Why Sorry? I'm a Pakistani and I am proud of you

hassanmustufa

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
salam
why sorry?
you took us to the place where neither australia nor southafrica and not even england could reach.
you took us way ahead of where inzamam and waqar younis took us with a much more experienced team.
More over we dont deserve such a huge happiness anyway. The nation is filled with lies, frauds, cheating, hatered and all. moreover how many of us prayed the zuhur, asr , magrib and isha during the match. Fajr is probably not considered a farz prayer here. SO y would the prayers be accepted. The hindus dont believe in our god and thats y they dont listen to him. We believe in our god but dont listen to him, pretty much the same.!!!
but still im a pakistani and ive got a double relation with the pak team, one that of islam and the other of pakistan and thats y iam very much proud of their achievement and if they arrive at islamabad ill be there with flowers to welcome my bros back home.
LETS GIVE EM A WELCOME tHEY COULDNT EVEN ThInk OF!!!

HAMAY TUM SE PIAAAR HA

Last edited:

Salik

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Why Sorry. IM a pakistani and im proud of u!!!

NObody thought they would reach the semis.... They ve done a great job any way....

qurat

Voter (50+ posts)

I am sorry to my Nation(said by Shahid Afridi),
Why Sorry?
You gave us a hope by reaching semi final and bringing that beauty back to your nation...
Why sorry?
You built the separated team who was passing through tough time and united them and gave them confidence.
Why sorry?
A 6th ranked team beating and competing with the top class teams in their ground.
Why sorry?
It was because of you that Pakistani national anthem was sung in the Indian ground.
Why sorry?
You raised Pakistani flag in Mohali.
Dear Shahid, we Pakistanis love you! You are our Hero! Hats off to you!!! You should come back Pakistan proudly!

Pakistan_1st

Councller (250+ posts)

I ONLY WANT TO SAY ONE THING " HUM HAAR KAY BHI JEET GAYE " i have never seen so much love for our cricket team after losing such a key match and also against India. The only reason is they were 11 men on one side and 18caror their well wishers but whole world on one side.. Still they are coming back home with pride. Allah hu Akbar.

riverblue

MPA (400+ posts)

no reason for afridi to say sorry.... he should be appreciated for wht he did...... with all the negativity surrounding the paki team he brought the team to the semis..... and that was commendable... there are other ppl who shud be saying this which ofcourse they wont!

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)

Yes well done Pakistan team we are all proud of you.

tauseef-it

MPA (400+ posts)

WHY SORRY ??????
(SHAHID KHAN AFRIDI)

WHY SORRY?!
U GAVE US A HOPE BY REACHING IN THE SEMI'Z AND BRINGING THAT BEAUTY BACK TO YOUR NATIONS..!!

WHY SORRY?!
U BUILT THE SEPEARATED TEAM U MAKE THEM UNITED ONCE AGAIN ANF U MADE THE NATION UNINTED ONCE AGAIN!

WHY SORR?!
A 6TH RANKING TEAM GOES TO THE 3RD SPOT AND COMPETING WID THE TOP CLASS TEAMS AT THEIR HOME GROUND AND UNDER SUCH PRESSURE!

WHY SORRY?!
U RAISED PAKISTANI FLAGS IN MOHALI

Y SORRY?!
DUE TO U PAKISTANI NATIONAL ANTHEM WAS SANG IN THE INDIAN GROUND

DEAR SHAHID BHAI PLZ DONT BE SORRY PLZ DONT,,,
U REALY PUT TEARS IN MY EYES.! IT SHOWS UR LOVE TOWARDS UR NATION & COUNTRY !!

V LOVE U PAKISTANI TEAM!
PAKISTAN ZINDABAD!!
ALLAH HO AKBAR!!

TO OUR NATION:
DNT WORRY!!!
ABHI 2015 KA WORLD CUP ANA HAI
ABHI T20 WORLD CUP ANA HAI..!!
INSHALLAH!!
PLZ STAND UP 4 OUR HEROS
4 OUR CHAPMS
4 OUR SHEERS
WHO MADE IT A TOUGH TASK TO DEFEAT THEM..!!

Last edited:

bagore

Citizen

he allready said i will take this team 2 semifinal his job is done that is it.find a team and a capitan who will win the world cup

DashingPun

MPA (400+ posts)

image.php
i like ur avatar brother so cute
image.php
image.php

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Afridi Don`t Be Sorry.... We Are Proud Of You

The match was fixed against India, you can just see the batting of Misbah and Younus and Power play did not taking by pakistani batsman,

Whenever you see the name of ZARDARI/Gilani or any Pakistani political party name thatmean its not good for PAKISTAN.

IT was 100% percent FIXED match

If they lost the match naturally and fight against India, then We can live with head up but our people are easy to BUY

Last edited:

akber

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Defeat or victory :)

"Though afridi and his team couldn't win the world cup, for 30 days they turned his country into a nation."
Yesterday I saw a big change in Pakistan, I walked on the streets to find punjabi, balochi, pathan, sindhi, muhajir, shiya, sunni , But i coudn't find any one of them. Everywhere , Everyone was Pakistani.
Now Tell me , was that a defeat or a great Victory?

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Defeat or victory :)

What a nation we are,

anyone can buy us. AMERICAN USED to buy us and last one was Raymond Davis and NOW INDIANs are buying PAKISTANI people

They bought the Zardari and Zardari bought the players.

Its was fixed match,

if anyone dont agree, please watch the match again

Pakistan_1st

Councller (250+ posts)

The match was fixed against India, you can just see the batting of Misbah and Younus and Power play did not taking by pakistani batsman,

Whenever you see the name of ZARDARI/Gilani or any Pakistani political party name thatmean its not good for PAKISTAN.

IT was 100% percent FIXED match

Get Lost Faqira... People Like You Who Always Think Negative and Always Moan Realy Pi** Me Off... Go On Mate Do Us A Favour and Keep Your Comments To Yourself...
Look at the feed back of your comments and post by other users of this forum and think about resigning from forum you`ll become a hero like Shah Mahmood Qureshi..

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)

It got the same feedback when Manmohan invited Zardari and Giliani and look my reply, "I told to everyone Pakistan will LOSE this match" you can good back and look my response, and for your kind information, no body like my analysis, here once again, I dont care what peopel say, Most of the people are JAZABATI, and dont know the reality,

I am very happy that what i said, it happened, and now I am saying,

India and Pakistan match was FIXED and we should check our cricket BANK ACCOUNT?

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)

Assalam-o-alaikum
Just watch today's Talat program. Amir sohail pointed out clearly.. Harsh truth.. Thats why pakistan wicket keeper will always be from AKMAL FAMILY (test & one day)..
Just see my early thread about Abd Qadir.

tauseef-it

MPA (400+ posts)

What a nation we are,
anyone can buy us. AMERICAN USED to buy us and last one was Raymond Davis and NOW INDIANs are buying PAKISTANI people
They bought the Zardari and Zardari bought the players.
Its was fixed match,
if anyone dont agree, please watch the match again

Agree !!
Afridi did't take power play, he left the proof on the track against pak-indo govt.

tauseef-it

MPA (400+ posts)

Get Lost Faqira... People Like You Who Always Think Negative and Always Moan Realy Pi** Me Off... Go On Mate Do Us A Favour and Keep Your Comments To Yourself...
Look at the feed back of your comments and post by other users of this forum and think about resigning from forum you`ll become a hero like Shah Mahmood Qureshi..

Hey Mr. 1st
Don't you realize, are you blind ??
watcht the whole match again bro........