Why does Imran Khan gets a stroke and seizures when

Politically1981

MPA (400+ posts)
Nobody would oppose the reforms if they're the right reforms.

The government just killed the whole department without any reason.

Please explain how will MTI improve the quality of healthcare?

It will produce even more substandard doctors because private colleges are now given free reign over what they can do.

It will promote a culture of cheating and hatred against government because of the nonsensical useless tests which serve nothing.

How is it going to benefit the healthcare? Please enlighten me.

You know the reason Pakistan has a stinking piece of shit hospitals? For TWO BIG REASONS

1) LACK OF EQUIPMENT
2) LACK OF DRUGS

But please do enlighten me how this will improve healthcare and produce better doctors?

I can ask you the same question, what evidence do you have to substantiate your claim?

Jack Squire

MPA (400+ posts)
New equipment in hospitals is talked about

New hospitals are talked about

Improving the quality of hospitals is talked about

Allocating funds to medical sector is talked about

Importing lifesaving drugs that are approved everyday, week by FDA

Allocation of proper waste disposal in hospitals

Making microbiology/pathology labs in hospitals in 2019 in Pakistan and giving them proper microscopes and blotting equipment, that's how shitty Pakistani hospitals are.

Making laws to protect the patients ie malpractice laws.

Why does Imran Khan gets deathly sick when real reforms, real ways hospitals can be improved is talked about.

But he shits his diarhea and dissolves the only functioning institution in Pakistan ie PMDC and brings law that will do nothing but help rich people admit their entitled loser kids to become doctors and make a new private colleges mafia. He will cause even more medical students to commit suicides and cheat.

He gets seizures when talk about police reforms happens, he gets seizures when talk about amending judicial laws happens. But he feels powerful when squashing the poor.

Enough destruction of the Muslims land of Pakistan. Someone please remove him and send him home.

I wish Pakistan had never won world cup 1992 and the whole Pakistan cricket department is murdered forever.

PS: Mods you never feature my threads so entering a featured thumbs is useless.

PS2: Moto gang of PTI uttering galiyans, please go the other way. Majority of you are in my ignore list and any new offenders are going there too so save your breath. I only talk to Pakistanis living in Pakistan suffering like the rest of us. Expats should worry about their own countries where they're living.
Lets get a few things straight first --- YOU sir, claim/pretend/portray yourself as a concerned LOGICAL person, yet present 0-- ZERO facts as a basis for your arguments....... so pleaseee do indeed talk with facts.... no need to use trash words like "he shits his diarhea" -- and when you claim " only talk to Pakistanis living in Pakistan suffering like the rest of us" -- this only adds to your ignorant rhetoric for you know expats are not dumb and will outwit your factless tantrums....

If ye be so truthful - please outline your arguments why MTI is NOT a good system based on actual FACTS - not because you 'feel' that way....