Why wouldn't you vote for Imran khan? Please give your reasons

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
1.I dont like his policy on the Taliban
2.His economic policy is confused at best and seems to be filled with slogans and no real substance or any path on how to achieve those slogans
3.His continuous support of obscure religious parties and parties of a particular sect.
4.I dont like the ethnic overtures his supporters use, for example his pashtun supporters and members in Karachi quite clearly state they support him because he is a pashtun and on this forum too many people support him because of his ethnicity
5. He says something and does something else entirely, his continuous somersaults on most issues.
6. His overbearing pride, his arrogance
7.I personally dont care about his personal life but shouldnt he look at his own past before he starts lecturing on morality?
8. Even after 15 years, PTI has been unable to produce a leader of substance.

I dont really want to defend my statements here, so kindly dont start attacking me. You asked me a question I replied, dont take it personally.
1. So you like America's failed strategy of mass murder of innocent civilians in an attempt to kill a few hundred terrorists? Has this strategy proved any good over the last 10 years?
2. What is so confusing about the use of Thar coal, Balochistan gold/copper mines, increasing marble exports by refining our gathering technique, increasing tax net to the elite and formation of a credible government to attract investors? Do you need a full 10000 page book for every step of implementation? Have you ever asked for the same to other parties before voting?
3. Which parties are these?
4. So you dont like PTI because of some supporters being Pathan (no PTI leader ever raised an ethnic slogan) but you like MQM which started out as 'Muhajir' Qaumi Movement, whose leadership cashed on Muhajir slogans and MQM still has only Muhajir support. Why this double standard?
5. Please give some example of Imran Khan saying something and doing something entirely different to his saying.
6. Give some examples of this as well, as far as i have seen, he never brags about his work or says that i spent billions from my own resources for XYZ project. I think Altaf on the other hand is the only political party leader who refers to himself in the third person.
7. Have you ever heard of sins being forgiven? Allah is the most merciful and forgives and forgets more often than you might imagine. If a person keeps dwelling on his past then he can never go forward.
8. 15 years is nothing in the life of a party, especially one that didnt come into being from a Dictator's blessing or ISI's help. Secondly, there are leaders in PTI such as Dr Arif Alvi, Naeem-ul-Haq, Mehmood-ur-Rasheed, Fauzia Kasuri and even young leaders like Farrukh Habib who are not widely known yet as they are not BIG names so the media ignores them, but this will change after the next elections.

I think if you are not a blind supporter then you should be ready to defend your stance..

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
1. So you like America's failed strategy of mass murder of innocent civilians in an attempt to kill a few hundred terrorists? Has this strategy proved any good over the last 10 years?
2. What is so confusing about the use of Thar coal, Balochistan gold/copper mines, increasing marble exports by refining our gathering technique, increasing tax net to the elite and formation of a credible government to attract investors? Do you need a full 10000 page book for every step of implementation? Have you ever asked for the same to other parties before voting?
3. Which parties are these?
4. So you dont like PTI because of some supporters being Pathan (no PTI leader ever raised an ethnic slogan) but you like MQM which started out as 'Muhajir' Qaumi Movement, whose leadership cashed on Muhajir slogans and MQM still has only Muhajir support. Why this double standard?
5. Please give some example of Imran Khan saying something and doing something entirely different to his saying.
6. Give some examples of this as well, as far as i have seen, he never brags about his work or says that i spent billions from my own resources for XYZ project. I think Altaf on the other hand is the only political party leader who refers to himself in the third person.
7. Have you ever heard of sins being forgiven? Allah is the most merciful and forgives and forgets more often than you might imagine. If a person keeps dwelling on his past then he can never go forward.
8. 15 years is nothing in the life of a party, especially one that didnt come into being from a Dictator's blessing or ISI's help. Secondly, there are leaders in PTI such as Dr Arif Alvi, Naeem-ul-Haq, Mehmood-ur-Rasheed, Fauzia Kasuri and even young leaders like Farrukh Habib who are not widely known yet as they are not BIG names so the media ignores them, but this will change after the next elections.

I think if you are not a blind supporter then you should be ready to defend your stance..

1. No i dont agree with his policy of appeasement of those Taliban who explode bombs here and kill hundreds. Have you ever been around a site after a bomb explodes? Its not a thing you will forget very easily. And you learn to hate those who did it.
2. How does Imran want to expand the tax net? There are no set proposals on that. He claims to raise billions in taxes in 2 months(i think) but how will he do that? How will he tax the feudals when they are protected by the constitution? How will he take care of the economy? What about the monetary policies of the IMF? What about the small businesses? Maybe he will come out on all this in greater detail in his election manifesto which I look forward to reading. But till then I will still say that his economic policy is confused at best.
3. Well as you could very well see there were SSP flags at his recent rally and I cannot vote for anyone who stands with sectarian terrorists. His approaches to Jamaat-ud-Dawa are shocking as well. There are not one or two sects in Pakistan but several. I also dont agree with him standing with JI on every issue. I have ideological disagreements with JI. I dont believe religion should be used for politics and Im afraid Imran is doing the same.
4. "So you dont like PTI because of some supporters being Pathan" How did you get that out of what i said? Why would I not like that? You have to accept the fact that many who support PTI do so because of their own ethnicity or the leaders... MQM is trying to shed its ethnic image and should be appreciated for doing that
5. Where would I start? From Musharraf to the election boycott to Altaf Hussain. Somersaulting career. Khair hes a politician and thats what they do.
6. Listen to any interview he has ever given, he brings up SK several times and 92 several times more. Also his attitude towards his own party members leaves a lot to be desired.
7. As I said I dont care about his personal life, what he did before, that is between Allah and him and not for me to comment on. I dont like people preaching morality when they themselves have done everything in their past.
8. We could argue for days who created which party and still not get tired... this post is not about that. Lets talk about your leaders, Naeem-ul-Haq is a disgrace to any party he is associated with, I dont understand why he is still chief of Sindh. Arif Alvi is singularly the most uncharismatic man I have ever come across at such a high post in any party. I fail to understand if PTI says it represents the youth, then where is it? Let alone MQM, there are more youth leaders in PPP!

