yes i hate altaf hussain

mughalimran

I am Punjabee too,, But Yes I have to accept we are Racist,, ,who give birth to this Racism between all four province,, thats establishment and who owned establishment since Pakistan birth, Its Punjab,, please except,, Punjab always claim they are Patriot they love Pakistan and all others are traitors,, What happens in 1971 when BD went out of our hands who is responsible????

Punjab want NFC award according to the gorund size but not as per population,, Punjab is the largest Agriclulture province and it gorws 70% of Pakistan need,, Now talk reality why we are facing Sugar/wheat scandal when Punjab is patriot and they love pakistan???????? and many more,,,,,,,,,,

Hate people of there bad doings but not becuase of there faith or language or where he belongs to.

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
siasat said:
sorry all brothers:

i was away, so why i cud t reply

@muttihida
@ Pak patroit
@ jury

i ve a courage to speak truth not jackal like other people , if u ve a courage then speak truth

i clear u onething, i hate altaf hussain bcoz he is traitor, i ll hate nawaz sharif if he sell my country,if he make conspiracy agnst pakistan with india, if he ll get british passport, althoug i m supporter of nawaz sharif but before it i m muslim n true pakistani and for me every person spakistan is respectful for me.......with out any discrimination
I clear u, i ve no objection ur association with mqm, i want to see it big party, if mqm leader admit the role of Mir jaffar n mir sadiq, i share with u one thingvery honestly, i remember almost 10/12 years back i ve some sympathy with mqm, when they ve got the name muhajir qomi movement, n i used to think....Allah mian y this party dont change their name bcoz it sound the party belongs to any specific class...i just wanted to c every party , party of pakistan, that time i din know the role of mir jaffar n mir saddiq (altaf hussain)
but sorry, i ve observed u people dont ve a courage to face truth, n admit things, rather than u accept u keep saying we love altaf hussain, yar fair enough i m not agnst it, but do u ve moral courage to ask him the questions y he became the part of every govt , y he sold the blood of khi brothers, y he is sitting in uk, y he is involve in money laundering, y he murdered several people, y he burnt lawyers in khi, y he brutuall murdered people on 12th oct, .........brothers open ur eyes, if after watching the speech u ask for prove then.......Allah hi hafiz
n plz i warn all those people who abuse the people of punjabi, punjabi never abuse any community, sharam ainii chahiaa on loogo koo jo punjabi koo gali daaita hai iss plate form per, kia kissi punjabi naa kissi b community ko gaali dii iss plate form per, listen aghar punjabi naa apni zabaan khooli tu aach nahi hoo ga......just a request to mqm supporter , like n dislike in dicussion is acceptable but dont spread hate in the hearts then other respond u, go n create some courage to face the reality, n one bitter reality, all projects which mustafa kamal is taking on were initated by naimat ullah, do u ve a courage to speak truthh.?????????????? but no doubt i appreciate one thing mustafa kamal carried on those projects which is good thing, but lack of spirit to say , these were initated by some one else,
No u dont ve except lame excuses..................n dont consider ur self whole khi.............we r not agnst khi people but v ve clear difference with mqm supporter bcoz they r greedy for kursi only,,,,,,,,...............which mean choor kaa saathi choor hoota hia.......
where is altaf hussain to as fro ppp abt the worst operation conducted by benazir(late).............mqm ll not ask it.......bcoz they r enjoying kursi........this is ur actual face?!!!!!!!!!
think pakistan be pakistani

i wish we use this palte form to condmn collectively every bad act of any paty n appreciae good act of any party.............

Nufrut Kerna Bahooot Aasan Hota Hay >>>>Muhubbat Kerna Seekhooo >>>

Mera Paygham Hay Muhabbat Jahan Tuk Puhnchay

sagaciouscorpion

MPA (400+ posts)
mughalimran said:
I am Punjabee too,, But Yes I have to accept we are Racist,, ,who give birth to this Racism between all four province,, thats establishment and who owned establishment since Pakistan birth, Its Punjab,, please except,, Punjab always claim they are Patriot they love Pakistan and all others are traitors,, What happens in 1971 when BD went out of our hands who is responsible????

