Young Balochi Rebels meeting with Indian diplomats in London secretly

drkjke

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
http://www.nawaiwaqt.com.pk/E-Paper/Lahore/2011-08-14/page-1/detail-4

p1-4_4.gif

drkjke

Re: news about balochi rebels meeting with indians in london

and to serve london and newyork our army is sacrificing its lives while london and newyork are paying us back by strengthening the hands of pakistani traitors to break pakistan.
a baloch serdars son told me few days ago that now our new approach is to use ppp etc to break punjab and once punjab is broken than freedom of balochistan will not be far.
anyway sad developments,even in 1971 before pakistan was broken,even than situation was not as bad as now.because now our estbalishment also wants breaking of pakistan ,it seems .

ASQR1

This not a far flung east Pakistan, this is reachable for our Army so those separatist must behave like Muslims and not become FITNA by playing in the hands of Hindus, the eternal enemy of Islam and Pakistan.

The only way out for Baluchs is to act like good Muslims and negotiate in good faith as Muslims and go from there, do not talk like a Kafir about a dirty plan of waiting for division of Punjab.

May Allah S.W.t. help Pakistan and Islam and save it from FITNA

anyie1

soil of pakistan is very fertile for traitors. from top to bottom everyone is biting this country , the time is not far when we will be having civil war followed by american attack as they did in Libya. wake up nation wake up before it is too late.......

qamar_zaman

Councller (250+ posts)
actually we are in a viscious circle of terrorism terrorist are being developed from inside for money same is the case with Baluchistan also it was due to bad way to give so many concessions to some people in a society or area and gradually they feel themself above law same is the case of Karachi now problem here is that our government never comes up with proofs or evidence they have for such traitors publicly government should expose them for their henious activities against Pakistan otherwise another incident like akbar bugti will put the government in a fix

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
You reap what you sow...

I have no sympathy for traitors but they way the Baloch have been treated in this country and their rights suppressed you expect this to happen

saliaz

MPA (400+ posts)
Well not really secretly, i live in London and have noticed this kind of activity so nothing new for me. And its been going on for ages. I am glad someone has highlighted that.

ASQR1

You reap what you sow...

I have no sympathy for traitors but they way the Baloch have been treated in this country and their rights suppressed you expect this to happen

It is not common Punjabi or common pathan or common sindhi who took the rights of baluchs, it is these traitors and they are as hated in Punjab as they are anywhere else, so Baluch brothers do not break Pakistan by playing in the hands of these traitors, be wise and know the truth and be goog Muslims. fight for your rights and take it from these by joining with your Punjabi, Sindhi and Pathan brothers.

May Allah S.W.T. help all poor Pakistanis to know the truth and know real Islam.