Who is the leader to lead the country right now?

Which One leader do you think can best handle the problems Pakistan facing?

• Total voters
A

Admin

lahori

Senator (1k+ posts)
It seems like, Only the overseas Pakistani support Imran Khan. Hardly anyone supports him in Pakistan.

According to the latest poll only 4% of the people in Pakistan support him. No where in the future we will be seeing Khan sahab on a higher post unless he joins some party.

Oversees Pakistanis are also Pakistanis and they have a broader picture of what is happening in Pakistan simply because they have more access to international community.They also know about quality of leaders,again simply because they have seen real leaders in the countries they are living and they feel desperately that some similarly true leader should lead Pakistan also.I came to USA some three months back and I know Imran Khan is popular in Pakistan also but mostly among the educated people who don't vote based upon personal likings but on the basis of what is good for the country.I'm not saying that Imran Khan is perfect leader but he is much than the other leaders in Pakistan.Everybody is watching what the famous leadership of Pakistan is doing and what is the result.So shouldn't the people of Pakistan vote for someone who seems to be better than the current leadership.Thin over it!

ShakirQureshi

MPA (400+ posts)
Dear Lahori, You are right IMRAN KAHN has a good personality good manshoor good command on few issues & He is brave n Confident as well BUT "AKELA" hey !! I met him few time & LOVE him , always have supported him BUT this is my thinking which can be wrong that HE CAN'T DO IT kaley Bandey da kum nain hey !! I was very happy when he joined hands with Nawaz Sharif. I really want him to come in main streem BUT b4 that he has to add many qualities OTHERWISE he is far away !!

& dear Admin where as your poll is concerened my answer is

PML(N) + PTI + PML(Q-7) will be the new & powerfull trika. ONLY if they join hands like true fellow & promess not to CHEET each other,
"THERE MUST BE A NEW SET-UP WITH NEW FORMULA & WITH NEW TERMS BETWEEN3"

lahori

Senator (1k+ posts)
ShakirQureshi said:
Dear Lahori, You are right IMRAN KAHN has a good personality good manshoor good command on few issues & He is brave n Confident as well BUT "AKELA" hey !! I met him few time & LOVE him , always have supported him BUT this is my thinking which can be wrong that HE CAN'T DO IT kaley Bandey da kum nain hey !! I was very happy when he joined hands with Nawaz Sharif. I really want him to come in main streem BUT b4 that he has to add many qualities OTHERWISE he is far away !!

& dear Admin where as your poll is concerened my answer is

PML(N) + PTI + PML(Q-7) will be the new & powerfull trika. ONLY if they join hands like true fellow & promess not to CHEET each other,
"THERE MUST BE A NEW SET-UP WITH NEW FORMULA & WITH NEW TERMS BETWEEN3"

I think, the real problem is that Imran does not have enough people in his Party. The only recognizable personality in Tehrik e insaf is Imran Khan himself. You can hardly name anyone else.

Admin, Kindly add one more option of "OTHER" So people like Shakir sahab can vote.

A

Admin

lahori said:
I think, the real problem is that Imran does not have enough people in his Party. The only recognizable personality in Tehrik e insaf is Imran Khan himself. You can hardly name anyone else.

Admin, Kindly add one more option of "OTHER" So people like Shakir sahab can vote.

"Other" added

I was very happy when Nawaz Sharif won many seats in these elections.But what has he done after that? He is waiting for PPP to demolish everything,just to make political points.He should tell the truth to everyone what Zardari and company said to him in past and what they are doing now.I think he doesn't have the moral courage now.Imran Khan on the other hand has spoken openly about these issues.Well, a coalition of rightists would be good but is it possible?Would Nawaz Sharif again join hands with people who betrayed not only himself but the party and above all,the country.The problems Pakistan is facing today are due to PML(Q).They backed-up Musharaf and provided him political support to destroy Pakistan.Now we fancy that everything would become fine if they join Nawaz Sharif.If they are bad people,would joining PML(N) would clear them from all there bad deeds? I think Nawaz Sharif and Imran khan can join but would Nawaz Sharif allow Imran Khan to implement his policies or would he continue his own policies? Would then it be useful for Imran Khan to simply defend Nawaz Sharif as other people in political parties whose role is just to defend the leader of the party even if he/she is wrong?

iqbal ahmed

admin said:

We had had avery bad exprienced in their past period with both Leaders Nwaz Sharif as well Beenazir (Asif Zerdari back ground one of the most currepted person)all are Bluffer minde. We should give chance to New Leadership.

