Zaid Hamid: Final Press Release On Yusuf Kazzab Issue

gulraiz

Citizen
zaid hamid has done his job...ye prese release in fasadi mullvion k mun pe tamacha he..ab ye fasadi fasad phelana bund karen,,zaid hami sahab ne clearly keh dia he k wo yusuf k follower nahi hen,,ab sazshen bund karo..ANTI ISLAM,,,ANTI PAKISTANI lOGON
ZAID HAMID ZINDA BAD...TAKMEEL E PAKISTAN ho kar rahe gi

armani

Minister (2k+ posts)
Zaid Hamid s a true nationalist.
Those who like him, they like him for a reason. They are not that illiterate to dislike Zaid Hamid based on a personal propaganda.
Losers will eventaully lose. That's the only thing they do better and with consistency.

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)
I will be very happy if zaid hamid state all this in video himself as i said before that when i contacted jamia ashrafia lahore they told me that tauba k darwazay ab bhi khulay hain so he can do tauba .
But he cant lead the nation as i cant trust on him anymore.

P

pcdoc24x7

Brother if you are Muslim, then at least show some decency. I am sure you can read ... this is statement is available on Mr. Hamid's website which is accessible to everyone. What difference would a video makes ... I don't get it. The statement itself is a legal document. So my advise to you simple .... just relax and stop your crap and beg the Almighty Allah for His forgiveness ... there still could be salavtion for you as His mercy knows no bounds. May Allah protect and give long life to all His true believers and protect Pakistan from all evil forces. Ameen.

itsnotme90 said:
I will be very happy if zaid hamid state all this in video himself as i said before that when i contacted jamia ashrafia lahore they told me that tauba k darwazay ab bhi khulay hain so he can do tauba .

waseemmanno

Councller (250+ posts)
itsnotme90 said:

U ARE AN INDIAN AGENT. WHAT THE HELL ARE U DOING HERE. WE DONT NEED PERMISSION FROM U. I HAVE GOT TO KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT U SO SHUT UP.

yousuf78

Citizen
itsnotme90

Man you are a true Fasadi....... kiya kahoon tujh kooooo. itna clear our koiee howa hay in batoon pur.........baqeeee mulllah to apneee zindagee chamlka rahay hain daree eand masajid keee arrrrt meee.

May Allah guide you man nothing more or less for you.

itsnotme90 said:

May Allah guide you

Junooni

Citizen
itsnotme90 said:

Kia Piddy aur kia piddy ka shoorba. Do you really think People might beleive in your ideas anymore? Man.......... There were the people like you who opposed Quaid-e-Azam and Allama Iqbal. But see, Pakistan is a Fact on the Earth now. People are following him. Muslims unfortunately always had the traitors in the entire history and will have the traitors in future as well. But the will of Allah is written to be fulfilled. So.... Dil Thaam ke is Faryaad ki Taseer dekh.

Once Lord Mountbaton said to Quaid-i-Azam, if you do not agree to these terms Muslims will lose everything, Quaid-i-Azam replied to him, 'what will be, will be'. So, my dear i say it you, what will be, will be, and you will not be able to change a single little thing.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
itsnotme90 said:

All those terrorists mulanas, maulvis should repent and you should as well for attempting to disgrace a true patriotic and wonderful muslim who is trying to bring rule of khilafah

you should do tauba as prescribed by your maulvis. May be Allah will accept your tauba.

Zaid Hamid key iss press release sey fitna khatam nahee hua. Ub koi aur fitna khara kareingey yeh maulvis

fa la natullahi-alal-munafeqeen

gazoomartian

pcdoc24x7 said:
Brother if you are Muslim, then at least show some decency. I am sure you can read ... this is statement is available on Mr. Hamid's website which is accessible to everyone. What difference would a video makes ... I don't get it. The statement itself is a legal document. So my advise to you simple .... just relax and stop your crap and beg the Almighty Allah for His forgiveness ... there still could be salavtion for you as His mercy knows no bounds. May Allah protect and give long life to all His true believers and protect Pakistan from all evil forces. Ameen.

itsnotme90 said:

bhai jaan yeh fitna pervar logon ki koi boundry nahee hai. I can guarantee they are working on another fitna as I write

itsnotme90: what makes you so importantt that hamid should try to satisfy you? You dont amount to anything other a man who is try to be a shit disturber. Your boss at the asharfia is right, you should immediately start tauba. darwaza khula hai until you see angel of death

gazoomartian

yousuf78 said:
itsnotme90

Man you are a true Fasadi....... kiya kahoon tujh kooooo. itna clear our koiee howa hay in batoon pur.........baqeeee mulllah to apneee zindagee chamlka rahay hain daree eand masajid keee arrrrt meee[/color][/color].

May Allah guide you man nothing more or less for you.

very true and dont forget acting on behalf of foreign source

gazoomartian

waseemmanno said:
itsnotme90 said:

U ARE AN INDIAN AGENT. WHAT THE HELL ARE U DOING HERE. WE DONT NEED PERMISSION FROM U. I HAVE GOT TO KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT U SO SHUT UP.

I second that. You should leave

M

Murshad Jee

All I have to say this to these fasadi Mulla's

??? ???? ?? ???? ????
?? ????? ?? ?? ?? ???

Pharh (Hold/Take) - Lota ( [hmmm] ) - Tay (And) - Phook (Blow) - Musalla (Praying Mat)
Sutt (Throw Away) - Tasbeeh (Prayer Beads) - Tay (And) - Beh Ja Kalla (Go and Sit Alone)

Zaid Hamid Zinda Baad

gazoomartian

Murshad Jee said:
All I have to say this to these fasadi Mulla's

??? ???? ?? ???? ????
?? ????? ?? ?? ?? ???

