yes i hate altaf hussain

love_pakistan

Voter (50+ posts)
sorry all brothers:

i was away, so why i cud t reply

@muttihida
@ Pak patroit
@ jury

i ve a courage to speak truth not jackal like other people , if u ve a courage then speak truth

i clear u onething, i hate altaf hussain bcoz he is traitor, i ll hate nawaz sharif if he sell my country,if he make conspiracy agnst pakistan with india, if he ll get british passport, althoug i m supporter of nawaz sharif but before it i m muslim n true pakistani and for me every person spakistan is respectful for me.......with out any discrimination
I clear u, i ve no objection ur association with mqm, i want to see it big party, if mqm leader admit the role of Mir jaffar n mir sadiq, i share with u one thingvery honestly, i remember almost 10/12 years back i ve some sympathy with mqm, when they ve got the name muhajir qomi movement, n i used to think....Allah mian y this party dont change their name bcoz it sound the party belongs to any specific class...i just wanted to c every party , party of pakistan, that time i din know the role of mir jaffar n mir saddiq (altaf hussain)
but sorry, i ve observed u people dont ve a courage to face truth, n admit things, rather than u accept u keep saying we love altaf hussain, yar fair enough i m not agnst it, but do u ve moral courage to ask him the questions y he became the part of every govt , y he sold the blood of khi brothers, y he is sitting in uk, y he is involve in money laundering, y he murdered several people, y he burnt lawyers in khi, y he brutuall murdered people on 12th oct, .........brothers open ur eyes, if after watching the speech u ask for prove then.......Allah hi hafiz
n plz i warn all those people who abuse the people of punjabi, punjabi never abuse any community, sharam ainii chahiaa on loogo koo jo punjabi koo gali daaita hai iss plate form per, kia kissi punjabi naa kissi b community ko gaali dii iss plate form per, listen aghar punjabi naa apni zabaan khooli tu aach nahi hoo ga......just a request to mqm supporter , like n dislike in dicussion is acceptable but dont spread hate in the hearts then other respond u, go n create some courage to face the reality, n one bitter reality, all projects which mustafa kamal is taking on were initated by naimat ullah, do u ve a courage to speak truthh.?????????????? but no doubt i appreciate one thing mustafa kamal carried on those projects which is good thing, but lack of spirit to say , these were initated by some one else,
No u dont ve except lame excuses..................n dont consider ur self whole khi.............we r not agnst khi people but v ve clear difference with mqm supporter bcoz they r greedy for kursi only,,,,,,,,...............which mean choor kaa saathi choor hoota hia.......
where is altaf hussain to as fro ppp abt the worst operation conducted by benazir(late).............mqm ll not ask it.......bcoz they r enjoying kursi........this is ur actual face?!!!!!!!!!
think pakistan be pakistani

i wish we use this palte form to condmn collectively every bad act of any paty n appreciae good act of any party.............

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)
yes you were right you were on holidays i think it was sleeping holidays for you coz you dont know anything and just came back to spread hate coz u cant bear mqm graph is rising and PML N graph is declining and if u speak truth then here is truth for u with proof take your time and watch them all and then reply.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWjkllubpHQ&feature=player_embedded[/video]
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMKdxYEfBrk&feature=player_embedded[/video]
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuYch3xaVDs&feature=player_embedded[/video]
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsJ-7rxqzM8&feature=player_embedded[/video]
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbEK3FVI25I&feature=player_embedded[/video]
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MPv3RcQ6MY&feature=player_embedded[/video]
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rgzUPjeaWo&feature=player_embedded[/video]
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4AfsuDDt9IA[/video]
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lpy26zoEvzk[/video]

love_pakistan

Voter (50+ posts)
very funny reply

i think so u r sleeping
i always condemn the woring act of pml-n, i m not coward like u people.............

i again strongly condemn, credit card matter, aqeel anjum matter etc..................bcoz i mentioned first i m pakistani.......n u people choor kaa saathi choor!!!!!!!!11111

wt abt u ............rather than u give me reply of q u just retort the truth..............lolz

love_pakistan

Voter (50+ posts)
one more thing, at least pml-n take prompt action to give punishment and terminate their membership

wt abt u people..................v u like to handover qatil ishrat ul ibaad, farooq sittar, altaf hussain to the police forces!!!!!!!!!