Last edited:

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
Ok I won't get into an argument but each one of your reasons is false and/or based on misinformation.

Thats alright. I knew I would have to defend what I said eventually. I replied to arsalan4u, hope you find my answers appropriate

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
1. No i dont agree with his policy of appeasement of those Taliban who explode bombs here and kill hundreds. Have you ever been around a site after a bomb explodes? Its not a thing you will forget very easily. And you learn to hate those who did it.
2. How does Imran want to expand the tax net? There are no set proposals on that. He claims to raise billions in taxes in 2 months(i think) but how will he do that? How will he tax the feudals when they are protected by the constitution? How will he take care of the economy? What about the monetary policies of the IMF? What about the small businesses? Maybe he will come out on all this in greater detail in his election manifesto which I look forward to reading. But till then I will still say that his economic policy is confused at best.
3. Well as you could very well see there were SSP flags at his recent rally and I cannot vote for anyone who stands with sectarian terrorists. His approaches to Jamaat-ud-Dawa are shocking as well. There are not one or two sects in Pakistan but several. I also dont agree with him standing with JI on every issue. I have ideological disagreements with JI. I dont believe religion should be used for politics and Im afraid Imran is doing the same.
4. "So you dont like PTI because of some supporters being Pathan" How did you get that out of what i said? Why would I not like that? You have to accept the fact that many who support PTI do so because of their own ethnicity or the leaders... MQM is trying to shed its ethnic image and should be appreciated for doing that
5. Where would I start? From Musharraf to the election boycott to Altaf Hussain. Somersaulting career. Khair hes a politician and thats what they do.
6. Listen to any interview he has ever given, he brings up SK several times and 92 several times more. Also his attitude towards his own party members leaves a lot to be desired.
7. As I said I dont care about his personal life, what he did before, that is between Allah and him and not for me to comment on. I dont like people preaching morality when they themselves have done everything in their past.
8. We could argue for days who created which party and still not get tired... this post is not about that. Lets talk about your leaders, Naeem-ul-Haq is a disgrace to any party he is associated with, I dont understand why he is still chief of Sindh. Arif Alvi is singularly the most uncharismatic man I have ever come across at such a high post in any party. I fail to understand if PTI says it represents the youth, then where is it? Let alone MQM, there are more youth leaders in PPP!
1. Show me any place where he 'appeases' Taliban and asks them for forgiveness or asks them to please stop bombing? I think you are making this point out of nothing.
2. Fine, you can wait for election manifesto.
3. He invited ANYONE who believed in Pakistan's sovereignty, be it MQM, SSP, Jamaat-ud-Dawa or whatever. I think if we are united for a national cause its not a problem.
4. Well that's what you were saying that you dont like supporters raising ethnic slogans, i dont think i understood wrong. One thing is certain, PTI never had an ethnic image like MQM, its always known as a national party and always will be.
5. I was asking over a short period of time, but you didnt go in detail. Musharraf: Everyone in Grand Democratic Alliance supported him on the 7 point agenda, main points were impartial accountability and bringing real democracy in Pakistan. Once Musharraf showed he was not interested in either of those things, Imran Khan was the first one to oppose him. I dont see any confusion in that, he supports stances, not people. Altaf: This is a totally different case, nothing has changed here. The case against Altaf has not been withdrawn neither did Imran Khan say Altaf is a clean man with no crimes. The phone call was for Pakistan's sovereignty and thats it, it doesnt change his views on Altaf's other things. Try to look at things as they are instead of blowing them out of proportion. I hope this solves the mystery of Imran Khan's confusion.
6. He brings up Shaukat Khanum because its the only ideal institution in Pakistan free of corruption and working at peak performance throughout. He brings up 92 because its the only time Pakistan won the world cup and people had unity more than ever at that time. If he was self-centered he wouldnt have made Shaukat Khanum, he would have cashed everything for his own gains and made billions for himself. I think he has proved throughout his life that he is selfless and used most of his time for the country.
7. Like i said, the past life of a person should not be of concern in any case. If he teaches not to be corrupt and not to make 'money' your objective in life, i think he is right in doing so because he has never been involved in such things.
8. You wanted leaders and i named them, now you may call them a disgrace or uncharismatic but i will disagree on that. PTI represents youth in the sense that majority of our voters and workers are youth. The youth gives suggestions, criticizes and analyzes every move of the party. Nevertheless, PTI will be the first party to give chance to young leaders to contest elections, but now is not the time, because the people who have worked years for PTI deserve to contest the elections more than new people who recently joined. Also you should forget that a student will contest elections from PTI, because we believe that only those people should contest elections who are established and have achieved something in their life. A student needs to complete his education first and then achieve something in life, get a job or start some business. When he is able enough to stand on his own feet and has enough time for other things, then he should come in politics.

