Why i hate Pakistan but still hopefull ? ( must watch )

adnan_younus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
[MENTION=21306]hiddensecret[/MENTION]
with all voice the brutal act done agaisnt the brothers... and the demand to hang or convict people involved in this heinous crime... it has been proved in the joint investigation that the two departed souls had many mobile phones in their possession and they called may family members with stolen mobile phones....

problem is with the justice system which doesnt catch these people and deliver quick justice.. need of the hour is to revisit the evidence law... both the parties.., the departed brothers and men who killed them are yet to be convicted..

Zindabad4u

Senator (1k+ posts)
I think the word "Hate" is too harsh, if you are a Pakistani then you can use the word "Disapointed". I hope you dont take me wrong... Thanks

I do agree with you little bit but when u see no hope, no law, no justice, no system. then the word disaapoint its just a word nothing more than that bcoz as ppl we corrupt as well and thats Y we getting corrupt leader every time :( live with facts my friends it will reduce your pain.

Bombaybuz

Minister (2k+ posts)
They were not as innocents what one may feel after listening their grandpa ... and Kamran Shahids prog throws a lots of light on the whole incident ... I'm not saying their wrong doing allowed Mob to kill them and that also this brutally... but then also what we know how one may react after watching his brother or son getting wounded and dying in front of him.... but what can be expected from 1886 set of laws we are living with... the other side they lost two people and still 4/5 of them are sitting in the jail waiting for the justice to be prevailed.

Lodhi

I liked your comment becoz at least you agree with me though its little bit. Bhai agar ppl aur leaders corrupt hain to is me Pakistan ka to koi qasoor nahi hai na... qasoor to un corrupt logon ka hai. You may HATE them balkey you must HATE them.

Imranpak

We must never say that IK is the "last hope" as everything is in the hands of Allah who can send saviours from anywhere! There are many patriotic Pakistanis who don't have a voice so are helpless to make a positive contribution.

farazkhii

MPA (400+ posts)
Dakuon ki pictures lagai hoi hai display peh logon ne aur kehte hain i hate pakistan :-). Yeh jo do larke the woh waqai paise aur cell phones cheena karte the, kuch weeks pehle kamran shahid ka programme shayad aap ne nahe dekha. laken haan unko aur sarfaraz shah ko is tarhan marna bilkul sahe nahe tha. laken choron ko is tarhan support to na karo pictures jagah jagah laga kar. yeh dono bhai aur sarfaraz shah daku the.