Why is media not giving coverage to Imran khan Faisalabad Jalsa?

jennyrock42

MPA (400+ posts)
Electronic news media is irrelevant in most of pakistan, it is the print media that matters and shapes the public opnion particulary in punjab. Imran khan and his supporters should not worry about the coverage of electronic media since the message gets across through print media pretty effectively. The change has already taken place in the mindset of the brave people of punjab and KP, that would serve as the base for imran khans success. The bhayyas of karachi are not going to vote for him so no need to waste time on them, same is the case with sindhis and balochis.

The reason why imran khan or people of punjab or KP dont get any coverage in the electronic news media because it is not pakistani media , it is bhayya media and promotes only bhayya culture and bhayya political parties like MQM which is a gang of dalit immigrants from UP-Bihar india who has the folllowing culture,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcM5wXg1ORY

MYCOUNTRY

Minister (2k+ posts)

ایک تو یہ خواتین جذباتی بہت ھوتی ھیں۔ بی بی میرے پاس وہ سارے خطوط ھیں جو آپ نے مجھے لکھے۔ لیکن میں راز کو راز ھی رھنے دوں گا۔ آپ مجھے بدنام کرنے کا شوق پورا کر لیں۔ عزت دار لوگوں پر اسی طرح کیچڑ اچھالا جاتا ھے۔ اور بھی غم ھیں زمانے میں محبت کے سوا۔ ۔۔۔۔۔
Es forum par aksar app kay Fatway parnay ka moqa mila,,,,Ab pata chal giya que app Fatway-baz kay ilawa Ishq-baz bhee hain........................On this forum most of the members call u hypocrite ,,which i never believed but now i come to know u r really big HYPOCRITE.

Es forum par aksar app kay Fatway parnay ka moqa mila,,,,Ab pata chal giya que app Fatway-baz kay ilawa Ishq-baz bhee hain........................On this forum most of the members call u hypocrite ,,which i never believed but now i come to know u r really big HYPOCRITE.

مجھے نہی پتا تھا کہ آپ بھی لائین میں شامل ھیں۔ ویسے بی بی میں نے آپ کا کیا نقصان کیا ھے جو اتنا غصہ۔

juttji

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
مجھے نہی پتا تھا کہ آپ بھی لائین میں شامل ھیں۔ ویسے بی بی میں نے آپ کا کیا نقصان کیا ھے جو اتنا غصہ۔
Columbas apni mujrabazi band kar, ya agar itna hi shouq hai tou nawazi G.anjay kai samne apna mujra kar yahaan siasat.pk per apna kachra na phaila.