Will sub-continent ever be worlds super power? Especially Pakistan

Skeptic

Siasat.pk - Blogger
The 3000years of know history of mankind tells us that it never happened in the past. This human race had never been a dominated race from earliest known BC to modern day AD. They were ruled by various foreigners from the land of rising sun to the land of opportunity. If the history wasnt on their side will the future would be?

As far as my opinion is concerned I would say if it never happened before then it is very unlikely to occur in future. Human races that had ruled the world in the past or ruling now believed in ideals. Sub-continent is a land of idols. Various generations living in sub-continent irrespective of religion country or creed had worshiped and believed multiple forms of idols. Idols are the part of their chemistry.

• What do you think will this idol worshipers part of the world* will ever be a Dominated World Force?

• Will any part or whole Sub-continent be able to write Pakistan World Order, India World Order or Sub-Continent World Order?

*(Pakistan, India, Nepal, Srilanka and Bangladesh)

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)
You are absolutely right thatwhy we moved to WESTERN World and enjoying western values hahahaha

I would say MINUS PAKISTAN, it can happen.

All Sub continent are progressing well other than PAKISTAN and people of Pakistan. if you remove Pakistan, all those become super power one day.

Last edited:

EniGma90

Minister (2k+ posts)
Look our region has much more potential than E.U.

* We have a great work power, which is very skilled and intelligent.

* We have a massive agricultural land. ( I.K was saying yesterday day we have much potential and are gifted by Allah that if you block us from all sides and cut our contacts from outside world, we will still able to live and eat with out other's help)

* Natural resources like oil,gas,copper, gold, salt, chromium, marble. i mean u can find every thing in pakistan.. recently we were going to sign a deal with iran for gas supply, however last year a/c to a seismic survey, we have nearly 51 trillion cubic feet of shale gas near karachi and makran's coastal area.

* We have an area near Moro (interior sindh), where a/c to ABB's maping, we can produce nearly 55000 MW of electricity by means of renewable energy sources like air turbines. in fact it is the the largest wind field in the world.

* Expensive stones like ruby, Jasper, hematite and sugilite are in huge amount in the areas of south & north wazeristan.

I can write all night about our potentials and gifts from Allah the Almighty but I know its useless because we are lacking the mother of all gifts and sources, that is leadership and vision.. the day when ALlah will grant us these 2 things, No one can stop us from touching the sky..

Ya Allah Pakistan per thora aur Karam farma, aur Humein sarat-e- mustaqeem per chala...

Mein thora jazbati hogaya.. :)

Last edited:

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)

* We have a massive agricultural land. ( I.K was saying yesterday day we have much potential and are gifted by Allah that if you block us from all sides and cut our contacts from outside world, we will still able to live and eat with out other's help)

* Natural resources like oil,gas,copper, gold, salt, chromium, marble. i mean u can find every thing in pakistan.. recently we were going to sign a deal with iran for gas supply, however last year a/c to a seismic survey, we have nearly 51 trillion cubic feet of shale gas near karachi and makran's coastal area.

* We have an area near Moro (interior sindh), where a/c to ABB's maping, we can produce nearly 55000 MW of electricity by means of renewable energy sources like air turbines. in fact it is the the largest wind field in the world.

* Expensive stones like ruby, Jasper, hematite and sugilite are in huge amount in the areas of south & north wazeristan.

I can write all night about our potentials and gifts from Allah the Almighty but I know its useless because we are lacking the mother of all gifts and sources, that is leadership and vision.. the day when ALlah will grant us these 2 things, No one can stop us from touching the sky..

Ya Allah Pakistan per thora aur Karam farma, aur Humein sarat-e- mustaqeem per chala...

People of Pakistan are dieing for ROTI, dont you SEE RANGER KILL A PAKISTANI few day ago,

I dont know what you r talking about or what book did you read last night, who told you all this. People are dieing for Roti? Lets talk ground realities not FICTION stories.

We are out and only thing I remembered in Pakistan " CORRUPT PEOPLE everywhere"

Skeptic

Siasat.pk - Blogger
[MENTION=16839]EniGma90[/MENTION]

I really appreciate your aspirations and admire your optimistic view. But please think why didn't previous hundred of rulers exploit these resources during the entire history.As it seems you are living in UK. U must know who gave the largest train system to this region.I would argue that's how the resources are exploited........