I dont think your points are much reason not to vote for PTI, you may disagree on some things but there is no party that will have all its policies to your liking. Just like MQM, you probably dont like them meeting PPP thieves all the time and sitting with them in assemblies.

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
1. Show me any place where he 'appeases' Taliban and asks them for forgiveness or asks them to please stop bombing? I think you are making this point out of nothing.
2. Fine, you can wait for election manifesto.
3. He invited ANYONE who believed in Pakistan's sovereignty, be it MQM, SSP, Jamaat-ud-Dawa or whatever. I think if we are united for a national cause its not a problem.
4. Well that's what you were saying that you dont like supporters raising ethnic slogans, i dont think i understood wrong. One thing is certain, PTI never had an ethnic image like MQM, its always known as a national party and always will be.
5. I was asking over a short period of time, but you didnt go in detail. Musharraf: Everyone in Grand Democratic Alliance supported him on the 7 point agenda, main points were impartial accountability and bringing real democracy in Pakistan. Once Musharraf showed he was not interested in either of those things, Imran Khan was the first one to oppose him. I dont see any confusion in that, he supports stances, not people. Altaf: This is a totally different case, nothing has changed here. The case against Altaf has not been withdrawn neither did Imran Khan say Altaf is a clean man with no crimes. The phone call was for Pakistan's sovereignty and thats it, it doesnt change his views on Altaf's other things. Try to look at things as they are instead of blowing them out of proportion. I hope this solves the mystery of Imran Khan's confusion.
6. He brings up Shaukat Khanum because its the only ideal institution in Pakistan free of corruption and working at peak performance throughout. He brings up 92 because its the only time Pakistan won the world cup and people had unity more than ever at that time. If he was self-centered he wouldnt have made Shaukat Khanum, he would have cashed everything for his own gains and made billions for himself. I think he has proved throughout his life that he is selfless and used most of his time for the country.
7. Like i said, the past life of a person should not be of concern in any case. If he teaches not to be corrupt and not to make 'money' your objective in life, i think he is right in doing so because he has never been involved in such things.
8. You wanted leaders and i named them, now you may call them a disgrace or uncharismatic but i will disagree on that. PTI represents youth in the sense that majority of our voters and workers are youth. The youth gives suggestions, criticizes and analyzes every move of the party. Nevertheless, PTI will be the first party to give chance to young leaders to contest elections, but now is not the time, because the people who have worked years for PTI deserve to contest the elections more than new people who recently joined. Also you should forget that a student will contest elections from PTI, because we believe that only those people should contest elections who are established and have achieved something in their life. A student needs to complete his education first and then achieve something in life, get a job or start some business. When he is able enough to stand on his own feet and has enough time for other things, then he should come in politics.

I dont think your points are much reason not to vote for PTI, you may disagree on some things but there is no party that will have all its policies to your liking. Just like MQM, you probably dont like them meeting PPP thieves all the time and sitting with them in assemblies.

I never said he asked them for forgiveness, No shebaz sharif does that. But he is yet to come out against the Taliban like he did on Aafia's issue. He has not done that but in fact toes the JI line to not condemn and condone any Taliban activity in the beginning. It was only after multiple Taliban strikes and in your and his city Lahore no less, that he finally decided to condemn them and even now he does it half-heartedly

:lol: You should be happy Im going to read your party's manifesto, not angry my friend

I believe its a serious problem if he stands with terrorists like SSP, ask any Ahl-e-Tasheeh, any Ahl-e-Sunnat even most Deobandis they will tell you its a problem. These people are not human, much less Pakistani

I seem to remember after Musharraf he came on Shahid Masoods program, got all confused there and ended up calling the Army for holding elections. The same reason he boycotted the 2008 elections. But he did issue a statement after it clearing the situation up.

SK is a credit to him, remarakable achievement. Hopefully we will see PTI youth elected form Lahore next time and see the whole Nawaz brigade being shown the door to retirement

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
I never said he asked them for forgiveness, No shebaz sharif does that. But he is yet to come out against the Taliban like he did on Aafia's issue. He has not done that but in fact toes the JI line to not condemn and condone any Taliban activity in the beginning. It was only after multiple Taliban strikes and in your and his city Lahore no less, that he finally decided to condemn them and even now he does it half-heartedly

:lol: You should be happy Im going to read your party's manifesto, not angry my friend

I believe its a serious problem if he stands with terrorists like SSP, ask any Ahl-e-Tasheeh, any Ahl-e-Sunnat even most Deobandis they will tell you its a problem. These people are not human, much less Pakistani

I seem to remember after Musharraf he came on Shahid Masoods program, got all confused there and ended up calling the Army for holding elections. The same reason he boycotted the 2008 elections. But he did issue a statement after it clearing the situation up.

