You keep protesting and they dont give a shit - Army gives promotion to its officers

adnan_swati

Senator (1k+ posts)
1101195081-1.gif

Waseem

Staff member
Re: u keep protesting and they dont give a shit. army gives promotion to its officers

Come on adnan , don't try to raise childish objections, what do you want, they halt their daily business? Next you will say why they are marching in parade ground.

canadian43

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Re: u keep protesting and they dont give a shit. army gives promotion to its officers

plz send bangles to pakistan army............kameenay

adnan_swati

Senator (1k+ posts)

Come on adnan , don't try to raise childish objections, what do you want, they halt their daily business? Next you will say why they are marching in parade ground.

yup i may say this because they dont march on occasions where are bound to march like 23 march . 23 march is coming .lets see whether they march or not.
issue is whether we are made for army or army is made for us??

adnan_swati

Senator (1k+ posts)

but what happened when zardari went to visit outside Pakistan last year during floods. y was everyone shouting then ? they were doing their daily business as well

moazzamniaz

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
ہر تیسرے دن تو پاکستان کی جغرافیائی سرحدوں کی ڈرون حملوں میں دھجیاں اڑائی جاتی ہیں ، تو پھر ان کی ترقیاں کس لیے؟؟؟؟؟؟ کسی غیر ملکی سے انکے بارے میں بات کرتے ہوے شرم آتی ہے، پتہ نہیں کہ انہیں کیوں نہیں آتی ؟؟؟؟؟

ویسےریمنڈ کی وجہ سے جنوری سے رکی ہوئی امریکی تنخواہ، کیونکہ اب بحال ہو گئی ہے. اسلئیے بروقت فیصلہ کیا گیا ہے. اور تھریڈ کیلیے شکریہ عدنان بھائی. آرمی جیسے شتر بے مہار پر تنقید عین حب الوطنی ہے.کسی پاکستانی کو آرمی کے مداحوں سے 'پاکستانیت' کا سرٹیفکیٹ لینے کی ضرورت نہیں. کاش ہماری پچھلی نسلوں نے یہ 'ثواب' کا کام کیا ہوتا تو اب تک اسکو نکیل پڑ چکی ہوتی. صرف عوامی راے عامہ ہی اس دندناتے ہوے سرکاری سانڈ کو قابو کر سکتی ہے

Last edited:

king1982

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
adnan i strongly condemn your comments against army. I think your credentials as a pakistani need to be checked

Waseem

Staff member
Adnan you are comparing orange with apples, promotions are a routine matter in every organization and presence of head of state at the time of crisis in his nation is the moral obligation of head of state. and if you remember zardari was criticized by international media for an unnecessary foreign visit. Don't let hate you make blind, If you want to criticize bring the real issues, not lame like this one.

adnan_swati

Senator (1k+ posts)
ہر تیسرے دن تو پاکستان کی جغرافیائی سرحدوں کی ڈرون حملوں میں دھجیاں اڑائی جاتی ہیں ، تو پھر ان کی ترقیاں کس لیے؟؟؟؟؟؟ کسی غیر ملکی سے انکے بارے میں بات کرتے ہوے شرم آتی ہے، پتہ نہیں کہ انہیں کیوں نہیں آتی ؟؟؟؟؟

ویسےریمنڈ کی وجہ سے جنوری سے رکی ہوئی امریکی تنخواہ، کیونکہ اب بحال ہو گئی ہے. اسلئیے بروقت فیصلہ کیا گیا ہے. اور تھریڈ کیلیے شکریہ عدنان بھائی. آرمی جیسے شتر بے مہار پر تنقید عین حب الوطنی ہے.کسی پاکستانی کو آرمی کے مداحوں سے 'پاکستانیت' کا سرٹیفکیٹ لینے کی ضرورت نہیں. کاش ہماری پچھلی نسلوں نے یہ 'ثواب' کا کام کیا ہوتا تو اب تک اسکو نکیل پڑ چکی ہوتی. صرف عوامی راے عامہ ہی اس دندناتے ہوے سرکاری سانڈ کو قابو کر سکتی ہے

u r rite. i don't know y our people become biased while talking about our army. if there is something like performance and output it should b applied here like its applied on politicians, PIA, railways etc. we pay a huge tax to feed this army . whats the purpose???

adnan_swati

Senator (1k+ posts)
Adnan you are comparing orange with apples, promotions are a routine matter in every organization and presence of head of state at the time of crisis in his nation is the moral obligation of head of state. and if you remember zardari was criticized by international media for an unnecessary foreign visit. Don't let hate you make blind, If you want to criticize bring the real issues, not lame like this one.

if u read comments about our army role in davis issue in last two days , u will come to know whether i m talking lame.
yup zardari shouldn't be doing all this last year. and army should be playing with our emotions to help them only.they must do something on their own.
it was issue of security and definitely army has role to play

adnan_swati

Senator (1k+ posts)

by the way u forgot hameed gul comments. "i am ashamed of my army". was this hate as well??

Waseem

Staff member
if u read comments about our army role in davis issue in last two days , u will come to know whether i m talking lame.
yup zardari shouldn't be doing all this last year. and army should be playing with our emotions to help them only.they must do something on their own.
it was issue of security and definitely army has role to play

I am not denying the army's role in Davis case, and nor I am supporting it, in fact, I am as furious as any other common person is, but I just want to say you are making a non issue an issue. As I said earlier promotion are routine business , do you want army stop giving promotions to its officers? What good we will achieve then?

Waseem

Staff member
by the way u forgot hameed gul comments. "i am ashamed of my army". was this hate as well??

On this Davis and drones issue I am also ashamed of Amry, but if you ask me to criticize army for giving promotions to its officers then I am sorry i think it is nonsense.

khanpanni

Minister (2k+ posts)
I dont know if brother adnan is working or living on benefits ? In the practicle life you get promotions or due to lazyness,could be
shunted out of the profession. In the nature, new generation takes over the older one and older goes in retirement.
We pakistanies are serving in the forcies to defend the country. Sometimes the orders are against the will of the officers and solders
but they always say, yes sir. I was not agree with many things of the Army Rule but they did many good things for the nation.
In the last thread I stopped you not to criticize our army. I think either you are an agent or you have some link with pak talaban or some
other problem ? I will defend the Pak Army and I will request the organizer to warn you ?