EniGma90

Minister (2k+ posts)
People of Pakistan are dieing for ROTI, dont you SEE RANGER KILL A PAKISTANI few day ago,

I dont know what you r talking about or what book did you read last night, who told you all this. People are dieing for Roti? Lets talk ground realities not FICTION stories.

We are out and only thing I remembered in Pakistan " CORRUPT PEOPLE everywhere"

[MENTION=12802]faqira786[/MENTION], can u understand english??? I didn't read any book last night but fortunately i am an engineering student and Oil & gas and mining are my topics... I have been to ABB, Eni and Bayco's seminars. I am talking about ground realities and possible potentials not the situation, I am saying what can happen, not what is happening....

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)
I am saying what can happen, not what is happening....

if you want to make people happy by saying that Pakistan can control the whole world. Pakistan will make F-16 and F100 and Drone and Boeing and Compuer and blablablaba. Pakistna will give AID to USA, USA will beg from Pak, Whole Muslim world will listen to Pakistan. Pakistan will take over the whole world and make everyone to Muslim. Its called Fiction stories which people like to listen including u.

Roti nahi hey logo kay gher may? Rangers killing people on STREET?

EniGma90

Minister (2k+ posts)
if you want to make people happy by saying that Pakistan can control the whole world. Pakistan will make F-16 and F100 and Drone and Boeing and Compuer and blablablaba. Pakistna will give AID to USA, USA will beg from Pak, Whole Muslim world will listen to Pakistan. Pakistan will take over the whole world and make everyone to Muslim. Its called Fiction stories which people like to listen including u.

Roti nahi hey logo kay gher may? Rangers killing people on STREET?

Debate with arguments not with chawal baazi, I never said that what pakistan is going to do or not... I mentioned about the facts not the fictions, these are not the fictions that world's largest copper belt is passing through Balochistan and Nwfp..
Pakistanis have no intention to control the world, we just need to make prosper our country, Buzargo ki ghaltion ki saza humein milrhai hay but inshalla we will not let this fuse pass to our children..
You have issues with Pakistan ok fine. You should criticize our policies and our regime but do not argue about existence of Pakistan. these bad arses lyk f-16 and f-35 are nothing when inshalla we will be working on our 90% efficiency..

moazzamniaz

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I think the basic reason behind this submission to foreign rulers is "Abundance of fertile lands and other necessary resources in subcontinent". In past, economy was mostly Agriculture based. People of this area had all the God given resources in the past. This abundance and prosperity removed any urge of invading other areas on the dire cost of bloodshed eg like In Europe, only Potatoes, lettuce and a few other vegetables cud be grown in middle ages, similar is the case of Afghan and Mughal warriors from Central Asia, Chengiz Khan from Mongolia. I think this made the people of this region more docile and peaceful.

However, as now world has transitioned into "Mind over Muscle" paradigm shift, there are chances that we can transform this region into a world power. Only condition will be "Call a spade, a spade". All bad habits and wrong attitudes can be cured by education.However, only time i see an educated person(Among common masses) behaving foolishly, the reason behind it is always religion. Eg Killing an innocent, oppression, theft, plundering, lying, looting, hurting, cheating, hating, etc etc all these things are illogical and harmful for progress of a nation. And, every educated person will say this. But u can easily make that same person do all these bad things, if u link these things with religious scriptures somehow. That is the only way to fool an educated Muslim. However, i dont know much about this phenomenon in Hindus of this region. May be, some Indian member can explain it.

Last edited:

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)
Debate with arguments not with chawal baazi, I never said that what pakistan is going to do or not... I mentioned about the facts not the fictions, these are not the fictions that world's largest copper belt is passing through Balochistan and Nwfp..
Pakistanis have no intention to control the world, we just need to make prosper our country, Buzargo ki ghaltion ki saza humein milrhai hay but inshalla we will not let this fuse pass to our children..
You have issues with Pakistan ok fine. You should criticize our policies and our regime but do not argue about existence of Pakistan. these bad arses lyk f-16 and f-35 are nothing when inshalla we will be working on our 90% efficiency..

This is very common in Pakistan that world's largest copper, coal, road, bridge, cienma etc belt is passing through Balochistan and Nwfp..

Every World Largest thing exist in pakistan such a common statement in pakistan if you talk to people on street.

Pakaistan Army killing people in Balochistan and Nwfp.. Dont you know this?

Akbar bughti killed by PAKISTAN ARMY? I dont even know either balochistan will stay in pakistan or not?

Skeptic

Siasat.pk - Blogger
[MENTION=9623]moazzamniaz[/MENTION]

Education can fix this................I very much doubt this argument. Srilanka has the highest literacy rate 90% in this region but it is still Srilanka NOT Japan......