SK is a credit to him, remarakable achievement. Hopefully we will see PTI youth elected form Lahore next time and see the whole Nawaz brigade being shown the door to retirement
I think you dont visit insaf.pk or watch TV because he condemns all bombings and terrorist activities, you can search insaf.pk for Shahbaz Bhatti and Salman Taseer murder. What Imran Khan says is that just CONDEMNING isnt going to solve anything. You have to get to the root of the problem and you have to stop killing innocent civilians. If you kill 40 innocent people in drone attacks (like the day after RD's release) who were holding a PEACE jirgah, dont expect the victim's families to love you and America for that. They will hate you (the government, the army & America) and they will do anything to get revenge. Unless you stop this nonsense of killing innocent people without trial then you can forget about peace in Pakistan. Condemning Taliban is easy but no one has the guts to condemn America and Pakistan Army for killing innocent Pakistani civilians except Imran Khan.

As for SSP and other groups, if they are terrorists then show me some evidence. Many things are said against Sunnis and Shias but it doesnt mean they are all true. If they are terrorists then police and law enforcement agencies would have been quick to arrest them but nothing happened. Besides, coming to a rally does not give them any benefit so whats the problem?

ad.khan2001

A very nice observation.. read it full www.whyik.wordpress.com

یقین جانیے میں نے زندگی بھر کبھی بھی قلم نہیں اٹھایا. میرا تعلق ملک کی خاموش اکثر یت سے ہے جو شاید اپنا ووٹ بھی نہیں ڈالتے. خاص طور پر اس طبقے سے ہے جو اپنی تعلیم اور روزگار تک محدود ہے، لیکن ملک میں جاری اسس صورتحال نے مجھے قلم اٹھانے پر مجبور کیا.​
ہو سکتا ہے کے سب لوگوں کو میری راۓ سے اتفاق نہ ہو. لیکن میری بس اتنی گزارش ہے کے تحمل کے ساتھ میری تحریر کو پڑھیے گا.ہمیں ایک دوسرے کی راۓ کا احترام کرنا چائیے. بیحثیت پاکستانی شہری ، ہم اسس وقت دیکھ رہے ہیں ، کے ملک مے ایک بڑی تبدیلی ہونے جا رہے ہے. میں بھی اسس تبدیلی کے خوہاں ہوں، لیکن میرے ذھن مے چند سوالات ہیں اور میں اپنے پڑھنے والوں سے ان کے جوابات چاہتا ہوں.کیونکے پہلی تبدیلی امیرالمومنین جناب ضیاالحق صاحب لیکر آے تھے. دوسری تبدیلی سب سے پہلے پاکستان کہ کر کی گی. دونوں کے نتایج آج قوم کے سامنے ہیں. خدا نہ کرے کے ایک بار پھر تبدیلی کے نام پر وو کچھ کیا جائے جس کی قصر باقی ہے.عمران خان واحد بردبار سیاستداناسس وقت اگر کوئی بردبار سیاستدان اس ملک میں نظر اتا ہے تو وو عمران خان ہے. اسس میں کوئی شک نہیں کے اگر آپ جتنے ٹاک شوز اٹھائیں ، آپ کو عمران خان کے لہجے مے بردباری نظرآے گی. جو دوسرے سیاسیتدانوں میں نہیں ہے.اسی وجہہ سے میں نے بھی عمران خان کو اپنا لیڈر جانا. چند ہفتوں کے اندر ملک میں جس تیزی کے ساتھ نوجوانو نے اسے لبیک کہا ہے، وو لاجواب ہے . ایک سیلابی ریلے کی ترہان جونق در جونق عوام اسے اپنا لیڈر تسلیم کر رہی ہے.کراچی کاحالیہ جلسہ اسس کا ثبوت ہے. انشاللہ اللہ نے چاہا تو عمران خان ملک میں ایک طوفان برپا کر دے گا.