I.A. Mirza

tehmina sheikh

Yes, I agree our country has suffered beyond repair with the musical chair of PPP and PML. It is about time that the moderate educated people wake up and support Imran. We need a leader with leadership qualities and Imran certainly has that in him. He has always done good for the country and its ppl whereas all these corrupt leaders are only intereested in making billions for their future generation. I just hope they are held accountable one day and all the looted wealth of our country be taken back from them and spent on the poor of the country and towards building Pakistan.

haripurwala

salam mere pakistani bhayo..i think Imran khan is the only hope right now for us bcoz we have tried all political parties and everyone know them better now..i think every educated pakistani should propagate thier support to imran khan in thier family and friends and vote for Imran Khan...i think our youth should come up and rise to the occasion in support of imran khan otherwise we will go down deep into disaster but one thing we should keep in mind that we support democracy bcoz during present time this is only way forward..so mere hum watno jago aur apney mulk ki socho..dushman humey har taraf say bhansa raha hai...but inshahlah we will come out of all this mess by the grace of Allmighty...we should stay together and stop blamming each other on the name of being a punjabi,pathan,balochi n sindhi...we should not indulge in petty issues..we are Pakistanis and we should be proud of being a Pakistani..we have already suffered one part of Pakistan just being too naive and foolishness...stay together this is the only strentgh we have..pakistan zindabad

ajmalik72

Citizen
IN PAKISTANI LEADERSHIP ONLY IMRAN KHAN AND SHARIF BROTHERS HAVE SOME HUMANITY.ALL OTHERS ARE HAVING NO MORAL VALUES AND MORAL APPROACH.ALL ZARDARI $ CO IS A PRODUCTION OF NRO.NO ROOTS IN PK PEOPLE,JIN LOGON KO JAIL MAIN HONA CHAHIY WO PAKISTAN KY LEADER BANY HOY HAIN .
SIRF IMRAN KHAN SHARIF BROTHERS KY SATH MIL KER PAKISTAN KO MUSHKLAT SAY NIKAL SAKTA HAY allah kee madad ky sath.

Hi

Yes I think right now imran is the only one hope for our nation but i am scared with the two things the first one imran havn't taste the seat of PM or President although Mr.Moderate (Mushraff) gave him offer but he refused but if imran accept this offer then ppl think that there is no difference between PTI AND PPL OR PML.
But if imran win next election then it will be goog for PTI and that time will be the best time to examin imran's leadership.

And 2nd things if imran's leadership is good and he realy love to pakistan and ppl and he realy wants to do something special for us like he said there is a need to change the whole society and he wants to do that but United state of America dont want us to be a great nation and US never wants to be a great leadership in pakistan and i am very much scared that US can do with the imran like he did with Egypt(Jamal Abdul Nasir) and US did in saudi arabia and US did in Pakistan with zulfiqar ali bhutoo.

Being a Muslim I pray for our nation and Imran that ppl of pakistan needs a change and they alrdy fadup God give u power to do such things and GOD save you from the dam US politics and we pray for imran dont do that like other leadership did and they r still doing.
Masood Ahmad
Canada

BlackRock

MPA (400+ posts)
Imran Khan is the best person, Zardari bohat bara chor hai china sai is nia special request ke hai k Jamat-dawa k issue per vito na karay or declare them as a terrorist, Jahan Zardari jaisa president ho wahan kisi dusman ke kia zaroorat hai

Mr-X2

Citizen
I only think Imran Khan is ONE of those who can built a NEW set up to form NEXT Govenrment, Only Imran Khan can't stand infront of the powerfull problems.