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)
you gave me reply in 10 min according to time diiference of my post and yours so that proves that u didnt even look at these proves and just in a rush to defend nawaz sharif without any logic or proof and one more thing here for u that go and study naimatullah khan projects which he started and then the projects were started by mustafa kamal so you will know who did what and now look atleast this video before u post next comment do u think now EDHI is liar as well
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3wTQ9dLBZU[/video]

isamilgul

Voter (50+ posts)
yes i hate Altaf Hussaain,..,
he should be kicked from the planet Earth........
as he is viral for this planet
..............thnx

love_pakistan

Voter (50+ posts)
i completly agree ...............he is very respectful person.....
if he has done some thing , it should have inquired and punished bcoz my motherland(pakistan) and people comes first
i m not like u people
wt abt speech of altaf in india
wt abt the statement of faisal edhi abt mqm??????//
brother give reply my q in the first mail rather than become jackal.......

keamari12

Councller (250+ posts)
NICE CLIPS ITS NOT ME BUT BUT BUT I WILL AGAIN SAY IF NAWAZ SHARIF HAS DECIDED TO DO POLITICS LIKE THAT WHICH IS NOT THEIR WAY OF POLITICS THEY WERE LOAN MAFIA AND BIG CORRUPT ELEPHANTS BUT IF NOW THEY WANNA DO BHAEE GEERE POLITICS THEN THEY BETTER TAKE MQM HELP THEY SHOULD SEND THEIR MNAS MPAS AND WORKERS TO KARACHI AND TAKE SOME BETTER TRAINING FROM THEM LIKE HOW TO COLLECT BHATTA HOW TO KILL THEIR POLITICLE OPPONENTS HOW TO KILL INNOCENT PEOPLE ON THE STREETS ON THE WISH OF ESTABLISHMENT AND MOST OF ALL HOW TO THREAT MEDIA AND LOCAL PEOPLE TO NOT TO TALK AND OPPOSE THEM THATS THE THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IN THAT WAY EVERY BHAEE CAN SAVE HIS NECK O POOR NAWAZ U DNT KNOW TAKE SOME REFRESHER COURSE AND FOR THAT PURPOSE AAJ HEE RABTA KEEGEA PEER OF LONDON BEHTAREEN UNIT OR SECTOR INCHARGES KI NIGRANI MAIN MAHIR BAD MASHEEAT BANYEE

Syd

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
WOW... this board is full with people who pretend to be patriotic Pakistani but deep inside their hearts they are just a racist Punjabi and nothing more. It's about time we should start thinking like Pakistanis and accept the equal right of other Pakistanis.

MQM is in the Assemblies on the power of votes and popularity and nothing else while Nawaz Sharif is a rich leader because of Zia Ul haq.

digitalzygot

Senator (1k+ posts)
Both of the parties LOTEREE hain, donon leaders ka past record kharab hay why everyone is fighting, pahlay dushman hamaray sar par betha hoa hay aur khushe se chalangaian laga reha hay stop fighting yar, we all love PAKISTAN. Give someone else chance don't vote for both of them. Everyone knows what MQM has done in the past and what PML has done it punjab and these are parts of PAKISTAN agar agg yeah dawy kartay hain votes kay liay tuu hum jaise parhe likhe community par hay kay inhain dobara na anain dein warna allah he hafiz ho ja hamaray mulk ka, 60 sal se khoon choos rahay hain yeah log give someone else the chance

Muttahaida

Councller (250+ posts)
MR SIASAT i can see ur hatred against ppl who belongs to mqm and who r u to decide about forgiving and shaking hands in dis month we karachiaties love altaf hussain and mqm gaining support day by day so plzzz find some 1 else to go after coz u cant make any difference i still remember in 1992 when mqm workers went punjab for hiding i know how u ppl used to get reward from police by pointing thier whereabouts the more u gona write against mqm or altaf hussain the more u gona put hate in our hearts for u altaf hussain is genuine leader and mqm is a reality accept it. what mqm is doing for the betterment of karachi u cant even imagine go and give ur vote and support these waders and jagirdars who rape women and steal other ppl credit cards.....i hate ur nawaz sharif from the bottom of my heart coz he was coward when punjabi establishment were slaughtering mohajirs in karachi so plsss siasat dont show me ur hate coz i been holding too damn hate inside me n plus dont warn us its not 92 that u guys gona run over us dis time we will teach u a lesson what i have seen in karachi its unforgettable SIASAT U MEAN NOTHING TO US i have confronts punjabi racist like u so many times if u dun like our leadership then shut up dont spread hate n if u do then u gona hear from us how cum ur nawaz i dun wanna say his last name coz he is totally opp he ruled on pakistan twice what he has done for pak beside looting pakistan he escaped from pak through the deal n now he is saying saudi gov should not interfare in pak policies what a hypocrate he is??? let me ask u dis y altaf hussain doent come to pak even though mqm was in coalition with the gov u know y racist punjabi like u sitting in punjabi establishment who dont want to see him because he was the only leader who took stand against punjabi establishment y u guys only try to become caretaker of pakistan y not us y not balochi coz punjabi establishment works for the betterment of punjabi not pakistan BROTHER IT IS NOT ISLAMI JAHMUREYE PUNJAB ITS ISLAMI JAHMORI PAKISTAN.