لیکن اسس کے ساتھ ساتھ کچھ چیزیں ہیں جو بار بار میرے ذھن میں آتی ہیں. کیوں کے اب تک کے جتنے بھی دعوے تبدیلی کے نام پے کیے گیا، ہمیشہ عوام کو سواۓ دھوکے کے کچھ نہیں ملا. عوام نے ہمیشہ اچھی آواز بلند کرنے والے کا استقبال کیا لکین بعد میں اسس اچھی آواز والے نے جو عوام کے ساتھ کیا وو ہم سب کے سامنے ہے.میری کچھ سوچ ہے اور کچھ سوالات اور یے اپ کے سامنے ہے، آپ کا حق ہے کے اس سے انکار کریں یا اقرار. بہیرال کوئی بھی تبدیلی آے یاد رکھیے گا کے یہ تبدیلی صرف مقامی بنیاد پر نہیں اتی بلکے اسس کا واسطہ نہ چاہتے ہووے بھی عالمی حالت سے ہوتا ہے.لاہور میں نواز شریف کو برا کہنا، کراچی میں الطاف حسسیں کو برا کیوں نہیں کہنا؟لاہور کے جلسے میں تو جناب عمران خان نے نواز شریف کو آرٹھے ہاتھوں لیا ان کو خوب للکارا. جبکے کراچی جلسے میں انہوں نے الطاف حسسیں صاحب کے مطالق کوئی بات نہیں کی. جبکے اگر آپ تین یا چار مہینے پہلے چلے جاییں تو سیاست شروع کرنے کے بعد سے لیکر تین چار مہینے پہلے تک اگر خان صاحب کی تنقید کہ نشانہ سب سے زیادہ کوئی اگر رہا ہے تو وو جناب الطاف حسسیں صاحب. ایسا کیا ہو گیا، کہ کچھ دنوں پہلے تک تو ایک آدمی ملک کا سب سے بڑا غدار تھا اور اب ایسا نہیں ہے. جو بات آپ دس سال تک کرتے رہے اس کو مانا جائے یا اس کو جو آپ اب تین مہینے سے کر رہے ہیں.اس کا جواز کچھ یوں دیا گیا کہ ہمیں لوگوں کو ساتھ لیکر چلنا ہے، ہم نہیں چاہتے کے لوگوں کو تنقید کہ نشانہ بناییں. چلیں بات مان لیتے لیں لیکن صرف الطاف حسسیں صاحب ہی کے لئے کیوں اصول بدل رہے ہیں. جناب نواز شریف نے کیا بگاڑا ہے. ان کو بھی ساتھ لیکر چلیں. پچھلے پندار سالوں میں جتنے بیانات آپ نے الطاف حسسیں کے معتلق دیے، اس کے دس پرسنٹ بھی آپ نے نواز شریف کے معتلق نہیں دے. یہ صرف میری راے نہیں، کچھ تجزیہ نگاروں نے اس کی طرف روشنی ڈالی تھی.عالمی طاقتیں کیوں جناب عمران خان کو پاکستان میں مضبوط دیکھنا چاہتی ہیںامریکا اسس وقت پریشانوں کا شکار ہے. خاص طور پر مالی پریشانیوں سے. کچھ دن قبل عراق سے بھی اس کی فوجیں نکل چکی ہیں. خود امریکا کے اندر والل سٹریٹ کی تحریک چل رہی ہے. تو اسس وقت امریکا چاہتا ہے کے اپنے مالی حالات پر قابو پاے. امریکا سالانہ ایک بڑی امدادا پاکستان کو دیتا ہے. پاکستان کی موجودہ حکومت اس وقت امریکا کی دہشتگردی کی جنگ کے حمایت کرتی ہے جس کی وجہہ سے یہ امداد پاکستان کو ملتی ہے. امریکا کو جلد پاکستان میں ایک ایسی حکومت چائیے جو غیرت کے نام پر امریکا کو للکارے، اور عوامی راے سے امریکا کی امداد کو خود سے انکار کرے. یہ بلکل اسس ترہان ہو گا، جیسے آپ کسی کے ہاں نوکری کریں اور مہینے کے آخر میں جب تنخوا ملنے کا وقت آے تو اپنے باس کو گالی بک کے کہیں کہ مجھے تمہاری تنخواہ کی کوئی ضرورت نہیں ہے. باس کے لئے اس سے اچھی کوئی بات نہیں ہو گی. وو تو چاہتا ہی یہی تھا، تو اس نے ایسا ماحول پیدا کردیا کے آپ اپنے آپ بولیں.اب اگر امریکا پاکستان کو امداد دینے سے انکاار کرے تو مثلا، تو اسس صورتحال میں امریکا کے فائدے میں ہے کے ایک عوامی حکومت غیرت کے ساتھ خود یہ علان کرے کے ہمے تمھارے پیسوں کی ضرورت نہیں.ایسا کرنے کے لئے ایک ایسا لیڈر چاہیے جس کے پیچھے عوام ہو، جو خود بھی اسلامی فلاحی ریاست کا نام لیوا ہوا. لگتا یہ ہے کے اسس کا سہرا عمران خان کے سر جائے گا. وو اسلامی فلاحی ریاست کے نام پر اور قومی حمیت کے نام پر جب برسرے اقتدار آییں گیں، تو یہ علان کریں گیں، کے ہمے امداد نہیں چائیے بلکل اس نوکر کی ترہان جیسس نے پورے مہینے محنت کے اور جب تنخواہ لینے کا وقت آیا تو غیرت یاد آیی. سیدھی سادھی عوام اسس بنا پر مزید عمران خان کی دیوانی ہو جائے گی.