Why terrorist wasn't caught alive? Won't hold a sit in but won't let government sit either : Shahbaz Sharif

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Long as the corrupt mafia don’t get hanged
And who is going to hang them? Don't tell me that PTI leadership will take this initiative?
Lets assume PTI is not interested in bringing corrupts to the justice then your answer is No regarding any reforms we can expect to fix the problems created by previous governments?

Okara

Don’t worry about sharif family they have robbed you lot they got lot of money. Tell me about your self. How many donkeys do you eat? Because I know sharif brothers use to give donkey meat one week and dog meat next week. Did you enjoy eating donkey meat when sharifs were ruling you?
Excellent response. Do we really need enemies of PTI when people like you are friends?

Okara

Sorry I thought you was pmln that is why I said bad things to you.
My enimies are pmln ppp anp mqm khadim Rizvi, fazal Rahman, Achenzai and there followers.
Let me clear my side. Yes I m supporter of PTI but can't be a blind follower. No I am not enemy of PMLN, PPP, ANP supporters etc but hate corrupts even are in PTI. Yes ready to do a positive dialogue but not ready to label a person who is not accepting my reason.
One time I was supporter of Nawaz Shareef, then used to like Jamiat but no more a supporter based on my knowledge I gained through my life.