like to have a certificate from you idiotic person like you.