تین وزراۓ خارجہ کہ ایک جگہ اکھٹنا ہونا معمولی بات نہیںامداد سے انکار کرنا اتنا آسان نہیں ، اسی لئے تین سابق وزراء خارجہ کو ایک جگہ لا کر بٹھایا گیا. پہلےسردار آصف صاحب، جن کے مرہوں منت ہے طالبان کی پیدائش . انھی کے دور میں طالبان نے خروج کیا.انتہائی حیرت ہے کے سردار آصف علی کی کرپشن پر تحریک انصاف میں انصاف کیوں نہ ہوا. کیا کسی سے چپھا ہوا ہے ان کا دیانتدار ہونا. کراچی کے جلسے سے ٹھیک دو یا تین دن پہلے تحریک انصاف کے انتہایی دیانتدار نووارد ذمےدار جناب عازم سواتی صحاب، جو اس وقت ڈکلاریڈ امیر ترین رکن قومی اسمبلی ہیں، نے فیصل قریشی کے پروگرام بانگ ا دارا میں گفتگو کرتے ہوے آصف کی کرپشن کے راز فاش کیے.http://www.pkaffairs.com/Play_Show_Bang-e-Dara-20th-December-2011_18588 افسسوس انہیں یہ نہیں پتا تھا، کے جس کے معتلق یہ بول رہے ہیں وو عمران کا جیالا بنے گا. ہاں اب جب کے وو تحریک انصاف میں ا چکے ہیں، وو پاک ہو چکے ہیں. اب نہ ہی وو کرپٹ ہیں، نہ ہی بیمان. پھر ماشاللہ دوسرے سابق وزیر خارجہ عزت مآب جناب خورشید قصوری صاحب. ہر کوئی ان کے کارناموں سے اچھی ترہان واقف ہے. پاکستان کو اسس صورتحال میں پونچھانے پر جتنا بڑاکردار ان کا ہے شاید ہی کسی اور کا ہو. حیرت ہے جس جلسے میں عافیہ کے لیے نعرے لگے، اسی جلسے کی قیادت میں موصف شامل تھے. آپ بھی ان کو دودھ کا دھلا قراردے دیں، لیکن ان کا ایک جرم نہ قابل تلافی ہے. موصف کو یہ اعزاز جاتا ہے کہ یہ مملکت اسلامی ریاست پاکستان کے وو عظیم آدمی ہیں، جنہیں یہ شرف حاصل ہے، کے انہوں نے اسرئیل کے وزیر خارجہ سے اپنے دور حکومت مے باقاعدہ ملاقات کی. چھپ کے نہیں، بلکے الاعلان. یہ پہلی دفعہ ہوا، کے پاکستان کے بڑے حکومتی اہلکار نے اسرئیل کے ساتھ نہ صرف رابطہ کیا اور فخر سے تشہیر بھی کی. کچھ لینکس یہاں ہیں. اب کیا کیا جائے، کے بیچارے بھولے بھالے عمران خان کو یے حقائق نہیں پتا. اسلامی ریاست بنانے کے ازم رکھنے والے کو یہ نہیں پتا کے، وو ایک شخص کو خوش آمدید کہ رہے ہیں، جو پاکستان کے تاریخ کے سب سے بڑے کارنامے کر چکا ہے، یا کیا پتا قصوری صاحب کپتان کو ان چینلس تک رابطے استوار کریں، کیوں کے ان کی آشیرباد تو بڑی سرکار کو با آسانی رازی کر سکتی ہے.http://www.mfa.gov.il/MFA/Government/Speeches+by+Israeli+leaders/2005/St atement+by+FM+Shalom+after+meeting+with+Pakistan+FM+Kasuri+1-Sep-2005.htmhttp://chagataikhan.blogspot.com/2011/12/imran-khans-mossad-connection-khurshid.html*******************************/forum/f137/news-ptis-khurshid-kasuri-pakistani-zionist-258230/http://int-history.blogspot.com/2011/12/imran-khans-mossad-connection-khurshid.htmlتیسرے وزیر خارجہ کا تو آپ کے سامنے ہی حال ہے. دیکھیں یہ بلاواجے نہیں ہے، کے ایک ساتھ ایک جگہ پر تینوں وزراء خارجہ کو بھٹیا گیا. جو تبدیلی لانی ہے، اس کے لئے پرانے رابطے چاہییں. جو پھر سے ایک دفعہ اس ملک کے ماتھے پر سیاہی کا داغ مل سکیں. اور آپ خود اندازہ کر سکتے ہیں کے جب یہ ایکلے کیا تھے، تو ماشاللہ سے ساتھ مل کر کیا کچھ نہیں کریں گیں.کیا ہم اتنے با اختیارہیں کے جو چاہے کر لیں ؟آپ کیا سمجھتے ہیں، کے ہم اتنے با اختیار ہیں کے ہم اپنے فیصلے خود کر لیں. جس کو چاہییں منتخب کر لیں. اگر آپ کی یہی سوچ ہے، تو یقینن آپ کو حق حاصل ہے کے آپ کو بیوؤقف بنایا جائے. اور آپ صدا بنتے رہیں گیں. یہ کیسے ممکن ہے کے آپ اپنے بچے کو انجینیرنگ کروائیں اور پھر اسے انجینر ہی نا بناییں. شاید یہ بات مشکل سے ہضم ہو. بحرال میں نہیں سمجھتا کے دنیا میں کوئی چیز بلاواجے ہوتی ہے، خاص طور پر جس چیز کا تعلق ایک پورے ملک سے نہیں بلکے اس پورے خطّے سے ہو. ممکن نہیں کے یہ چیز بڑی طاقتوں کی مرضی کے بغیر ممکن ہو. یہ کیسے ممکن ہے کے جناب عمران خان نے سیاست میں ڈگری لی ہو، اور عمران خان کو سیاست میں نہ لانا ہو. عمران خان نےانگلینڈ اوسفورڈ سے سیاست میں ڈگری لی.