"Why have you put on weight like a pig " -A Pakistani guy misbehaves with Sarfraz,

Islamabadiya

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
‘Most of’These uk mirpuirs are the most disgusting , vile and pathetic creatures on the face Of earth and that too in uk mistakenly crating impression in front of Englishmen that they r what Pakistanis are
They r there cos their forefathers were hard working ppl , did manual labour there and now their third Gen is reaping rewards and eating into British system
How dare they misbehave with a Pakistani there
Fukin pigs themselves

AdamA

Senator (1k+ posts)
‘Most of’These uk mirpuirs are the most disgusting , vile and pathetic creatures on the face Of earth and that too in uk mistakenly crating impression in front of Englishmen that they r what Pakistanis are
They r there cos their forefathers were hard working ppl , did manual labour there and now their third Gen is reaping rewards and eating into British system
Fukin pigs themselves

Are you bitter that they have a red passport and you have a worthless green one?

surfer

This culture is introduced by PTI and IK to insult people and give personal remarks why cry now? who called rallu kattu is the first place?
You mean shahbaz learned from PTI about ripping zardaris stomach open and dragging Him through the streets of Lahore? Or did nawaz learn from PTi on how tto call Benazir peeli taxi? LOL

Islamabadiya

It's self evident from your rant.
I meant u do know I might ve blue one....

I know it’s hurtful to hear if u r a mirpuri

I said most not all, some are real gems

But most are

Inbreeders
Drug dealers
Credit card , mortgage insurance and all kinds of financial fraud
Molesters and groomers
Gangsters thieves etc

3rd_Umpire

derogatory remarks for National players are not appreciable they are Players not Money Launderer Aur Gushti Ke bachay Siasi hram khor Money Launderers aur Financial Pirates
Yet another saddening incident after Sami- Fawad controversy ....
In fact, a bit more than that,,

This would have definitely demoralized, the already shattered Safraz,,
Very unfortunate...

cayanide

Senator (1k+ posts)
You mean shahbaz learned from PTI about ripping zardaris stomach open and dragging Him through the streets of Lahore? Or did nawaz learn from PTi on how tto call Benazir peeli taxi? LOL
As per IK and PTI Nawaz and Zardari are patwari and duffer corrupt the most hated person on earth worthless agreed... but what makes IK the dumbest Oxford graduate and uses derogatory remarks against others education makes your better not bitter account for yourself not others

Abdulrehman Bhatti

Councller (250+ posts)
Fukin pigs themselves

def agree with you. full of filth these idiots are

farooqak

Minister (2k+ posts)
This is shameful...look at this shit pathetic guy making video. This is curse of social media that people are forgetting their values and norms

muhammadadeel

Well Deserved

These people play for money. This one I believe is a proper traitor who stabs Pakistan when fighting against India.

5th Generation Warfare

shoaib-malik-poses-during-the-icc-champions-photocall-session-of-at-picture-id91023103

muhammadadeel

This culture is introduced by PTI and IK to insult people and give personal remarks why cry now? who called rallu kattu is the first place?

اور کیا تیری ماں پر تبصرہ کریں، جو غردار ہیں اُن ہی پر بات ہو گی