Who are our biggest enemy?

khan_11

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Apart from them two openly enemies there is third and most dangerous enemy of Pakistan are those Pakistani who are getting wages from Pakistan and do some extra jobs as a overtime they sell Pakistan's secrets to the others in my view they are more dangerous.Only Allah Rabul izat could save our country from these watan faroosh they are from top to bottom in our official ranks.

Altaf Lutfi

The benefit of doubt and soft corner you have for Taliban must have been for India, too. That is called fair play if you really believe in Taliban's enmity. Lets try to see the other side of coin.

- If you need to assert "hundreds of thousands muslims killed" before 1947, it won't be Hindus to blame because "hundreds of thousands were killed at the hands of Mongols, Affghan invaders and Nadir Shah and ironically the killers included invader of muslim origin except Mongols, no Hindu ruler outside subcontinent was attacker. Moreover, these invaders killed Hindus and Muslims regardless of faith.

-Millions killed in post partition riots were from both sides. We received trains from India loaded with muslims killed but we, too did send trains with Hindu and Sikh victims. Flames of hatred were mutual and range of destruction was proportionate to power and resources, no side lacked intent of revenge. In such fluid situation, numbers become meaningless, character shine and unfortunately both sides have a lot to feel shame for.

-Hyderabad Deccan, like an island within huge sea of Hindustan was doomed to surrender as we better understand it now given the practical difficulties in keeping East Pakistan with us. Indian police action into Hyderabad took place after Indians found an order placed by Nizam to buy 100,000 rifles urgently from abroad. Indians forgot about negotiations and rushed to take over peacefully.

-Kashmir issue was resolved by Indira Gandhi and Bhutto in Shimla. Pakistan's strategy had proved futile before that and I believe couldn't be better than the understanding in Shimla.

- Indians need water for their huge population. Whatever dams they built, information was available to Pakistan to lodge any complaint or legal action but Pakistan did not. It clears Indian position. India has stopped work on one dam these days after Pakistan's objections and wait for solution of issue.

-Indians must have been idiots not to exploit situation in East Pakistan. Didn't we exploit situation in Afghanistan for decades and haven't we been at war with India until recently ? States do not follow ethics but national interest.

- Dealing with insurgency within its international borders is a state's own matter. Kashmiris living inside IOK technically fall within Indian domain and Pakistan can not act forcefully but just to have moral advantage. If we feel sorry for the loss of life being muslim brothren, same we do for Palestinians and Chechins, too. Keep feelings of enmity fresh if you are waiting for a counter strike. But if you are looking for peace and tranquility, you will need to switch off flow of hatred.

_ Proxy war too is a mutual issue. Such projects and details are never declassified by states but we know that it is reciprocal.

Having brief account of Indian case, one can better compare with Talibaan face to make decision of his own. In Hindu-Muslim equation we have ugly past involved and in Taliban-Pakistan case we have a possible ugly future involved. Past can not be repaired now but we can at least try to save our future by eliminating Taliban menace.

Let me clear here that I do not work for SAFMA but being a common Pakistani, I do watch what other countries- enemies in the past- are doing to move forward. I love my country to progress and in my view the first step is to leave the past behind and be practical.

jahanzaibi

Senator (1k+ posts)
Bahi quran ki ayat ka sahi mafhoon in taliban ko deikh kar hi samajh aaya.. jo kuch is tarhan hay

"kay wo allah ki rah may mallamat karnay walloon ki mallamat ki fiqar bhi nahi kareen gay"

Taliban us satah say bohat upper hain jahan is media aur Internet Agents ki sooch hay..wo appna kaam sahi tarhan kar rahay hain

khisyani billi khamba hi nochay gi isi lia may bhi in haters ki parwah nahi karta na hi un say baat karna pasand karta hoo..

If u like Mullah Omer, please don't express your likeness for him like this. It instigates the haters to talk rubbish.

if you were being sarcastic, what can I say :)

concern_paki

hard question to ask.... as it makes me think that who is the friend of Pakistan ....As far as I know and conclude.......only I can see China...as the hope of light....no one else ..people might say Saudi Arabia .. yes but Saudia have helped Pakistan many times....but they cannot make independent decisions as well...completely dependent on USA.... you might think of Iran... but role of Iran remains always suspicious.....its not cleared....leave others ...we are not ourselves sincere with our country...all of the people who are in power are only sincere of themselves, police take bribes instead of issuing tickets so money can go to government....that is a very minor example....I know.... every one is a part of corrupt system ..more over who is responsible to bring these corrupt people in power..of course the people of Pakistan who votes for them, so even people of Pakistan are not sincere with the country ....... Who is sincere...no one.....now its time ...there is a man now... if you vote for him...we have a hope he will change the fate of our country..of course one man cannot change the fate of the country...... but one Leader can,..and you guy know what the responsibility of a single person is to use his indivividual power in order to give the power to the real leader. So start from there ...cast your vote to IK and hope for a better future..INSHA ALLAH

wadera

Senator (1k+ posts)
The question is wrong.

The right question is .. who is Pakistan's friend? and who is a really / true Pakistani?

yep somehow freakin' Talibans always escape getting the deserving criticism that's how pious they have become.I guess they are some kinds of Walis??

seekers

Minister (2k+ posts)
اگر انفرادی دشمن کی نظر سے دیکھا جاے تو ہر انسان کا سب سے بڑا دشمن اس کا اپنا نفس ہے جس سے وہ غافل ہے

hans

Banned
it seems you dont read any newspaper.... !!!!

uncle jeee..... Taliban was created by Army.... now its a wild DOg biting every one. Even its Owner.

