Who is The Right Leader For Me - A Analysis By Gazoo Martian

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
yaaro, you all have to agree with me that Pakistanis are very bholey people . They just do not have the know-how, siasi sumajh boojh, and aqal to tell who is good for them and who is not. Look when PPP got elected. Did Pakis not know the background of Zardari. Did they forget that Zardari was a by product of BB? Did they forget that BB was a daughter of ghaddar ZABhutto, who broke our East? Have they forgotten the days of NS, Mush.

Have they forgotten that AH is involved in various murder cases, torture, kidnappings, and whole bunch of other charges? YET they are sitting in HOT weather listening to AH on monitors. To make it even worse that they donate Rs1000's every month to the party. I am not a member or a fan of JI, but if you put together the damages to Pakistanis that AH, NS, AZ, BB, MUSH have caused, JI lags far behind in the list of crooks. If they had come in power then perhaps it would have been different situation. But we must give them benefit of doubts.

This is my analysis how the current political parties stand:

1. AH---- Punjab, the big brothers, very unlikely vote MQM simply because AH is NOT of a Punjabi origin. KhyberP, will not vote MQM as they have their ANP. Baluchistan votes will be split between MQM, PML-N, PPP(specially where the borders meet with Sindh). MQM will probably loose with a very narrow margin in favor PML-N

2, Zardari PPP--- Unless Americans do mass media campaign of mind bending of Pakistanis, PPP would have a serious blow in election except of rural Sindh such as Larkana, Garhi Khuda Bukhsh etc. where Bhuttoism is still alive. The incompetence, loot maar, chori, load shedding, high prices, constitutional blunders, all these will come to haunt PPP as people are not stupid. They are being educated by the free media. If the people do forget, there will be politicians such as NS, JI, MQM, etc will be at the forefront to remind the general mass of the ruling tenure of the PPP. They will also bring out 24/7 the Swiss cases and money laundering by Zardari. It also could be that some will start blaming the murder of the greedy, lustful of power, total incompetent, famous just because of her gender, B Bhutto. Also, leaders will remind people of Zardaris jihalat and stupidy darood parho meri wife and sasur per which in an Islamic country it should be equal to blasphemy. We may think its jihalat now but leaders will capitalize on it and use it against him.

3. Nawaz Shareef---he is well known for $billion set aside in foreign banks (despite he claims he worked for it while in exile), the sugar mill fiasco, tayyara case that brought in Mush (even though in my humble opinion it was an orchestrated by the CIA to avenge NS for the nuclear test). His ineptness, behaviour of friendly opposition (in effect there is NO opposition because of this) in assembly, his 'war' against the supreme court, etc. All these will be reminded to voters by IK, AH, PPP if the people did forget.

4. IK-- a man of truth and very high calibre, will be the last in the caravan of election simply because of PTI is a one-man-run party. His wife (or ex ) is a Jew, and, if I know it right, his children are also Jews (I hope I am wrong). PPP/PML-N/JI etc will be more than glad to mention in each and every TV appearance.

There are few pluses that IK has, namely, he is honest, he is cricket super star, he is modest and doesn't live lavish life as Zardari, AH do. he is also very articulate, knows how to carry his convictions, he is a charity guru, he mobilizes big donors in minutes (at least for hospitals). He is NOT a crook BUT at the same time he has no experience in runner a govt, which could also be a plus because experienced politicians in Pak have been a crook of the worst kind.

Also, I have fear, and millions of Pakistanis will share my fear that if IK become President/PM, he could bring picture frame of a Jewish lady to put by his bed side. If they are not divorced (and even if they are) Mrs Khan will try to reconcile the marriage just to become a Jewish First lady of Pakistan. This will be a tremendous win for Israel, not just to be proud of the fact the a Jew woman is in Islamabad, they could also use her as conduit for govt secret sharing, and doubt in my mind that CIA will be more than happy to enhance the situation in favor of Israel. A Jewish family (if the children are Jew too) with a Pres/Pm of the Islami Jamhooria-e-Pakistan would be a terrible detriment to the cause of Pakistan.

