Whistle Blower Released TONS of secret drone documents! Leak is bigger than Edward Snowdens!

Respect

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
The purpose of drones is too fund recruits for terrorist organisations. They kill people in that region than people who have lost loved ones and are sympathetic too them want revenge.
We need someone to stand up to them and say NO, and in mainstream politics that is Imran Khan if I were General Raheel I would help IK to come into power. With IK leader believe you me inshallah he wud stop these drones and stick the finger at the ones who do it.

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
The purpose of drones is too fund recruits for terrorist organisations. They kill people in that region than people who have lost loved ones and are sympathetic too them want revenge.
We need someone to stand up to them and say NO, and in mainstream politics that is Imran Khan if I were General Raheel I would help IK to come into power. With IK leader believe you me inshallah he wud stop these drones and stick the finger at the ones who do it.

It is such an innocent exression of words that I like to give away all my wealth. But , just before you head out to bring IK to stop this loot sell of the country by the generals ,lets see if he can pull off the win without the advantage of GHQ and other agencies.

Respect

It is such an innocent exression of words that I like to give away all my wealth. But , just before you head out to bring IK to stop this loot sell of the country by the generals ,lets see if he can pull off the win without the advantage of GHQ and other agencies.

I think General Raheel is different than his predecessors and he must realise that under the currennt leadership the country is heading towards the toilet. In 2013 agencies and Genral Kiyani backed NS, I am not sure about General Raheel but I do see some positivities in him. Time will tell how far he is willing to go, time is not on his side things have to be done quickly.
But in the interest of the nation something drastic has to be done.

As for winning without GHQ not sure if that can be done IK has tried but the whole system inside and outside agencies have been against him.

asifA1

Minister (2k+ posts)

Its NOT worth IK coming to power for purpose ONLY to curb drones deployment or reduce drones attack on our cities targets, Pml N is ddoing awesome.

Star Gazer

Too many trigger happy gun jumpers looking for a moment of satisfaction for their unfulfilled wishes.

Pakistan Army Zindabad. Now start.

aazad.mubassir

Minister (2k+ posts)
So the Pak army jets doing carpet bombing on Fata is more accurate than drones killing specific targets with handful casualities. I am not taking sides of either one just want to emphasize a point. The accountability has to be started from home. For how long we need to believe in ISPR briefings that x number of terrorist got killed. The bill has been submitted to US so they can release coliation support funds to Pak Army.

Galaxy

​Pakistan Army is totally dependent training wise,weapon wise,and mentally too on the US.The Yanks know this fact and they dont hesitate to exploit this when ever they get the opportunity.Example Dumb and coward Musharraf.

Last edited:

Galaxy

​The Yanks have a file on every General with its total saiyco profile.They will always find a general for the occasion.

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I think General Raheel is different than his predecessors and he must realise that under the currennt leadership the country is heading towards the toilet. In 2013 agencies and Genral Kiyani backed NS, I am not sure about General Raheel but I do see some positivities in him. Time will tell how far he is willing to go, time is not on his side things have to be done quickly.
But in the interest of the nation something drastic has to be done.

As for winning without GHQ not sure if that can be done IK has tried but the whole system inside and outside agencies have been against him.

The problem I see with this nation is that we are only reactionaries. There is hardly anyone who is proactive. It seems that there is a crowd of followers and there is absolutely no leadership, not even from the opposition benches. I wish if IK would have stayed put. He, however, have made so many mini turns that most of his credibility is lost. There is no leadership manufacturing factory in the country and present leadership is devoid of any rational thinking . I will still back NS with all his shortcomings only because I see a somewhat better environment and a steady progress however small it may be. But at least we are not stalled but moving on a slower pace . As far as the Army and its generals are concerned , there is not a day gone by without which a general perception in the GHQ ready to change its ways and tactics no matter how is commanding the troops. Raheel sharif or any other general would almost do the same thing since the general perception of the Institution had taken so much beating under Musharraf that it didn't allow Kiyani to come out the shell and denounce Musharraf and his way of Governing. The only thing Kiyani could have done , which he did was to buy the time so the negative connotation about Musharraf and thus army start to recede. It would have been too early for Kiyani to make any contrary moves right after the Musharraf's era. He paved the way for Raheel Sharif to implement which they always wanted. He is on course finishing up where Musharraf started but on a slightly less dominant way. We still can't find level heads who can see through things . Every hand raises and salutes Raheel without any rational. The media has been bought out by fear or by money. This is Pakistan as always been. Change . What change ?

hdaackda

Councller (250+ posts)
​The Yanks have a file on every General with its total saiyco profile.They will always find a general for the occasion.

Even if they didnt have a file, they always have dollars... General's always need that.. ya phir their son/daughter needs nationality