You are forgetting a lot.

India is our biggest enemy
hundred and thousands of Muslims before 1947
millions at 1947
taking over of Kashmir, Haiderabad dakkan etc
stopping our water and creating a drought in Pakistan which led Ayub Khan to Sinh taas, taking our water subsequently
1971, how can you forgot that; a lot of the blame falls on our army but it was India that instigated the movement.
Siachin, Kargil
killing more than a hundred thousand kashmiris
training MQM military wing and other terrorists organisations for their pseudo/proxy war in Pakistan etc etc etc
India has never accepted Pakistan as a sovereign state and its attitude toward the rest of its neighbors is the same.

Taliban were and are still not enemies of Pakistan, they did not started the war with us, it was us who started warring with them. The figure 40,000 if correct should not be attributed to them solely, our army and intelligence agencies share the greater role in this figure.

iceburg

Banned
India/ USA may be external enemies.

But Taliban are Nasoor/Cancer/Phorras inside our own body...

We should disown and stop nurturing this cancry phorra...

Otherwise we will not need any external enemy for our end...!!!

khidr

MPA (400+ posts)
35,000 of were killed by Pakistan Army and 5,000 were killed by Taliban in defense of their aggression.

amir_ali

it seems you dont read any newspaper.... !!!!

uncle jeee..... Taliban was created by Army.... now its a wild DOg biting every one. Even its Owner.

Beta G yahi to ghalti hoi thi hamari army sae, they thought that they owned the Afghans or Taliban.
Tahreek e Taliban was an indigenous movement, the army had supported the movement for its own sake e.g. Security of northern borders, having a stable neighboring country or better access to central Asia.

Army was not the creator or owner of Taliban. Infact it back stabbed it after 911, what else did they expected in return, flowers? Lolz... The same flowers that they expected from Bengalis or the one that they expected from Kashmiris during operation gibraltar, or the one that they expected from Indian army when they started kargil operation.

Our army leadership could be quite retarded at moments.

aq.inqalabi

Senator (1k+ posts)
Suicide attacks were invented by Indian Hindus and they imported into Srilanka through Tamil Tigers and when they got chance they imported into Pakistan through Afghanistan under US Ambralla,

I have one question, Why didn't any Kashmiri Muslim did a Suicide attack in Kashmir Freedom struggle against Indian Hindus ? Not a SIngle Suicide attack happened in Kashmir against Hindu Forces, dont you see any thing fishy here ?

Actually suicide attack were also reported in 2nd world war when japnese fighter plain pilot after using all the ammunition used to hit their war plane on usa ships instead of going back so that is also a suicide attack and if u know during 1965 indo-pak war many Pakistani army personal got shahadat when they lie infront of indian tank with bombs on their bodies!

Just a historical fact may be some other friend can also update us how far the history of suicide bombing goes in modern history, so practically they were not invented by indian hindus but u r right they used it in sri lanka and they can also exploit it by their faith of 7 lives (bigsmile)

nuzhatghazali

Minister (2k+ posts)
.اصل طالبان تو شائد کبھی ہمارے ہو بھی جایئں لیکن انڈیا ہمارا کبھی نہیں ہو سکتا .

tariisb

دشمن وہی خطرناک ہوتا ہے ، جو ملک کے اندر بیٹھ کر ، واردات کرتا ہے ،

یا اپنے جرم کی مذہبی ، لسانی "تاویلیں " گھڑتا ہے ، یہ دشمن سب سے زیادہ مہلک ہیں

ہمیں کسی بیرونی حملہ اور سے زیادہ ، جسم کے اندر پلنے والے "سرطان" سے خطرہ ہے

nuzhatghazali

Minister (2k+ posts)

دشمن وہی خطرناک ہوتا ہے ، جو ملک کے اندر بیٹھ کر ، واردات کرتا ہے ،

یا اپنے جرم کی مذہبی ، لسانی "تاویلیں " گھڑتا ہے ، یہ دشمن سب سے زیادہ مہلک ہیں

ہمیں کسی بیرونی حملہ اور سے زیادہ ، جسم کے اندر پلنے والے "سرطان" سے خطرہ ہے
نہی ٹیکنا لو جی کے تحت آجکل دشمن ملک اپنی آجنسیوں کے ذریع ملک کے اندر رہ کر مقامی لوگوں کے بھیس میں ہی اپنا کا م کرتے
ہیں

tariisb

نہی ٹیکنا لو جی کے تحت آجکل دشمن ملک اپنی آجنسیوں کے ذریع ملک کے اندر رہ کر مقامی لوگوں کے بھیس میں ہی اپنا کا م کرتے
ہیں

آج کل براہ راست جنگ سے زیادہ ، اندرونی شورش ، بغاوت ، عسکریت پسند ، اس طرح کے گروہوں ، معاملات پر زیادہ محنت کی جاتی ہے

اور ساتھ ساتھ ، کسی بھی ملک کو "اقتصادی" طور پر ، محکوم بنانے پر بھی مسلسل توجہ ،

(omg)ہم اس وقت دونوں جنگوں کا شکار ہیں ، مگر ہمارے میزائل "اسرا ئیل" تک کو نشانہ بنا سکتے ہیں ،