Evidence shows that the people who ruled with Muscle now they are doing it with Mind.

I think the basic reason behind this submission to foreign rulers is "Abundance of fertile lands and other necessary resources in subcontinent". In past, economy was mostly Agriculture based. People of this area had all the God given resources in the past. This abundance and prosperity removed any urge of invading other areas on the dire cost of bloodshed eg like In Europe, only Potatoes, lettuce and a few other vegetables cud be grown in middle ages, similar is the case of Afghan and Mughal warriors from Central Asia, Chengiz Khan from Mongolia. I think this made the people of this region more docile and peaceful.

However, as now world has transitioned into "Mind over Muscle" paradigm shift, there are chances that we can transform this region into a world power. Only condition will be "Call a spade, a spade". All bad habits and wrong attitudes can be cured by education.However, only time i see an educated person(Among common masses) behaving foolishly, the reason behind it is always religion. Eg Killing an innocent, oppression, theft, plundering, lying, looting, hurting, cheating, hating, etc etc all these things are illogical and harmful for progress of a nation. And, every educated person will say this. But u can easily make that same person do all these bad things, if u link these things with religious scriptures somehow. That is the only way to fool an educated Muslim. However, i dont know much about this phenomenon in Hindus of this region. May be, some Indian member can explain it.

EniGma90

Minister (2k+ posts)

Education can fix this................I very much doubt this argument. Srilanka has the highest literacy rate 90% in this region but it is still Srilanka NOT Japan......

Evidence shows that the people who ruled with Muscle now they are doing it with Mind.

Thats what i am trying to say... Use your own resources and technical expertise, At this stage you are not going to progress in the world by the means of arms and ammunition, Try to utilize ur 100% sources and you can have it all. Arms can only guarantee your existence but not the progress..

moazzamniaz

What is the quality of that education???? Is it at par with western education???? What is the impact of religion on common masses of SL ie Do they also do illogical and mindless things as we Muslims do often on the name of religion???? These are the questions, i asked from Hindu members of this forum.

Do u see Afghans, Central Asians, Mongolians, Persians ruling the world????? Did Jews ever rule the world during the past 2000 years(Pre 1900)????
And, of course, there can be some exceptions.

moazzamniaz

Thats what i am trying to say... Use your own resources and technical expertise, At this stage you are not going to progress in the world by the means of arms and ammunition, Try to utilize ur 100% sources and you can have it all. Arms can only guarantee your existence but not the progress..
I totally agree with u. MashAllah, we have already achieved the minimum deterrence against India in the form of 100 Atomic bombs. Now, we need to put all our efforts on education, research, economic prosperity and welfare of our people instead of looking for strategic depth in afghan lands. Every educational field is deeply linked with every other field or knowledge. We cant progress in some fields and ditching others, even if we want to become strong militarily.

Jack Sparrow

Minister (2k+ posts)
Worshiping idols or any other form of idols is the total failure of human intellect.Nations or people who involved in the idol worship soon be the part of history books.

cefspan

Minister (2k+ posts)
You are absolutely right thatwhy we moved to WESTERN World and enjoying western values hahahaha

I would say MINUS PAKISTAN, it can happen.

All Sub continent are progressing well other than PAKISTAN and people of Pakistan. if you remove Pakistan, all those become super power one day.

People like u always underestimate others . I have only one word for people like you : Fame seeking Cowards!

salaam

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Pakistan must make peace with its neighbours... only then can it realize its full potential. Too much time, money and lives have been wasted in carrying a feud that serves no pakistani. We need to focus on improving economic, education and health care standards..... not F16, nukes or drones. Western countries are bending backwards to do trade with India and pakistan is ignorant to this huge market in its neighbourhood. Trading with India can create millions of jobs in pakistan and that ultimately is what will make this country strong and take it off this humiliating foreign aid dependency.

jaanmark

YES Pakistan is world power in dealing with in his bad time under zardari group other wise in education, food,roads,making the base in election commission and say no to USA and india all the time do not start any type/ kind of war then we do end it .After that no more welcome high level at airports , USA sending 3rd level of their commanders like sub some one ect.

/all world are afraid what happened if Pakistanis leave their own and no need of any aids or advise .

Allhumdullah we have oil, gas, gold, copper,nice good people, sorry we have zardari Allah must have some planing to make Pakistan really and purely a outstanding country in the whole world. amine.