Who is the leader to lead the country right now?

Which One leader do you think can best handle the problems Pakistan facing?

• Total voters

coolsg

Citizen
PAKISTAN KI QIYADAT KIS KE HAATH HONI CHAHYE IMRAN,N SHRIF or GEN KIYANI

please post your opinion.

A.Imran K
B.N sherif
C. Gen Kiyani

basent

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: PAKISTAN KI QIYADAT KIS KE HAATH HONI CHAHYE IMRAN,N SHRIF or GEN KIYANI

D. Raja Riaz ka

mmalihk

MPA (400+ posts)

sub ka ik hi nara imran hamara imran hamara..............

Compaq

Councller (250+ posts)

Gen. Kiyani can run but Imran and Nawz are useless and brainless people.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)

D. Raja Riaz ka

Then no body can stop the division of Pakistani in to 48 states (Allah forbid).....................LOL

That stupid can't even read Urdu or spell his name in English properly.

He is just like "Saand" of Zardari

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4f9YjAR7AA&NR=1

I think Fouzia Wahab or Qayyum Jatoi would be better.....................LOL

Last edited:

thepearl

Minister (2k+ posts)

Nawaz Sharif................................................................the one and only man in present time

sayeenwada

Councller (250+ posts)

become good and you will be blessed with a good leader.....

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

IK to become PM without any other Ministerial Portfolio will be asking for too much
it will be like selecting him Captain when he has just been selected for a team
He has the capacity no doubt but too risky for him and he will have no mendate to implement his agenda
But one thing for sure Nawaz Sharif should not be our next PM if we are to take our nation forward
Javed Hashmi may be a good choice, if he fully recovers when such time comes.

farazkhii

MPA (400+ posts)
Imarn Khan or Nawaz Shareef, Khuda Karay keh Imran Khan ya Altaf hussain mein se koi Prime Minister banain next election mein.

tauseef-it

MPA (400+ posts)
I think, the real problem is that Imran does not have enough people in his Party. The only recognizable personality in Tehrik e insaf is Imran Khan himself. You can hardly name anyone else.

Admin, Kindly add one more option of "OTHER" So people like Shakir sahab can vote.

Bhai Imran Khan ki soch achi he, lekin Iqtidaar se pehle sab achi achi batein karte hein, lekin Hukoomat me ane k baad sab badal jate hein, dekhte hein k Imran khan kya karte hein, Mujhe ye b samjh nahe ati k Imran Khan akle hi apni party k spoke person hein, koi bara naam Imran Khan ki party me nahe he, kher wese hame Imran khan ko moqa dena chahiye,
hope for the best.............

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Bhai Imran Khan ki soch achi he, lekin Iqtidaar se pehle sab achi achi batein karte hein, lekin Hukoomat me ane k baad sab badal jate hein, dekhte hein k Imran khan kya karte hein, Mujhe ye b samjh nahe ati k Imran Khan akle hi apni party k spoke person hein, koi bara naam Imran Khan ki party me nahe he, kher wese hame Imran khan ko moqa dena chahiye,
hope for the best.............

Imran is on the right track
He should not take Winables from other parties as they will come with a baggage and will tarnish the image of the party
It is better to take a longer route than a dirty one
We will see leaders, Young, First time in assembly who can take on all parties because they don't have a past to defend.

Killthecorrupts

Senator (1k+ posts)
Other than Imran Khan all of them have ruled Pakistan, and we have the result now. Everyone in this list, by one way or the other has the backing of Pak army and USA. Imran Khan can be a good leader, but he is too HONEST for this job. IK is just like CJ Iftikhar Chourdry, who thought he can bring rule of law in Pakistan but he failed because he is fighiting a mafia backed by USA and army.

s_as

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Pakistan is in need of desperate revolution and Imran should lead .. All others already enjoyed the powers and brought no change in the lives of ordinary peoples of Pakistan.