Muttahaida

Councller (250+ posts)
MR SIASAT i can see ur hatred against ppl who belongs to mqm and who r u to decide about forgiving and shaking hands in dis month we karachiaties love altaf hussain and mqm gaining support day by day so plzzz find some 1 else to go after coz u cant make any difference i still remember in 1992 when mqm workers went punjab for hiding i know how u ppl used to get reward from police by pointing thier whereabouts the more u gona write against mqm or altaf hussain the more u gona put hate in our hearts for u altaf hussain is genuine leader and mqm is a reality accept it. what mqm is doing for the betterment of karachi u cant even imagine go and give ur vote and support these waders and jagirdars who rape women and steal other ppl credit cards.....i hate ur nawaz sharif from the bottom of my heart coz he was coward when punjabi establishment were slaughtering mohajirs in karachi so plsss siasat dont show me ur hate coz i been holding too damn hate inside me n plus dont warn us its not 92 that u guys gona run over us dis time we will teach u a lesson what i have seen in karachi its unforgettable SIASAT U MEAN NOTHING TO US i have confronts punjabi racist like u so many times if u dun like our leadership then shut up dont spread hate n if u do then u gona hear from us how cum ur nawaz i dun wanna say his last name coz he is totally opp he ruled on pakistan twice what he has done for pak beside looting pakistan he escaped from pak through the deal n now he is saying saudi gov should not interfare in pak policies what a hypocrate he is??? let me ask u dis y altaf hussain doent come to pak even though mqm was in coalition with the gov u know y racist punjabi like u sitting in punjabi establishment who dont want to see him because he was the only leader who took stand against punjabi establishment y u guys only try to become caretaker of pakistan y not us y not balochi coz punjabi establishment works for the betterment of punjabi not pakistan BROTHER IT IS NOT ISLAMI JAHMUREYE PUNJAB ITS ISLAMI JAHMORI PAKISTAN. HAQ-E- TANKEED TUJHEY HAI MAGAR IS SHART KAI SATH-------JAIZA LAITA REH APNAY BHI GRIBANO KA

keamari12

Councller (250+ posts)
NICE CLIPS ITS NOT ME BUT BUT BUT I WILL AGAIN SAY IF NAWAZ SHARIF HAS DECIDED TO DO POLITICS LIKE THAT WHICH IS NOT THEIR WAY OF POLITICS THEY WERE LOAN MAFIA AND BIG CORRUPT ELEPHANTS BUT IF NOW THEY WANNA DO BHAEE GEERE POLITICS THEN THEY BETTER TAKE MQM HELP THEY SHOULD SEND THEIR MNAS MPAS AND WORKERS TO KARACHI AND TAKE SOME BETTER TRAINING FROM THEM LIKE HOW TO COLLECT BHATTA HOW TO KILL THEIR POLITICLE OPPONENTS HOW TO KILL INNOCENT PEOPLE ON THE STREETS ON THE WISH OF ESTABLISHMENT AND MOST OF ALL HOW TO THREAT MEDIA AND LOCAL PEOPLE TO NOT TO TALK AND OPPOSE THEM THATS THE THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IN THAT WAY EVERY BHAEE CAN SAVE HIS NECK O POOR NAWAZ U DNT KNOW TAKE SOME REFRESHER COURSE AND FOR THAT PURPOSE AAJ HEE RABTA KEEGEA PEER OF LONDON BEHTAREEN UNIT OR SECTOR INCHARGES KI NIGRANI MAIN MAHIR BAD MASHEEAT BANYEE

keamari12

Councller (250+ posts)
WELL SAID MUTAHIDA HE WAS THE ONLY LEADER AGAINST ESTABLISHMENT
1zwngo1.jpg

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
isamilgul said:
yes i hate Altaf Hussaain,..,
he should be kicked from the planet Earth........
as he is viral for this planet
..............thnx
C'mon you are giving him to much credit. He is just a street level gangester.

Alsadeeqalameen

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Altaf Hussein is a fake, cheat, liar, mafia don, two-face British national who wants to rule Pakistan. He lives in the United Kingdom and protected by MI5, MI6, CIA and Indian Mossad and financially helped by them.

If any Pakistani believes that he is a patriot; either he/she is a zombie or brain washed like a herd of sheep.
[altaf] :oops: :twisted:

digitalzygot

Senator (1k+ posts)
Muthadia stop instigating ethnic divison and hatred, I have lived in Karachi for over 35 years and I know everything inside out, I have spent time in punjab too , both leaders looteray hain stop defending them, shame on you guys calling each other names when your elders fought as one for this nation, grow up some brains and focus on our common enemy

sagaciouscorpion

MPA (400+ posts)
@digitalzygot..

Yar I dont believe in suppporting someone blindly... but I believe many people are doing "Ziadati" on MQM... they have some serious faults... so do the others... and I cant stand watching.....

then why do people single out MQM? (specially my brothers whose favourite party s MPAs are under allegations of theft, rape, misconduct etc etc)

Why dont they hate Benazir and Zardari when she was calling Indians to create a war-like situation, so that she can get back to country... or Zardari has practically sold the country???

Why dont they hate NS when they lied to the whole nation repeatedly about their accord?

Why dont they hate ANP and call it a ghunda terrorist party as it equally matches ghunda elements of MQM ?

Why dont they hate Musharraf who dragged us in this stupid war on terror... which is terrorizing none but us...

Why corner MQM then...

"Both leaders lutaray hain" I would say... "saray leaders lutaray hain"