Worst Political Party Of Pakistan?

Worst Political Party Of Pakistan?

• Total voters

pakistan2

Councller (250+ posts)
i want shahbaz sharif and imran khan together
mostly pmln voters like ik too but other side when ik speak only against nwaz sharif ns ns ns ns ns ns ns ns than we hat ik .

magic.magic

Voter (50+ posts)
MQM is the most popular party not in Pakistan only but all around the globe, Amrika supports it, Bartaniya supports it, Zoredari Supports it only Dramabaz Zulfi doesn't support it.

Zulfi Khan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
PML(Q) is the worst political party because its MNAs
and MPAs remained with Pervaiz Musharraf for ten years now
they have joined PPP.

This party is interested in money making at all costs.

Please Vote and support "Imran Khan" only to stop
corruption and target killing.

rana -

MPA (400+ posts)
dostoo iyo aj se ahid kareen k ham kabi bi MQM KO POLITICAL PARTY NAHEE LIKHE GE INHOON NE GAREEB BECHARE MAZDOROON KA SADKOON PE KHON BHAYA HEY SIRF IQTDAR K LIYE YEH KILLERS HEEN SIASI PARTY NAHI AUR AIK SHRABI DOSRE MULK MEEN BETH KER HAMRE MULK KI QISMAT KA FESLA KANE WALA KON HOTA HEY ZARA GAUR KAROO MERE BAHYO -

saeed khan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I did not like Altaf Hussain and MQM, but after discussion with MQM supporters when I found that they do accept any blame against MQM and worship Altaf Hussain. I thought perhaps all the news we hear against MQM may be a propaganda against it.
But since when I have read this news in Guardian
"at early rallies Hussain surrounded himself with gunmen and urged supporters to "sell your VCRs and buy kalashnikovs"; violence later erupted between the MQM and ethnic Sindhi rivals and, later, against the army, which deployed troops to Karachi in the early 1990s.." Guardian 17/09/2010.
I am sure that MQM is realy .............

Jshah

Minister (2k+ posts)
PML-N is the worst party of this country, because they are hypocrites (Munafiqs) and hypocrites are worse than unbelievers (Kafirs).

aasimnaveed

MPA (400+ posts)
mqm
ppp
pmlQ
pmlN
then all others except PTI ... but after next elections PTI will b here ... lets see on which number .. :P

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
I like this party...:angry_smile::angry_smile:

images