Punjab want NFC award according to the gorund size but not as per population,, Punjab is the largest Agriclulture province and it gorws 70% of Pakistan need,, Now talk reality why we are facing Sugar/wheat scandal when Punjab is patriot and they love pakistan???????? and many more,,,,,,,,,,

Hate people of there bad doings but not becuase of there faith or language or where he belongs to.

Brother .. common man like me and you are not racist.. we suffer at the hands of our politicians who divide us on the basis of race and language and enjoy when we fight and rule us.. Hari, Mazaria, Mazdoor say lay ker office job kernay walay shakhs tak sub is nizam kay hathon pis rahay hain... on our part... it is must that we leave all these boundaries... be objective and hold fast to the common factor which unites us.. AllahSWT, Rosool SAW or Pakistan... These three will take us where we want...

ramses2x1

MPA (400+ posts)
ineresting conversation from both sides ,

i dont hate any person , i hate the disgusting politics and their acts ..

i have been following this rbbbish for a long time , and supporters of MQM ,, it doesnt sound nice when u speak of hatred, come on guys .. u know ur party was founded on the base of rascism and hatred and since day one u been practising the same..

the way u target other people , and give a blind eye to your own leaders .. u guys are bigots .. useless.

sagaciouscorpion

MPA (400+ posts)
ramses2x1 said:
ineresting conversation from both sides ,

i dont hate any person , i hate the disgusting politics and their acts ..

i have been following this rbbbish for a long time , and supporters of MQM ,, it doesnt sound nice when u speak of hatred, come on guys .. u know ur party was founded on the base of rascism and hatred and since day one u been practising the same..

the way u target other people , and give a blind eye to your own leaders .. u guys are bigots .. useless.

Judge your own conversation in the light points you mentioned........

sagaciouscorpion

MPA (400+ posts)
siasatpk said:
brothers.......!
does this person seem an educated or a sober leader...?

Okay He doesnt look like a sober leader.. but can you point other sober leaders among our politicians... Name ONE of them... just ONE...who has done nothing wrong in the past...

AXIOM

MPA (400+ posts)
I know most of the politicians are corrupt, coward, american slaves, murderers, decoits etc. [altaf] [nawaz] [rasheed] [rehman-malik] [musharaf] [zardari] [fazl] [taseer] .
but Imran Khan. He is the man of his words. I know u'll attack on his personal matters. but at least he is sincere with his nation, he didn't leave his homeland, he didn't kill innocents, he is not a traitor, what he earned all he has in his country, he has no hidden accounts or involved in money londering. he is doing all that he can do for the well being of people, though he is not in power. he didn't snatch others rights, he didn't build an empire or a mafia by squeezing blood of poor people.
hypocrites dont admit these things...they just close their eyez n follow chooran firosh, traitors, murderers. they deny truth n unite with other hypocrites.. [musharaf] [zardari] [fazl] . Prophet Mohammad (sallallahu alaihe wasallam) said, "Whoever has these four characteristics will be a pure hypocrite and whoever has one of the following four characteristics will have one characteristic of hypocrisy unless and until he gives it up. 1. Whenever he is entrusted, he betrays 2. Whenever he speaks, he tells a lie. 3. Whenevr he makes a covenant, he proves treacherous 4. Whenever he quarrels, he behaves in a very imprudent, evil and insulting manner."
May Allah bless us all to select the righteousness.

ALI ARYAN

Senator (1k+ posts)
Aaslam O alaikum,

Aap ki kavish ko read kiya, kafi lambi thee or be tuki thee, waqt ke ziya ka afsos hath aaya, Aap ke liye yehi dua hai ke Pewasta rahay Shajar se Umeede Bahar Rakh.

or wesay bhi Jo Ilazamat aap ne Altaf Hussain Per Lagaye hain unko Sun sun kar 1992 se ab tak Kaan Puk gaye hain. Afsos un zehnoon per hota hai jo yeh ilzamat lagatay huay yeh bhi nahin sochtay ke 17 se 18 Baras ho gaye MQM or Altaf Hussain Per ilzam Tarashi kartay huay or Case banatay huay per kisi case main saza na ho saki or na hi kisi ilzam ki sadaqat sabit ho saki ulta yeh hua ke Brig. Imtiaz or degar Army Officers ke zabt ka daman labraiz ho gaya or unhpoon ne lab kushaye ki ke 1988 ke election jis main MQM pehli bar Mulki Satah ke elections main hissa le rahi thee us ke No Amooz Quaide Tehreek Altaf Hussain Ne wazeh Alfaz main Raqoom lenay se Inkaar kia. or Dosri Jnid jinki Ulfat main aap (Siasat) sahab Na beena huay Ja rahay hain unhoon ne apni apni Auqat ke hisab se khoob qeemat wasool ki Nawaz Shareef se lekar Jamat E Islami ke tamam leadraan ke naam unki auqaat ke sath General Durrani Halaf namay ki surat main Adalat main pesh kar chukay hain.