Whne I joined this forum in Dec 2009, I became of IK but now that I think of the situation, i wholehearted pray that he does not come in office for the sake our nation, for the sake of ummah in general. Rest assure that all our nuclear arsenal will be hauled away to Tel Aviv, if they haven't been already locked, neutralized, or removed by the US.

Zaid hamid--- even tho as of yet he has not formed any political party but he still is worth mention here. I, undoubtedly share the feelings for 100 of thousands of Pakistani youth and perhaps few 1000 middle age group Pakistanis, that currently he is the best man. I say this w/o any bias against any other because I find ZH as a true patriotic, has thorough knowledge of Islamic politics- namely khilafat-e-rashida, the basis of Pakistan. His background is very clean, filled with experience in war fare being a mujahid in Afghan against the Soviets. He is NOT a crook or stolen money from anyone. He is the greatest public speaker of the time, he can talk all night without any stoppage. He does a thorough research on his speech prior to coming to the podium. I have been listening to him since Dec 2009, and I am yet to hear him babbling like aaaah---hmmmmm-. Etc. You just cant find an eloquent speaker in the current times of the world.

But there is something that would come in his way. His association with Yousuf Ali ( aka kazzab as ulema call him) will come to haunt him despite the true fact that he has announced his allegiance with Allah (swt) and his last messenger Muhammad (s.a.w.) categorically and un-equivocally, but nonetheless his past remains in the minds of some maulvi saheban, notably the folks at the AMTKN.
His mission of khilafat is a genuine one but it does carry serious threat to others. Western lifestyle and system of govt will be at serious threat if a khilfat systems is brought in Pakistan and the country flourish and blossom. The Christian and Jewish economic system will see its collapse if the economic hostage of the Jewish systems begin asking to bring khailafat in their countries too.

Khilafat is guaranteed to bring barakah from Allah (as the riba system will be gone along with the parliamentary system of govt), stability and justice, strength in defence, and foremost better education. The strength in defence alone would cause a havoc in white house, New Delhi, and Tel Aviv. Therefore Israel, India, and the CIA will do anything to malign ZH in some scandal by bringing out the anti-ZH machinery to derail his mission, as we have seen just before Pakistan Day, 2010. I wouldnt rule out attempts for murder also. You might also notice that anti-ZH propaganda is now on slow death because the March 23rd is over.

Also, unfortunately, we see, as of now anyway, ZH being a ONE-MAN show very much like IK but we must give him a brake since he has not formed a party yet.

ZH has a tremendous power to mobilize the masses mainly because of his knowledge, his conviction of khilfat-e-rashida, his love of Pakistan, his ideology of Iqbal, and the foremost his public speaking power. I guarantee myself that if he were to hold a jalsa today in Karachi or Lahore, the number of maddah or attendees would surpass even ZA Bhuttoo and AHs first jalsa in 1986 in Karachi provided the mukhalfeen do not conspire with the officials to withdraw the No Objection Certificate. By the way, NOC is illegal in democracy because every body has the freedom speech. Its police duty to provide necessary security, but thats a different subject altogether.

Also at the same time, all political parties will join hands in opposing ZH, if he does form a party, because of their own downfall in case of khilafat out of their no love of the ummah but only their selfishness. Also, ZH is not a rich person, and in politics anywhere in the world, you need money to fight for office. But he may be able to obtain large donations from generous Pakistanis who share his views.

In the end and since I am a pro ZH, I sincere pray to Allah almighty that ZH forms a political party and success greets him. Its my true and from the heart prayer because its about time that Ummah wakes up, grows by leaps and bound in economy, defence, justice, and equality, none of which will be delivered by another politicians. We know it all too well what AH, AZ, NS, Ik will be able to do.

