Yousuf Raza Gillani ka Balochistan ke Bachon ke liyie ek BEMISAAL tohfa...

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Whats so BE MISAAL about it ? Just wondering...
Kya meyari taleem har bache ka haq nahi ?
Kya Yeh qom par koi ehsan kar rahe hain?
Kya balochistan ke ghareebon mein se har saal sirf 150 talba hi achi aur meyari taleem hasil kar sakenge?
Kya in ke bacho ne yeh test pass kya tha ,jo amrika aur England mein padte hain?
Jin ke paiso se in ke bache pad rahe hain ,kya yeh in ghareeb logo ka paisa nahi?

Sighhhh.....

a1.jpg

Last edited:

GraanG2

Somebody from Punjab ,specially Lahore will confirm if the following is right....

1101286816-1.jpg

anyie1

PM gilani and these gunj------------a brothers are the worst examples of idiots in the history of this country......... never trust them....... tell me only a single example that they promised and fulfilled it,,,,,,,,,,,,,, NONE............... anyone who trusts them is making fool of himself........... beware of these looters........

BrotherKantu

Somebody from Punjab ,specially Lahore will confirm if the following is right....

1101286816-1.jpg

یہ گھٹیا اور بےغیرت سیاستدان ہیں
. BA
پاس کو
texi
ڈرئیور بنانے کے سوا کچھ نہیں سوچ سکتے

hamza100

Councller (250+ posts)

یہ گھٹیا اور بےغیرت سیاستدان ہیں
. BA
پاس کو
texi
ڈرئیور بنانے کے سوا کچھ نہیں سوچ سکتے

if you have so much self respect you should find job for yourself . who have asked you to sit at home and wait for this scheme
the quality of pakistan B.A(14 year of education) is so low that even an O level has better abilities and i am talking about skills in every subject like maths ,english, science,

rana14801

Senator (1k+ posts)
my persona experience.in early nineties i was member of a board to select sales officers and sales managers of an industrial group. there were many candidates. our practice used to be to ask the candidates to write application with their own hands for the post applied.there was a candidate who was M Com and he was teaching tutions to B Com students as well. he could not write the word TO THE MANAGING DIRECTOR and after few minutes he got up and handed over the paper to us and left. by quoting this is the stander ed of our graduates and they expect jobs. even otherwise what is harm in driving a taxi by a graduate? in our neighboring country India u will find many many holding Master degree and selling on hand cart or driving rickshaws and earning their ROZEE.same is the case with our graduates going abroad and working on very small jobs even like dish washing. there they r not shy.so brother kantu what is troubling u?