Who is the Most Famous Political Leader in Pakistan now?

ealtaf

Minister (2k+ posts)
Participation from all Pakistani Siasat.pk members (where ever they live) is requested.

Leaders:

• Asif A. Zardari (PPP)
  • Nawaz Sharif (PML N)
  • Imran Khan (PTI)
  • Syed Munawar Hassan (JI)
  • Altaf Hussain (MQM)
  • Sheikh Rasheed (PML A)
  • Ch. Shujahat (PML Q)
  • Molana Fazal ul Rehman (JUI)
  • Asfandyar Wali Khan (ANP)
  • Ijaz ul Haq (PML Z)
  • Any Other, Please mention ______________

Rules:

1. I will compile and publish the results in the next thread of this series.
  2. This poll will be ended on 12:00 GMT 12/07/2011.
  3. Please no bad words about any of the above mentioned Leaders.
  4. Please keep in mind that every one has a democratic right to choose his political party or Leader, so don't criticise each other.
  5. Just give your responses in short and simple way.
  6. Please no blames or abusive language should be used.
  7. If anybody thinks that his/her political leader is not mentioned in the list than he/she can use the last option to write name of their political leader.

Thanks.

Bombaybuz

Minister (2k+ posts)
We had enough of this poll .... every 2nd day we have this very same poll ... check few days back and "kaad lawoo jhera saap kadna jey"

chegado

MPA (400+ posts)
This is true NS is the most famouse and at the present better choice. On internet, may be Imran because young people follow him as they know him as cricketer.

If Imran wants to do something, why not give a national agenda and ask all parties that any of them working on those issues, PTI will form a govt with them.

I think, Imran knows, he will never become a prime minister as he has no other leaders or candidates so, its better to be like this and alwys focus in press and get money from people of Pakistan and world to live such a luxury life.

Does any one know what kind of business Imran Khan does, what is his source of income and how he got all that. There was not that much money in past in cricket that you can live a luxury life with that.

ealtaf

Minister (2k+ posts)
We had enough of this poll .... every 2nd day we have this very same poll ... check few days back and "kaad lawoo jhera saap kadna jey"

Brother I know about the polls going on in electronic media, social media and research organizations, I have been closely watching ratings of Pakistani Political Leaders in all other polls internationally and locally. I asked you about your choice to make this poll successful. I Hope you got my point.

ealtaf

Minister (2k+ posts)
This is true NS is the most famouse and at the present better choice. On internet, may be Imran because young people follow him as they know him as cricketer.

If Imran wants to do something, why not give a national agenda and ask all parties that any of them working on those issues, PTI will form a govt with them.

I think, Imran knows, he will never become a prime minister as he has no other leaders or candidates so, its better to be like this and alwys focus in press and get money from people of Pakistan and world to live such a luxury life.

Does any one know what kind of business Imran Khan does, what is his source of income and how he got all that. There was not that much money in past in cricket that you can live a luxury life with that.

What I written in rules that I need a small and simple answer, not a page long speech in favour of your leader or against anyone else. So just keep it simple. Otherwise your answer will not be considered.