Pharh (Hold/Take) - Lota ( [hmmm] ) - Tay (And) - Phook (Blow) - Musalla (Praying Mat)
Sutt (Throw Away) - Tasbeeh (Prayer Beads) - Tay (And) - Beh Ja Kalla (Go and Sit Alone)

Zaid Hamid Zinda Baad

Ameen

Pakistan Paindabad

mkiani

Senator (1k+ posts)
After reading ZH affirmation, this has a solid proof that this man is our fellow Muslim brother.
Now all those who spread the false propaganda against him, must bear in mind that once some one has verbally uttered SAHADA Then it is the duty of all Muslims to embrace the person but when some one has given a written statement as well as verbal then FOR GOD'S SAKE what else is required?
It make me sick to my guts when I see or hear those who still cast ZH as unbeliever.
Because I am a Muslim and it is my duty not to hate , who label ZH only on a base of envy then ,All I can say, May Allah show them the right path .

Sir ZH ,Please continue your Good work and keep us awake and guide towards the betterment .
We are with you no matter how far we live and work ,we are only an email away Sir.
lastly ,you must be aware the danger you are in ,keep your eyes & ears open Sir.
May Allah be with you all the way to freedom and glory.Amin
PAKISTAN ZINDABAD
M.Kiani(Oxford)

ek_junoon

Citizen
mkiani said:
After reading ZH affirmation, this has a solid proof that this man is our fellow Muslim brother.
Now all those who spread the false propaganda against him, must bear in mind that once some one has verbally uttered SAHADA Then it is the duty of all Muslims to embrace the person but when some one has given a written statement as well as verbal then FOR GOD'S SAKE what else is required?
It make me sick to my guts when I see or hear those who still cast ZH as unbeliever.
Because I am a Muslim and it is my duty not to hate , who label ZH only on a base of envy then ,All I can say, May Allah show them the right path .

Sir ZH ,Please continue your Good work and keep us awake and guide towards the betterment .
We are with you no matter how far we live and work ,we are only an email away Sir.
lastly ,you must be aware the danger you are in ,keep your eyes & ears open Sir.
May Allah be with you all the way to freedom and glory.Amin
PAKISTAN ZINDABAD
M.Kiani(Oxford)
I AGREE WITH U M.K
AQEEL (LONDON)

saheeen

Councller (250+ posts)
Below is a copy of the FINAL press release from BrassTacks and Zaid Hamid on the Yusuf Kazzab issue, which unfortunately has been used to launch a hate campaign against the entire Takmeel-e-Pakistan movement, which Zaid Hamid is a part of. We hope all parties can now lay this matter to rest and not create further fitna.
6ro4ud.jpg

md2zqc.jpg

2poe2wz.jpg

Thank GOD hoping that the issue will be resolved for ever, and All hatred against him would be end now. Please shake hand and be one for our beloved Islam and Pakistan.. while discussing this issue, many of people had spoken against ulama Or against Zaid bhai upto their personal likeness in confusion, Allah forgive each and every one... Our message to zionest and all enemies of Islam / Pakistan who want to break us or devide... WE ARE UNITED AS A SINGLE NATION........ and will be United always...

JazakAllah.

JazakAllah.

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)
Let me remind few things about past.
When pakistan army was doing operation in swat and imran khan was against the operation so i was supporting pakistan army fully and zaid hamid & even i was pissed off on imran khan coz he was builting pressure on army that operation is not solution and zaid hamid said in one of his program that when pakistan army doing operation & giving their lives so we need support but some politicians are stabbig in the back of army & zaid hamid statement was clearly for imran khan but i never wote anything agaisnt iman khan at that time & i kept supporting pakistan army . The reason some people are thinking I m indian agent coz they are new on this forum & dont know about my previous posts. When army was doing operation in lal mai was against that operation & i kept writing against the operation of lal masjid. Now the issue is that everybody had hope with zaid hamid that he will bring revolution in pakistan & all pakistanis wanna see stable and progressive pakistan so they had expectations & love with zaid hamid & when u love some body u ignore his bad habbits so thats why people are unable to bear any criticsm on zaid hamid. IF i would be an Indian agent i would be very happy with current situation you know why ? coz in this way as we assuming that zaid hamid beliefs are not right so there are alot of people following zaid hamid blindly so he can mis guide them & muslims will loose their path in the end which is good for anti muslims people. But i dont want that & i wanna make sure if we are going to follow some one then we have to make sure that person is right. I m not satisfied with this statement of zaid hamid because.

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)
I m not satisfied with this zaid hamid statement as i said before coz When you accept islam Or either you do tajdeed of Imaan you hav to say verbally . Not by writing on piece of paper . even when president prime minister or judges take oaths they hav to say verbally too but specially in case of islam it has to be verbally thats why i will be very happy to see zaid hamid video statement clearly stating all this & when zaid hamid met dr israr he suggest him as well that he hav to make video and put on facebook & youtube so people can see but i didnt see any video yet. I m cotinuously watching zaid hamid each & every video so plz if somebody hav any new update post it here. If zaid hamid will only keep giving statements over statements like this it will make it more suspicious as i said if he belive in yousuf as muhemmed so it will hurt him to say that verbally that yousuf nay agar nabuat ka dawa kia to us per bhi allah ki laanat ho which was proved in court. Anybody can realease statement on behalf of zaid hamid with his permission but zaid hamid need to say himself.