ان کو آنا سیاست میں ہی تھا، کرککٹ کی وجہہ سے اور دوسرے کاموں کی وجہہ سے ان کی ایک شخصیت بنی اور جب وو تیار ہو گئے تو پھر ان کو سیاست میں لایاگیا. یہ ساری چیزیں بلا اتفاق نہیں ہوتیں، خاص طور پر اس ملک کے لیے جو امریکا کے لیے انتہی حیثیت کا حامل ہے.اب جب کے ان شخصیت بھرپور طور پر بن چکی تھی. کرکٹ پھر شوکت خانم اور پھر سیاست کے ناکام پندرہ سال، اب ان کو اس ہوا کے گھوڑے پر بھٹہنا ہی تھا، جسس نے چند ہفتوں میں سیاست کا نقشہ ہے بدل دیا. لوگ کہتے ہیں، اسٹبلشمنٹ کیا ہوتی ہے، اگر اب بھی نہ سمجھ سکیں تو حیرت ہو گی. اسٹبلشمنٹ یہ ہوتی ہے، کے ٹھیک پانچ مہینے قبل کراچی کے علاقے گرین ٹاون میں عمران خان کے جلسے میں ہزار آدمی بھی مشکل سے آے تھے http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQN0vaM8zto&feature=related ، اورچند مہینوں میں عوام کا جم غفیر آ گیا. اسٹبلشمنٹ خود کچھ نہیں کرتی، صرف ماحول بناتی ہے، وکٹس گراتی ہے، اور پھر عام عوام جو پہلے ہی سے پریشان ہوتے ہیں، سمجھ لیتے ہیں کے مسیحا ا گیا. عوام کو بھی یہی چائے. وو بلاگ لکھ کر ٹویٹر لکھ کر، اور بوھت تیر مارا تو جلسے میں جا کر سمجھتے ہیں، کے انہوں نے ملک کی وو خدمات انجام دے دی جس کا ان پر حق تھا. اور اگر کسی نے غلطی سے بھی اس مسیحا کے اوپر شک کیا، تو وو غدار قرار پاتا ہے.قسم خدا کی میں بھی آپ کی ترہان عمران خان کو اپنا لیڈر مانتا، اگریہ اسی ڈگرپے نہ چلتے جو سب کر رہے ہیں. کیا ازم سواتی کی کرپشن پر کسی کو کوئی رتی برابر بھی شک ہے. ایسے آدمی کو شامل کو کیوں کیا گیا. یا پھر اور دوسرے لوٹوں کو جن کی کرپشن روزروشن کی ترہان صاف ہے. اس اعتراض کا جواب کپتان صاحب اس ترہان دیتے ہیں، کے اسلام کے آغاز میں بوہت سارے لوگ شامل ہو تائب ہو کر، تو اسلام نے کیا انھے روکا؟ میرا کہنا یہ ہو گا، کے اس میں کوئی شک نہیں کے اسلام نے انہیں شامل کیا. لیکن جو بھی شامل ہوا اس نے کلمہ پڑھ کر تمام جھوٹے خداؤں کا انکار کیا، اور پھر خالق حق کا اقرار کیا. کیا تحریک انصاف میں شامل ہونے والے کسی بھی آدمی نے ایسا کیا؟ کیا اس نے کہا کےمیں نے جو پہلے کیا تھا، غلط کیا، کسی ایک نے بھی ایسا نہیں کیا. تو پھرہم ان کو کیسے تسلیم کر لیں. کیا جو تحریک انصاف میں شامل ہو گیا، نجات پا گا؟ تحریک انصاف مے شامل ہونے سے پہلے وو کرپٹ ہے، اور جیسے ہی مقدس گاہے کو خدا مانا، پاک ہو گیا. سبحاناللہ. صرف بات اتنی سی ہے، کے پندرہ سالوں میں دیکھ لیا، کے ایک یا دو سیٹس سےزیادہ نہیں ملنی، اب کیا کریں، بس ووہی جو سب کرتے ہیں. تو پھر تبدیلی کا دھوکہ کیوں.صرف باتیں یا کوئی عملی اقدام بھی؟میں یہ کر دوں گا، میں وو کر دوں گا. ہم کرپشن ختم کر دیں گیں. ہم الیکٹرونک گوورمنٹ بنیں گیں. ہم پاکستان پاسسپورٹ کی عزت کروائیں گیں. ہم بیروزگاری ختم کر دیں گیں. ہم ملک سے جہالت ختم کر دیں گیں.پندرہ سالوں سے باتیں ہی باتیں. کوئی عملی اقدام نہیں. اگر کہا جائے کچھ تو کہا جاتا ہے کے موصوف اچھے کپتان تھے. موصوف شوکت خانم ہسپتال چلا رہے ہیں. بابا ملک چلا نے میں کوئی فرق ہے نہیں؟ یا آپ سب کو موقع دیں گیں. لیکن بات ووہی ہے کے کس قیمت پر. کوئی بھی ا کر اچھی بات کر سکتا ہے، لیکن پرکھنے کا معیار آپ کا ماضی ہوتا ہے، یا آپ کا حال. دونوں چیزیں اچھی ترہان صاف ہیں.جمہوریت کا نام لینے والے خود جمہوری ہیں کیا؟