Salam
Gazoo Martian

Last edited:

maliksum

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
@ gazoomartian:

1. AH---- Punjab, the big brothers, very unlikely vote MQM simply because AH is NOT of a Punjabi origin. KhyberP, will not vote MQM as they have their ANP. Baluchistan votes will be split between MQM, PML-N, PPP(specially where the borders meet with Sindh). MQM will probably loose with a very narrow margin in favor PML-N

:33: I totally agree with you that Punjab is unlikely to vote for Altaf Bahai in the near future but following the same logic how do you expect Punjab to vote for Zaid Hamid because he is also NOT of a Punjabi origin or is he ?

Super123

Councller (250+ posts)
the most absurd analysis I ever read.........................I'm wondering y even I read it........................completely wrong!!!!!

rakeem

Senator (1k+ posts)
Pakistan's politics

People in Pakistan dont vote based on media they vote on the basis of caste, biradari, personal relation and how that person will help me if I commit some wrongdoing, like Khosas vote for Khosa so that they can illegally gather mass amounts of wood from forests like Changa Manga which is going towards dangerous environmental calamity, but as the saying goes 'you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours', Punjabis are depleting their own resources in order for short term profit.
Peoples party's overhaul of the bureaucratic system as soon as they won the election in 2008 by posting key cronies in important positions as well as widespread postings of 'like-minded' friends assures them of good help in the election process, beware of places like Southern Punjab and Balochistan. I was appalled when I saw interview of labourer in Multan who was going thru worst poverty, when asked who is your prime minister what is name of your president he did not know, the ignorant and ill-informed masses also benefit politicians like Raja Parvez Ashraf[Minister of water and power] and Peoples party.
Peoples party is also set to gain by no viable alternative available for voters, as Nawaz league is doing a pathetic poor job in Punjab govt.[Punjab govt, has been declared fiscally bankrupt by State Bank as it is unable to pay for its programs] as well as not vehemently opposing this govt.s catastrophic decisions on electricity as well as rampant corruption, they feel insulted and dejected when seeing warm embraces of Nawaz Sharif and Zardari. They feel what 'CHANGE' will happen if Nawaz Sharif comes to power, truthfully they believe he will be doing the same as Peoples party. Nawaz league is in bed with worst of bureaucracy in Punjab and will not be able to address issues like getting electricity from Iran and other countries as there is no commission and middlemen involved to fill their pockets.

Last edited:

Pakistani1947

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
People in Pakistan dont vote based on media they vote on the basis of caste, biradari, personal relation

Dear Rakeem, I like your analysis. Please add "peeri mureedi and qabar parasti" (پیری مریدی اور قبر پرستی ) in your list. This is the only reason, an idiot like Gilani has become the Prime Minister of Pakistan.

gazoomartian

@ gazoomartian:

:33: I totally agree with you that Punjab is unlikely to vote for Altaf Bahai in the near future but following the same logic how do you expect Punjab to vote for Zaid Hamid because he is also NOT of a Punjabi origin or is he ?

I was thinking it would be a toss up between NS and ZH, what do you think?

gazoomartian

Nawaz Sharif is best, mark my words, he is next Prime Minister with 2/3 majority.

Despite all the allegations against NS, Pakistan must salute him for conducting the nuclear test. However his love affairs in assembly with the PPP will cost him dearly (his party is not showing any opposition hence 'friendly opposition'

gazoomartian

the most absurd analysis I ever read.........................I'm wondering y even I read it........................completely wrong!!!!!

An analysis is always and only based on the author's personal opinion. Some will like it some will hate it. That is the way it should be. But you do admit that you read it LOL

gazoomartian

People in Pakistan dont vote based on media they vote on the basis of caste, biradari, personal relation and how that person will help me if I commit some wrongdoing, like Khosas vote for Khosa so that they can illegally gather mass amounts of wood from forests like Changa Manga which is going towards dangerous environmental calamity, but as the saying goes 'you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours', Punjabis are depleting their own resources in order for short term profit.
It has been true for 63 years and will probably continue for a while. But due to free media people are now slowly changing their behavior about how to vote. Aqraba perveri has been common but it will slwoly go away, thanks to the free media, provided Americans do not interfere in election process. But we already know that GEO and Express has been 'bought out' by Secretary Clinton.