Why wouldn't you vote for Imran khan? Please give your reasons

sysman8

Councller (250+ posts)

because he never knows wha[SIZE=-1]t he's saying he is a confused man. When he is in india he says india is good when he is in england he says england is good when he is in Pakis[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]t[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]an [/SIZE]again he is differen[SIZE=-1]t.[/SIZE]

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
because he never knows wha[SIZE=-1]t he's saying he is a confused man. When he is in india he says india is good when he is in england he says england is good when he is in Pakis[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]t[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]an [/SIZE]again he is differen[SIZE=-1]t.[/SIZE]

India is good or England is good, whats wrong with it MR?

Are they not?

Did Indian not prove themselves that they are better than Pakistani Team or you want that Imran should also tell you lie like other politicians.

I think you are confused or Self centric.

sysman8

Councller (250+ posts)
India is good or England is good, whats wrong with it MR?

Are they not?

Did Indian not prove themselves that they are better than Pakistani Team or you want that Imran should also tell you lie like other politicians.

I think you are confused or Self centric.

you Idio[SIZE=-1]t [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]this ma[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]tch was fixed indians are no[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]t be[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]t[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]ter [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]then us are you blind [/SIZE]

Just_one

Banned
This proves you are a crook. One would be mentally disturbed to not vote for Imran Khan.

He is best option we have.

you Idio[SIZE=-1]t [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]this ma[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]tch was fixed indians are no[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]t be[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]t[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]ter [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]then us are you blind [/SIZE]

sysman8

Councller (250+ posts)
This proves you are a crook. One would be mentally disturbed to not vote for Imran Khan.

He is best option we have.

I had the same thoughts about IK but not anymore he should consider on social work. you people are just "charhtay sooraj ke pujaris" nothing else.

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
I had the same thoughts about IK but not anymore he should consider on social work. you people are just "charhtay sooraj ke pujaris" nothing else.
Not anymore? What happened? He's wanted by NAB for 50 million fraud? Murdered someone in Mianwali? Grabbed some land in Islamabad? Or maybe because he's just not a criminal? It looks like the criteria for being a leader in Pakistan is having criminal cases against you and lying everyday to the public.

nadeemaltaf

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
What are you guys talking about... just answer the question. Why you wont for IK? The only good answer that make sense is of Islamabadi. Youth has to make sure that they register there vote and go to vote. Its time youth of the nation do something. You must be thinking what can I do. Answer is
1 Make sure you have a registered vote
2. Make sure you go and vote
3. Make sure you ask all your friends and family to do the same thing
4. And make sure they do the same thing
If youth wants to see a better Pakistan we all have to do our part and that is 4 things above, thats all rest will take care of itself.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)

Ya moron like you always say like that after the defeat.

Can you provide any proof or you are also just barking like Faisal Abidi?

fido82

Senator (1k+ posts)
He is one man show , confused, no vision, no team, no plan . Totally useless politicians. if he join MQM then he might get some seats in Punjab. otherwise Taliban Khan has no future.

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
He is one man show , confused, no vision, no team, no plan . Totally useless politicians. if he join MQM then he might get some seats in Punjab. otherwise Taliban Khan has no future.
2, 4 cheezain ratta maar ke likh dete ho har jaga, kabhi tehqeeq bhi kar ke dekhi hai?

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
1.I dont like his policy on the Taliban
2.His economic policy is confused at best and seems to be filled with slogans and no real substance or any path on how to achieve those slogans
3.His continuous support of obscure religious parties and parties of a particular sect.
4.I dont like the ethnic overtures his supporters use, for example his pashtun supporters and members in Karachi quite clearly state they support him because he is a pashtun and on this forum too many people support him because of his ethnicity
5. He says something and does something else entirely, his continuous somersaults on most issues.
6. His overbearing pride, his arrogance
7.I personally dont care about his personal life but shouldnt he look at his own past before he starts lecturing on morality?
8. Even after 15 years, PTI has been unable to produce a leader of substance.

I dont really want to defend my statements here, so kindly dont start attacking me. You asked me a question I replied, dont take it personally.

Just_one

Banned
So you agree that Imran is the "rising sun", then what is wrong with his politics? Don't you like decent people in politics?

Now I have supporting him from day one when people like you (and still many) joke about Imran coming to power. So don't say I worship the rising sun.

Just_one

Banned
Ok I won't get into an argument but each one of your reasons is false and/or based on misinformation.

1.I dont like his policy on the Taliban
2.His economic policy is confused at best and seems to be filled with slogans and no real substance or any path on how to achieve those slogans
3.His continuous support of obscure religious parties and parties of a particular sect.
4.I dont like the ethnic overtures his supporters use, for example his pashtun supporters and members in Karachi quite clearly state they support him because he is a pashtun and on this forum too many people support him because of his ethnicity
5. He says something and does something else entirely, his continuous somersaults on most issues.
6. His overbearing pride, his arrogance
7.I personally dont care about his personal life but shouldnt he look at his own past before he starts lecturing on morality?
8. Even after 15 years, PTI has been unable to produce a leader of substance.

I dont really want to defend my statements here, so kindly dont start attacking me. You asked me a question I replied, dont take it personally.