اگر آپ کو کسی کے مستقبل کا اندازہ کرنا ہو تو اس کے ماضی کو اور اس کے حال کو دیکھیں، خود بہتر جان لیں گیں. تحریک انصاف کو بنے پندرہ سال ہو گیے. مجھے خود یاد ہے کے ٢٠٠٣ یا ٢٠٠٤ میں عمران خان صاحب سے شاید حامد میر نے اس بارے میں سوال کیا تھا، تو جناب نے فرمایا تھا، کے وو اپنی جماعت کے الیکشن کروائیں گیں، تحریک کو بنے پندرہ سال ہو گیے. کسی بھی قسم کا کوئی تنظیمی ڈھانچہ الیکشن کی وجہہ سے موجود نہیں. دستور مل جائے گیں، لیکن اس سے آگے کچھ نہیں ملے گا. ہم کیسے مان لیں کے جو آدمی اپنی چھوٹی سی جماعت میں الیکشن نہ کروا سکا، جب اقتدار میں آے گا، جمہوریت لے آے گا. جناب شاہ محمود قریشی نے جوائن کیا، انتہائی بڑا عہدہ دے دیا. کوئی نظام ہوتا، طریقے کار ہوتا، اور پھر عہدہ ملتا سمجھ میں آتا. کیا جواز بنایا گیا، کے وو سینئررہنما ہیں. خوب، تو پھر اب ان سے یہ عہدہ لے کر جناب جاوید ہاشمی کو دے دو، کیوں کے آپ کے منطق تو یہی کہتی ہے کے جو سینیر ہو گا، حقدار ہو گا. سردار آصف علی کو بھی بوہت بڑا عہدہ ملنا چائیے.سب سے زیادہ افسوس ہوتا ہے، کے وو رہنما جو پندرہ سال سے ساتھ کھڑے تھے، سب کو پیچھے کر دیا. یہ کہاں کا انصاف ہے تحریک انصاف میں. سب پرانے پیچھے، کیوں اسس لیے کے ووبڑے لوٹے نہیں ہیں؟یہ تو ووہی ہوا کے جو طاقتور ہے، ساتھ ہے، جو بیچارہ کمزور وو پیچھے، جب کے وو اس وقت ساتھ تھے جب کوئی نہ تھا. پھر تبدیلی کس بات کی؟ایدھی اور عمران خان اسکنڈلمجھے ایک بات بتایے کے کیا جناب ایدھی صاحب کی شخصیت پے کسی کو کوئی شک ہے کیا؟ یقینن نہیں. ایدھی صاحب اگر کہا جایے کے پاکستان کی اہم ترین شخصیت ہیں تو کوئی بات نہیں ہو گی. انہوں نے پوری زندگی کام کیا ہے، باتیں نہیں کیں. اچھا اب خود سنیے کے کپتان نے ان کے ساتھ کیا کیا؟ خود دیکھے عمران خان صاحب نے کیسے اسٹبلشمنٹ کے ساتھ ملکر اہدھی صاحب کو استعمال کرنے کی کوشش کی.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOyLrVyZHJYخدارا کم سے کم یہ دیکھنے کےبعد ایدھی کوگالیاں نہیں دیجیے گا، عمران خان کی محبّت میں، کیوں کے ان کے بوہت سارے کار کنوں نے ایدھی کو اسس وجہہ سے قیمتی القابات سے نوازا ہے، جو انتہائی افسوسناک بات ہے.آپ شاید یہ سمجھیں کے میرا تعلق کسی سیاسی جماعت سے ہے، تو میں یہ صاف بتا دوں، کہ میں بھی اکثریت کی ترہان عام عوام مے سے ہوں، لیکن جس چیز نے مجھے لکھنے پر مجبور کیا وو صرف یہ کے جب بھی تبدیلی کی آواز کے ساتھ اس ملک میں جو ہوا وو انتہائی برا ہوا. پہلی بڑی تبدیلی اسلام کی آڑمیں امیرالمومنین جناب ضیاالحق صاحب نے کی. جس کے نتایج سب کے سامنے ہیں. پھر دوسری بڑی تبدیلی سب سے پہلے پاکستان کہ نام لیکر جناب پرویز مشرّف نے کی. اس کے نتایج بھی سامنے ہیں. مزے کی بات یے کوئی دور کی بات نہیں جب اکثریت شروع میں مشرف کی حامی تھی. عام عوام کی راۓ بنایی گی. کیونکے اب نتایج سامنے ہیں تو ہم دیکھ سکتے ہیں. ایک بار پھر تبدیلی کی آواز لگا کر عوام کو دھوکھا دیا جایے گا. اور ایک بار پھر پاکستان کو وو نقصان پونچایا جایے گا، جو شاید عام سیاستدان بھی نہ پونچھا سکیں. ویسے تو یہ سیستدان بھی کسی سے کم نہیں، مگر تبدیلی کی آواز لیکر اور اسٹبلشمنٹ کی زیر پردہ جب بھی کوئی اقتدار میں آیا ہے، ہم نے دیکھا ہے اس نے کیا کیا ہے. دو دفعہ ہم بھرپور نقصان اٹھا چکے ہیں، اور ایک بار پھر اٹھانے جاییں گیں.اس میں کوئی شک نہیں کے جناب عمران خان صاحب ملک کے آنے والے منتخب وزیرعازم ہوں گیں.لیکن میری کوشش تھی کے ان چند باتوں کو آپ کے سامنے رکھ سکوں جو سکرین پر نہیں دکھائی جاتیں جو سوالات سکرین پر نہیں کیے جاتے، جو اخبارات میں نہیں لکھے جانتے.ایک عام پاکستانیعاطف صدیق