1. Nazir Naji

2. Hasan Nisar

3. Najam Sethi

4. All of Them
Please participate in the Poll

Last edited:

tashi_2233

Senator (1k+ posts)
both Nazir Naji and najam Sethi.....But hassan Nisaar has different caliber,he should to be use as think tank

Faisal Vohra

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
i hate Hassan Nisar the most, he is stupid, he talks about every thing apart form his own wealth which he has accumulated by Yellow Journalism

jony1

MPA (400+ posts)
In Logo ne to mulk ko barbad kia hai bahi. Her hakumat ke aarh main apni dukandari ka chakar me mulk ka satia nas kar dia hai.Imran khan se inko jutay milain ge tab hi to uska nam nei letay. Khuda Imran Khan ko in munafkon ki qalam se bachay baz oqat ye boht zarilay hotay hai. Ab to electronics media ne inko expose kia hai warna sari qom inko devta smjati thi. Khuda kesay kesay logo ko be niqab kar rha hai. Nazir naji ki galian yad hai ???

Salik

Senator (1k+ posts)
I dont hate any particular one...because for me... it is difficult to say that I hate any particular person...

But I change the channel when I see Nazir Naji... Listening to Hassan Nisar is a bit painful as well.. as he is very Pessimistic about Pakistan... so I generally dont like to listen to him as well... Abbas Ather talks a lot of non-sense... never bothered to listen to Najam Sethi... I dont know why!!!

I like to read
Talat Hussain for his practical and sincere approach towards national issues
Javed Choudhary for his unique style and choice of topics..
Ansar Abbasi, Hamid Mir, Mubashir Luqman,Orya for their topic selections....and sincerety
Irfan Siddiqui (when he is not acting like a Noon loud speaker), Haroon ur Rashid.. (my PTI friends will be surprised...) for their lovely writing style...
Cowasjee .... and Salim Safi... for their realistic approach...

I hope i have not missed anyone...

Last edited:

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Hassan Nisaar tells bitter truth,which is difficult to digest

And abuse others as well. Just watch Yesterday's 11th Hour Program, Listen to him what does he say and then Digest if you can Mr Hasan Nasoor Lover

Just watch from 2:40 , then 8:20 & then 09: 37