ek sawal aap se aap ne apni tehreer main jo bhi ilzam tarashi ke hai ALtaf hussain or MQM ke Mutaliq kia in main se kisi ek bhi Qatal ke aap Aini Shahid Hain? Kia aap kisi ek bhi bhatta wasooli ke aini shaid hain? Kia aap ke pass Altaf Hussain ki Ghaddari se mutaliq koi dastaweezi Saboot hai? ab in sawalt ke jawab main aap ya to haan kahen ge ya nahi kahen ge.

agar aap han kehtay hain to phir coward aap huay ke tramam saboot ke hotay huay aap ne Mulki Idaron ki madad nahin ki or Altaf Hussain Sahab ko Qarare Waqaye Saza dilwatay.

aagar aap nahin kehtay hain to phir aap ko main kuch nahin kahoon ga ya likhon ga aap khud hi aayena ke aagay kharay ho kar khud ko keh sun le lijye ga.

love_pakistan

Voter (50+ posts)
@ muttihida n others

u muttihida shut ur mouth n i dint use racist language i pointed out tha u so called do number muhajir indian agent used to abuse language
did any punjabi abuse u in this plate form? not at all u r sick person, n oppose nawaz sharif only bcoz he is punjabi otherwise ppp has done worst with u n u dont ve courage to speak abt
u r coward from head to mouth, u r big liar n indain agent , low temparament, even in my mail i said v shud hate who commit wrong thing n appreciate who commit good things with out any discrimination
u r not all khi......i know u r one of khi person.....n ur face has been obvious to every one, u r just Pujari of kursi, n u sold blood of innocent muhajir
n some one said since 92 no case was proved n given punishment to altaf hussain ya r right.......uss bazdal kaa indaar himat nahi pakistan aiaa

@spectarus..............u r right ,its easy to spread hate like mqm people who abuse punjabi, look brother i mentioned i dont hate mqm they ve no doubt got some good person , i ve clear hate for altaf hussain, Yaa woo insaan hai jo pakistan mein rah kar pakistan kaa hilaaf sazisshein karta hai
n i dont support nawaz sharif or imran khan or any honest pakistani blindly, if they ll involve in any anti pakistan activity i must speak first
u people dont ve courage to speak truth................u people definitely need another Naseer ullah babar of people s party........

digitalzygot

Senator (1k+ posts)
You have a point, so next time don't vote for both of them vote for new PTI give them a chance, they deserve the chance

Spartacus

@siasat
You hate against MQM and Altaf Hussain will not give you or Pakistan any thing >>> Hate creat hate >>>>>

Love creat love >>>> Altaf Hussain is one of the great leader of South Asia >>>

As you wrote >>>>u people definitely need another Naseer ullah babar of people s party<<<<<

I hope this will never happen again in URBEN SINDH and your dirty wish will never be true.

Naseer ullah Baber has no child and he wanted to kill every child of URBEN SINDH. He killed more than 10000 and at that time people like you were very happy that some URBEN SINDH people killed by Baber in that way . You want again such type of dirty and insulting operation against MUHAJIR.
Do it , I can give you challenge , this will never happen again , if some stupid like you will try to do this then this will be the last operation against MUHAJIR.

Jeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay Altaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaf
Jeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay MQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQM

Jeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay Pakistaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan

love_pakistan

Voter (50+ posts)
@spectarus

definitely u need another operation bcoz all mqm is comprise of dirty people,criminal, most wanted, and murderer

i again mentioned u i dont hate mqm, i always metnioned good persons in mqm.....i respect ur affiliation with mqm, but i want to c u true pakistani, i asked few questions n rather u reply in an honest manner u people start abusing and giving lame excuse. i think u use ur brain that how i hate mqm i hate the acts which he occur, target killing, 12 may incident, bhatta etc

if u ask me anything abt nawaz sharif , imran khan and other who has done wrong n anti pakistani act..........i ll stand with u to condemn them

i only support good cause not bad cause
u dont ve moral courage to ask a single q .........y altaf traitor run away to uk before operation ,,,, bcoz he did DEAL....... i m gng now kill khi people

Spartacus

siasat said:
@spectarus

definitely u need another operation bcoz all mqm is comprise of dirty people,criminal, most wanted, and murderer

i again mentioned u i dont hate mqm, i always metnioned good persons in mqm.....i respect ur affiliation with mqm, but i want to c u true pakistani, i asked few questions n rather u reply in an honest manner u people start abusing and giving lame excuse. i think u use ur brain that how i hate mqm i hate the acts which he occur, target killing, 12 may incident, bhatta etc

if u ask me anything abt nawaz sharif , imran khan and other who has done wrong n anti pakistani act..........i ll stand with u to condemn them

i only support good cause not bad cause
u dont ve moral courage to ask a single q .........y altaf traitor run away to uk before operation ,,,, bcoz he did DEAL....... i m gng now kill khi people

12 may incident only MQM is responsible ??? It is not fair

You wrote >>>>>altaf traitor run away to uk before operation<<<<
This was not Altaf Hussain , this was Spartacus and people like him who pushed him to go in exile and work from there . You people have no idea how much Altaf Hussain wanted to be in Pakistan and even now he wants to go to Pakistan , this is Altaf Hussain supporters , workers and voters who wants that Altaf Hussain should not come to Pakistan . How can he dare to reject our wish .

Spartacus Hur Us Jahaz Kay Tyre Ka Hawa Nikal Daga ...Jis Jahaz Main Altaf Hussain Pakistan Jana Ki Koshish Karain Gain>>>>>>>

I myself knew about this operation long before this started ( 25 Dec. 1990) >>> Operation started on 19 june 1992 . >>>> Most of you are either Teen ager in politics or haters of Altaf Hussain>>>>We do not care >>>>

Tum Loog Aapnay Aapna Area Main Altaf Hussain Jasa Leader Peda Karooo Jo AAm Logoon Ko Asembly Puhncha Day >>>>Us Kay Baad Altaf Hussain Per Tunqeed Kerna

Altaf Teri Purwaz Say Julta Hay Zamana >>>>>>Bazooooo Ko Zara Aoor Hila Is AAj Ko Aoor Hawa Day

Spartacus

Tum Loog Aapnay Aapna Area Main Altaf Hussain Jasa Leader Peda Karooo Jo AAm Logoon Ko Asembly Puhncha Day >>>>Us Kay Baad Altaf Hussain Per Tunqeed Kerna

Altaf Teri Purwaz Say Julta Hay Zamana >>>>>>Bazooooo Ko Zara Aoor Hila Is AAj Ko Aoor Hawa Day

Muttahaida

Councller (250+ posts)
siasat tu aqal mai he nahi har lehaz sai baccha hai jo animal ap mai jagraha hai wo hammay soraha hhai altaf husssain ko manna walay chand afrat nahi hazaro mai hai itnay hazar logo ko bora kehraha hai tou apni racist feelings per khud endorrse kerrahay ho or tujh jaisay baray sobay kai mojhey bohat tak raye abb mai yehe kaho ga geo or ginay do tum apnay dil mai altaf hussain kai leye or hamm apnay dil mai nawaz kai leye nafrat bithatay rahay gai

love_pakistan

Voter (50+ posts)
i know u r racist person

i hate altaf i admit , tum nawaz saa nifrat i dont mind...........i will also hate when nawaz commit any wrong thing
bcoz i m muslim n pakistani, n u coward people always bring racism, which show ur sick and animal mentality n low temparament

not qidayni supporter like u n altaf hussain, rather than u give me answer properly u used racist language , did u ever see i used raist language, u coward people dont accept after watching the speech of altaf in indian? his deal with qidayani

i m not agnst mqm , i been living in khi for almost 10 yrs n i ve very close relationship with mqm leadership i dont want to hgihlight here, i been very active part in nine zero
brother open ur eyes , dont support blindly to any one, i ve objection abt his munafqat, speech , terrorism.......y u dont become true muslim n pakistani
rather support qidyani only bcoz altaf support qidyani................hoosh kaa nahaan loo