why i hate to vote even PTI???

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Thiefs or prostitutes are not born with that profession,
circumstances force them to these sins in majority of the cases.

You should thank God for not being one of them.

Well said! But please get into the underlying message. Also consider the reservation of Iqbal in connection thereof.

onlykami

MPA (400+ posts)
This is not the hujjat of bieng thief or prostitute, Allah give you brain to use Allah send us Prophet pbuh to follow Allah give us a book name Quran the words from Allah, everything is in this world so dont blame time blame yourself for bieng thief or prostitute........

Thiefs or prostitutes are not born with that profession,
circumstances force them to these sins in majority of the cases.

You should thank God for not being one of them.

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
This is not the hujjat of bieng thief or prostitute, Allah give you brain to use Allah send us Prophet pbuh to follow Allah give us a book name Quran the words from Allah, everything is in this world so dont blame time blame yourself for bieng thief or prostitute........

I agree with your post that we are blessed with a message from Allah and I did not mean to justify being thief or selling your body. Gist of my post was that we are all born equalbut life treats us differently and that thief or prostitute will vote for one who they think can get them out of their miserable lifestyle.

onlykami

MPA (400+ posts)
Brother if thief knows that Allah is not happy with his act than why he is still thief? same for others. So because thief like the way he live so he always vote for the person who help him to live his own style of life. I hope you understand my point.

I agree with your post that we are blessed with a message from Allah and I did not mean to justify being thief or selling your body. Gist of my post was that we are all born equalbut life treats us differently and that thief or prostitute will vote for one who they think can get them out of their miserable lifestyle.

jaanmark

Make tuba first.

be a good human take out all hate first from your body.

We should not talk about others . make your self a out standing person so other can learn from you to be a good person.

So Allah will help you . amine

GeoG

Brother if thief knows that Allah is not happy with his act than why he is still thief? same for others. So because thief like the way he live so he always vote for the person who help him to live his own style of life. I hope you understand my point.

Bhai I am not debating that being a thief is bad or otherwise, there is no doubt religiously, socially and humanly this is evil, debate is if someone has the right to refuse on the grounds that other person does not possess same qualities as I (example only) do.

Khurram.k

Senator (1k+ posts)
because i hate the system where my vote has the same value as the vote of a prostitute or thief.
no offence but a very pathetic statement . One should put a gun to his head cuz the system is unjust and dirty rather than be a part to an effort that's trying to fix it for better ? Our minds need to mature and mature fast if we want to change anything . It's the day when you are either part of a problem or part of a solution . Choice is yours to make . You can't be an audience anymore .... vote if you can ! specially if this is all you can do . Thank you

Zindabad4u

Senator (1k+ posts)
well change hmmmmmmmmm lets 2 be honest first .... Pakistan main jiss ka zoor chal tah hai woo chalatah hai for example... if you go to hospital to admit ur family or friend you have 2 give money under the table,same thing in any law court, police station, school adminsiion, college adminsion, all the bank, all the electric line man, all food place owner you name it and its corruption all round and u r expecting that you will get good Prime Minister, President.. keep dreaming for good govt.

Pakistan ka tu bas Allah Hafiz

islamabadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
because i hate the system where my vote has the same value as the vote of a prostitute or thief.

Technically thieves and prostitutes belong in jail and the jailed population looses their right to vote. Inmates don't que up in polling stations.

Scorpion

Banned

Dear

One in most cases get a Choice in becoming a thief . . . . But a Prostitute never get a choice but forced into this profession . . . .

Therefore dont put her into the categories of other criminals . . . .

Rest all those who support this system in any form are in fact supporting a sin . . . . And the punishment this whole Nation is getting is becuse of our sins . . . .