Why geo & hamid mir do this in similar incidents???

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
WHY GEO & HAMID MIR DO THIS IN SIMILAR INCIDENTS???
Watch todays Capital Talk & similar exercise about Ajmal Kassab issue..
Why why why???:angry_smile:

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Brother the clip i attached.
Story of Osama, his wife, his daughter, his son.. Gun fight (no bullets on wall) then wife get shot, his daugther was watching.
Then she hide herself & remained there & told the story after US forces left.. His wife also testifying that he was alive unitl she was consious.. WHAT IS THAT????
SIMILAR AJMAL KASSAB story from village, which other news channel showed to be fake home town of ajmal kassab.
??????

shamsheer

Senator (1k+ posts)
Story of Osama, his wife, his daughter, his son.. Gun fight (no bullets on wall) then wife get shot, his daugther was watching.
Then she hide herself & remained there & told the story after US forces left.. His wife also testifying that he was alive unitl she was consious.. WHAT IS THAT????
SIMILAR AJMAL KASSAB story from village, which other news channel showed to be fake home town of ajmal kassab.
??????

I have said that before that Shakeel-ur-Rehman can sell his own family for the news. Geo news is jew news.

Last edited:

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
[video]http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthread.php?64332-Bin-Laden-body-dumped-mafia-style-little-to-win-back-US[/video]

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

??????

Brother here is answer to your heart felt anguish and pain on the treachery of media on whom CIA has invested more than $50 million. I wish in this critical hour of need someone from our Sulaaha or real Aalim-e-Haq would have rose to the occasion and had the courage to slap he face of traitors in the media and exposed them. Would have given azaan to lead the desperate youth of Madina-e-Sani. I know the youth like Maulana Adnan Kaka Kheil is fully capable of unveiling the Mir Jaafars/Saadiq,as he did in the presence of the then Firown Busharaf the traitor, but am still surprised as to who has locked his tongue??????????????? "Zalim gir gayaee sajday mein jab waqt-e-Qiyaam Aaya".

Where is Mullah Diesel? His aimaan is just limited to strike deals with corrupt rulers and behave like Abdullah Ibn Ubai in this hour of the need?????????????

Where is the eloquence of Tahir Ul Qadri?????????? Is he blind to the needs of the hour and can just.........Like Mullah Diesel?

Where is Maulana Sami Ul Haq?????????????? Where is Jamaat-e-Islami? to counter the media war??????????

Is the duty of so called Ullamaa to declare the people Kuffar?????? and then sleep???????????

Brother forgive me for the aforesaid words as cannot help my resentment about these..............?

Moreover, Jaamia Al Rasheed is producing journalists, but where do they go? Isn't it the most appropriate time to "take 4th generation warfare media arms against the slings and arrows of shameless Satans like America"??????????

Are the wombs of mothers so barren that they cannot produce one or two "Moulana Imran Husein" among the Ulamaa-e-Haq in Pakistan, whom Allah (SWT) may bless to see through HIS (SWT) to unveil the treachery of Dajjali forces??????

It might be heavy to accept but, the guy whose even aiman is challenged locks horns with treacherous media, and forces of Dajjal like Moulana Imran Hussein.

Last edited:

niazi

MPA (400+ posts)
geo tv is actually jew tv and its supporting American cause in pakistan i never watch this begairat channel

samar

Minister (2k+ posts)
Brother here is answer to your heart felt anguish and pain on the treachery of media on whom CIA has invested more than $50 million. I wish in this critical hour of need someone from our Sulaaha or real Aalim-e-Haq would have rose to the occasion and had the courage to slap he face of traitors in the media and exposed them. Would have given azaan to lead the desperate youth of Madina-e-Sani. I know the youth like Maulana Adnan Kaka Kheil is fully capable of unveiling the Mir Jaafars/Saadiq,as he did in the presence of the then Firown Busharaf the traitor, but am still surprised as to who has locked his tongue??????????????? "Zalim gir gayaee sajday mein jab waqt-e-Qiyaam Aaya".

Where is Mullah Diesel? His aimaan is just limited to strike deals with corrupt rulers and behave like Abdullah Ibn Ubai in this hour of the need?????????????

Where is the eloquence of Tahir Ul Qadri?????????? Is he blind to the needs of the hour and can just.........Like Mullah Diesel?

Where is Maulana Sami Ul Haq?????????????? Where is Jamaat-e-Islami? to counter the media war??????????

Is the duty of so called Ullamaa to declare the people Kuffar?????? and then sleep???????????

Brother forgive me for the aforesaid words as cannot help my resentment about these..............?

Moreover, Jaamia Al Rasheed is producing journalists, but where do they go? Isn't it the most appropriate time to "take 4th generation warfare media arms against the slings and arrows of shameless Satans like America"??????????

Are the wombs of mothers so barren that they cannot produce one or two "Moulana Imran Husein" among the Ulamaa-e-Haq in Pakistan, whom Allah (SWT) may bless to see through HIS (SWT) to unveil the treachery of Dajjali forces??????

It might be heavy to accept but, the guy whose even aiman is challenged locks horns with treacherous media, and forces of Dajjal like Moulana Imran Hussein.

hm logo ka koie standard nhi sab asool aik taraf apni pasand na pasand aik taraf...................hr jaga yahi chalta he doosro ko kia gilla diya jaey.

yahi hamid meer imran khan ki tarif krey ga to sare PTI valey iskey qaseedey prhna shuru ho jaeyngey...............

yahan baat sach oe jhoot pe nhi sirf apni pasand na pasand pe parkhi jatii he.

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
hm logo ka koie standard nhi sab asool aik taraf apni pasand na pasand aik taraf...................hr jaga yahi chalta he doosro ko kia gilla diya jaey.

yahi hamid meer imran khan ki tarif krey ga to sare PTI valey iskey qaseedey prhna shuru ho jaeyngey...............

yahan baat sach oe jhoot pe nhi sirf apni pasand na pasand pe parkhi jatii he.

Yahi Wajah hay keh hamaaray saath jo ho raha hay woh justified hay.