Yet another controversy involving ISI : Hamid Mir and Nushrat Javed (MUST WATCH)

anyie1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
hamid mir always tried to find something against our isi and army, he should realize the situation of the country and avoid this kind of clip..

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yeh if he was a traitor he would handed-over this guy to ISI himself................. and he would have run the whole 8 minutes of the interview.

Hamid Mir is a traitor and enemy of pakistan no one should listen to his venom

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)
So you are saying he should keep quite? Not to say anything? Even another Saleem Shahzab get killed or another sensitive spot get attacked? Come on............. Hamid hid this guy's face to protect him and his family............ why did ISI allowed other channels to interview him after arrest?

hamid mir always tried to find something against our isi and army, he should realize the situation of the country and avoid this kind of clip..

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Can you believe it people are getting behish...... ISI instead of coming clean, they are getting involved by allowing all channels to interview this guy. I was supporting ISI till yesterday (if you see my recent posts)....... but enough is enough.

Can somebody give me a logical reply WHY DID ISI ALLOWED INTERVIEW OF THIS GUY AFTER HIS ARREST?

Last edited:

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Shahzad`s killing may be linked to agencies: HRCP

shahzad-funeral-AFP-543.jpg
Relatives carry the coffin of Pakistani journalist Syed Saleem Shahzad during his funeral ceremony in Karachi on June 1, 2011. Photo by AFP

ISLAMABAD: Journalist Saleem Shahzad may have been tortured to death for exposing growing links between the country`s intelligence agencies and militants, a leading human rights activist said on Thursday.

Shahzad, who worked for Hong Kong-based Asia Times Online, disappeared from Islamabad on Sunday. His body was found in a canal two days later with what police said were torture marks.

Zohra Yusuf, head of the Human Rights Commission of Pakistan, added to speculation that the Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) may have had a hand in the death of Shahzad, a father of three.

We don`t have any conclusive evidence. But the circumstances seem to point to state security agencies because there have been other cases where journalists have been picked up. It`s a very disturbing trend, she told Reuters.
Perhaps he was being tortured to reveal his sources and his contacts. He could have died in the process.

Pakistan is the world`s most dangerous country for journalists, according to Reporters Without Borders. The ISI rejected suggestions of its involvement in Shahzad`s murder and criticised the media for jumping to that conclusion.
Ms Yusuf said she was worried that militants appeared to be gaining ground in various state institutions. It seems that now every institution has been infiltrated (by militants). It`s been a slow process, it`s been happening gradually, she said. These are very dangerous developments.

The HRCP chief said human rights activists also had to tread cautiously in Pakistan, where she added extrajudicial killings were on the rise, especially in regions such as Balochistan where security forces were fighting a low-level insurgency.

In Balochistan itself we lost two of our activists, she said. One was picked up last December by security agencies and his body was recovered in April this year. In March again this year another of our activists was shot dead.

The Human Rights Commission of Pakistan estimates over 1,000 people, mostly political opponents of the government and Baloch nationalists, have gone missing over the last 10 years.

The commission had named dozens of missing people in a Supreme Court petition that holds intelligence agencies responsible for their fate, Ms Yusuf said. The Supreme Court summoned them. They have appeared a few times and said they don`t know. Sometimes they don`t appear at all.Reuters

http://www.dawn.com/2011/06/03/shahzads-killing-may-be-linked-to-agencies-hrcp.html

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)
APNS rejects allegations

Published: June 03, 2011
KARACHI – A leading newspaper publisher in Pakistan and the president of the nationwide newspapers body has reacted sharply to charges by the Inter-Services Intelligence Agency (ISI) that allegations by Human Rights Watch of the agency’s involvement in the murder of Pakistani journalist Salim Shahzad were ‘baseless’, stated a press release issued by Hameed Haroon, President All Pakistan Newspapers Society (APNS).
“It has come to my notice that a spokesman of Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) while speaking to the official national news agency in Islamabad yesterday has questioned the ‘baseless allegations’ levelled by Human Rights Watch on the basis of an e-mail from Salim Shahzad, the Bureau Chief of the Hong Kong-based Asia Times Online, in their possession. Shahzad was murdered three days ago near Islamabad after being abducted by unknown persons.”
“I wish to state on record that the e-mail in the possession of Ali Dayan, the monitor for Human Rights Watch (HRW) stationed in Lahore Pakistan, is indeed one of the three identical e-mails sent by Shahzad to HRW, his employers (Asia Times Online) and to his former employer, myself. I also wish to verify that allegations levelled by HRW at the Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) are essentially in complete consonance with the contents of the slain journalist’s e-mail.”

http://nation.com.pk/pakistan-news-.../Karachi/03-Jun-2011/APNS-rejects-allegations

siddique

MPA (400+ posts)
people of pakistan forgive me(real story behind hamid mir interview )

todays nawa e waqat news paper the guy junaid says what he said in hamid mir interview in which he allegedly blame pak army for mehran attack was fabricated ,he wanted to take revenge of his lover brother who is in army.

reliable

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: people of pakistan forgive me(real story behind hamid mir interview )

Pakistani Police aur Agencian, kaaley kawway ko white bnaa sktee hein, yeh to phir insaan thaa...

ghair-siasi

Voter (50+ posts)

Kisi ki jaan gai, teri adaa thehri:13:

sam123

Banned

Bechara dar gaya.............army ka khauf itna hai,ki uski bolti baand ho gayi..........aise good story to cover up the first case...

We all know that navy had talibani supporters ..That case is no secret to public..So agency should learn to do better cover up .i.e rather than throwing dead body in canal and river which are easy fished by fishermen ....Next time they should do a drive to karachi and throw in arabian sea ...........

Abdul Allah

Minister (2k+ posts)

Bechara dar gaya.............army ka khauf itna hai,ki uski bolti baand ho gayi..........aise good story to cover up the first case...

We all know that navy had talibani supporters ..That case is no secret to public..So agency should learn to do better cover up .i.e rather than throwing dead body in canal and river which are easy fished by fishermen ....Next time they should do a drive to karachi and throw in arabian sea ...........

Ah so at first they were not aware that it was Easy Fished by Fisherman.

Come on

moazzamniaz

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

سارے پاکستان کو ایجنسیوں سے خبردار کرتے کرتے طالبان کا حامی حامد میر خود ایجنسی کی ایفیشینسی کا شکار ہو گیا