Who Will be the victorious in By-Elections?

kalimniazi

Citizen
which of the following party will win in coming by Elections in Rawlpindi and Lahore?
1) PPP
2)PML (N)
3) PTI
4)PML(Q)
5)Others

Plz Comment

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Sheeda Talli will win because PTI will take 18000 votes from PLMN and PLMQ share but no regrets, NS should come to his senses that he will lose general election without PTI.

usman1010

Citizen
Dear All,
I think that PML(N) will definately win in lahore but Sheikh Raseed will give a tough time to PML(N) in Rawalpindi because he have won mostly fron NA-55 so its going tobe a tough battle.

rajputan

Citizen
off course PML-N seems in a much better position to win both NA55 and the lahore one. Sheeda Talee :twisted: [rasheed] :evil: didn't learn a lesson and still living a imaginary life.

in fact this is an obvious TEST for peoples of Rawalpindi, whether they still stand with their previous wise ideology they used to reject SHEEDA TALEE or they also forget the previous lessons learnt.

PML-N [nawaz] or PTI [imran] are both acceptable.

idrexton

Voter (50+ posts)
Its new time and its new Pakistan...

INSHALLAH Jeet Tahree-e-Insaaf ki hi ho ge ...

Pakistan Zindabad

tashi2233

Citizen
InshaAllah PTI will win.....If people of Rawalpindi have some senses"1-manafiq [nawaz]

,2-Corrupt [zardari] ,3,useless,should be disqulified [rasheed] ,4-used kartoos [musharaf],5-Deserving and hope of Pakistan JUST [imran]

hnuter555

MPA (400+ posts)
Pls show ur respect to shiekh rasheed ahmed does not matter u dont like him and dont vote for him but what if i call nawaz shrief takla
altaf hussain kalia imran khan zani zardarie mr 10% and shakeel xxxxx naisar ali khan

so pls show respect to all candidates
PML (N) will win it with out any doubt bec all punjab government is
doing massive Rigging pre election and police is raiding all houses
in SR supporters and all nasims are given money by Shebaz shreif
to buy out vote whole punjab goverment and agecies are doing every
thing to let PML(N) to win

i support PTI and i wish them good luck but they choosen a verystupid
candiadate if they have choosen a better candidate they had a fair chance
PTI will not win for sure but i like PML (N) to loose as well if JI and PPP vote SRasheed he will win with out any doubt
PML (N) first
SR(pml)(A) 2nd
JI 3rd
PTI last
lets see

GOOD LUCK PTI if i am there i vote them i hope people of pindi bring change and bring PTI to represent them

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
hnuter555 said:
Pls show ur respect to shiekh rasheed ahmed does not matter u dont like him and dont vote for him but what if i call nawaz shrief takla
altaf hussain kalia imran khan zani zardarie mr 10% and shakeel a chamcya of chotia naisar ali khan
PML (N) first
SR(pml)(A) 2nd
JI 3rd
PTI last
lets see

GOOD LUCK PTI if i am there i vote them i hope people of pindi bring change and bring PTI to represent them

Respect is earned but awarded. Sheikh Rasheed had respect and lost due to his behaviour. I have no love lost for NS but the language he used for Sharif family, just to please Musharraf was a disgrace to any politician.
I don't blame him much for Lal Masjid as he had no power to stop it but I can't forget the language he spoke agains CJ. He used to call BB, Pinki in the house and used to taunt him with silly remarks but now PPP is supporting him although I think it will backfire for him.

Hunter Bhai, you have placed JI above PTI, is JI so popular in this area?

hnuter555

MPA (400+ posts)
yep they have more votes then PTI for sure they have strong support
base in the city i know many workers for JI some times they dont vote
for ji they vote NS istead but certinaly they have street power in pindi

look at hanif abbasi he was JI before he went to NS thats why he beat
Shiekh rasheed

wrost wrost politican in whole pothwar region is bloody chowdar nisar
ali khan my grandad belong to his area and he told me he never
done any thing good for the area
for last 20 years he is being elected yet
there is no hospital
there is no degree college
there is no transport
there are no job opportunities
there is no Gas

so i ask question to all Nawaz shreif supporter who he deliverd to the
area in comparsion with Shiekh rasheed
university
women university
colleges
hopsitals
fly overs
express way
streets
plenty of petty issues like allocation of land for cementary etc etc
on weight of it all politicans are choor and they supported military
dictators
but he is certinly good for pindi for sure as much i hate him he is def
better then THUG of PTI jazzi ??? i wonder what criteria PTI used to
select him thats why PTI is hopeless as much as i love and support
imran khan but i have to admit he got no brain if MQM given the chance
MQM would have grabbed it with both hands but they are too busy
killing their own people to cover up BOlton market arsenal attack

Paki_Loyal

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
my dear, PML(N) aik taraf khari hai, it means k pml(n) ko sirf pml(n) ka vote he millay ga, na JI ka, Na PPP ka, Na PML(Q) ka, Shakeel Awan standing Alone,

Doosri taraf, sab chor aik side per jama ho gay hein, wahi jo Musharaf ke Goud main bhaithey thay, jo Tv per aa k to ab Musharaf ko bura bhala kehtey hein, magar andar se ab bhe musharaf ko apna maai baap samjhtay hein,,
Sheikh Rasheed, PPP, Jui (f), pml(q) ,, ye sab SR ko support ker rahay hein.

in the last, PTI,, iss ko may be JI k vote mil jaien,, Pml(Q) k bhe kuch vote hasil ker lay. kuch Islam pasand logo k bhe vote hasil ho jaaien gay. aur kuch educated log bhe PTI ko vote dein gay,
Main bhe PTI ka worker hoo, but main Imran Khan sahab se aik cheaz per sakht ihtijaj kerta hoo, Imran bhai ko chahiay tha k wo NA-55 k candidate ko TV programs main shamil honay dete, na k khud her program main jaya karein, jab log kisi ko janein gay nahi, pihchanay gay nahi to vote kese dein gay, jab PTI k candidate ke soch ka andaza nahi ho ga, to bhala koi kese vote day ga, aur beileve me ye cheaz PTI ko be had nuqsaan pohncha rahi hai,
sab se easy way hai aaj kal media, k jaha per aap apni awaaz poorey pakistan tak easly puhncha saktay hein, magar Imran bhai ko iss ke samjh nahi aa rahi, her program main wo khud chalay jatay hein.
ab to Haroon Rasheed sahab bhe Imran Khan ko samjha samjha k thak gay hein, PTI k chahnay walay bohat hein magar tanzeem saaazi ke zaroorat hai, aur logo ko samnay lanay ke zaroorat hai,
i know imran khan ke hameshan se policy rahi hai, he always leads from the front, but aap ko siasat main sab ko aik saath lay ker chalna perta hai, werna sab yehi kahein gay k ye sirf AIK FARD ke party hai, aur ussi ka HOLD hai,

wbuttar

Citizen
I am optimistic about winning of PTI. The youngsters working very hard and presence of IK is a big boost up for them. I think the real contest is between PML-N and PTI. Sheikh Rasheed is a cunning person and can twist the things but the actual competetion is surely between above two.

alihbkable

MPA (400+ posts)
SR has got n o hope.
The debate going on in the NA 55 is not about who is goin to win? It is about what would be the difference b/w the winner Shakeel Awaan and runner up who can be either Jaazi Khan or maybe maytbe Sheeda Talli.