Where is Imran Khan???

FlyHigh

Senator (1k+ posts)
Imran Khan, Mr. yahya is not a crimminal nor is he running after seats. Yes he has party but not doing too well but eventually it will sink it to you also that he is a true Pakistani. APart from politics he does lot of work on his own for the betterment of Pakistanis in general. He was in Orlando, florida last month and mashallah we raised $400,000 in 45 minutes. And do you know why he is raising this money? His next project is to build a Cancer Hospital in DHA Karachi. This will help us to eradicate cancer in Sindh in general and Karachi in particular. Hopefully we will eradicate all kinds of cancers in Karachi?

Problem with you MQM supporters is too much hatred has been fed into your system, it will take time to clear this system. The sooner the better.

Last edited:

lastbullet

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
he is sleeping at KOH-E-QAAF with his faries, DO NOT DISTURB him.
when the pakistan stabilize a little bit ,he will come down and try to DEstablize the country again.
that is the job TALIBAN has given him.

Toyota

Citizen
Before by elections Imran Khan was a very busy person and was front line campaigner of many issues like Dr. Afia, Zardari, NRO, Amreki Ghulami, Drone attacks etc etc...but after by electons we yet to see him organizing a single rally for Dr. Afia and other issues which he was raising before elections....So could any PTI supporter like to tell me about all those issues and their position on those issues as Imran Khan was front line campaigner of all those issues before by election but now he and his supporters are no where to be found on that....Where is Imran Khan and their supporters now on all those issues which they raised before by elections???

Bhai ap ny dekha ni Imran bhai aj kal gorion sy milne usa ur cananda chale gae hain. Interntioanl bhikari

YAHYA87

Senator (1k+ posts)
Imran Khan, Mr. yahya is not a crimminal nor is he running after seats. Yes he has party but not doing too well but eventually it will sink it to you also that he is a true Pakistani. APart from politics he does lot of work on his own for the betterment of Pakistanis in general. He was in Orlando, florida last month and mashallah we raised $400,000 in 45 minutes. And do you know why he is raising this money? His next project is to build a Cancer Hospital in DHA Karachi. This will help us to eradicate cancer in Sindh in general and Karachi in particular. Hopefully we will eradicate all kinds of cancers in Karachi?

Problem with you MQM supporters is too much hatred has been fed into your system, it will take time to clear this system. The sooner the better.

I dont even give Bullz*** what Imran Khan is as every so called Pakistani have looted Pakistan to its knees so qualification of patriotism might be for fools but the reality is NO ONE is sincere to Pakistan and Pakistani people and same goes for Imran Khan...He is a politician for those people who believes in emotional stuff like Iqbal ka Shaheen but in the real world their is no such thing as that and its people who are the real once leaders are just secondary stuff....So keep that patriotic lectures regarding Imran Khan's love for this country to your own self as even if he is building Hospital here(though I appreciate that) but he is just building it for political gains because Karachi already have so many charitable Hospitals and since CDGK has worked their are many Govt. Hospitals working nicely at very low cost that even a daily wages worker can afford so what do you think we need something more like that in Karachi????Its just Politics which makes him building Hospital in Karachi if he really care about Humanitarian job then instead of building in Karachi he should build it in Baluchistan or Tribal agency which actually need something like that more then Karachi as Karachi has so many charitable projects and also got a community which is gifted with such noble minds called Memon community whom have done great deal of work in providing treatment at very low cost as most projects which are working in Karachi are blessings of Memon community....Do you think we need something like that when we have so much facilities like that available in Karachi????

You may consider it what ever but its not MQM who hate Imran Khan but most Karachiite hate Imran Khan as well just do me a favor and go and visit victims of Ashura Blast and Chelum blast on behalf of Imran Khan you will get your answer straight as what people think about Imran Khan....So before putting things on someone's shoes just to let you know is that like many other members from Karachi I am not even had anything to do with MQM but I do support them for what they have done for Karachi and thats it and if you think that all those things are planted in my mind like most non Karachiite thinks then its a common sense that has made my mind understand these kind of stuff as if I was some MQM member then I wont be here on the first place as their lives are different from ours as they got their family to take care of their party to work on and their own stuff to take care of(like job, education etc)...So they dont have much time to be hear to post stuff here its all those you see are MQM supporters and hardly anyone who is really associated with MQM...but since you are PTI supporters you wont understand things because you live in tiny world of internet while others live in the real world...

digitalzygot

Senator (1k+ posts)
Such a misinformation that ALL KARACHITES hate IK. He's loved in more than half of Karachi, may be you got the figures from Urdu speaking majority areas, korangi, khokrapar, NNB.....you forgot 40-50% of Karachi population are migrants from interior sindh, punjab, frontier and balochistan. The reason even urdu speakers (most) of them don't admitt openly that they like him cuzz they fear there will be repercussions.

YAHYA87

Senator (1k+ posts)
Such a misinformation that ALL KARACHITES hate IK. He's loved in more than half of Karachi, may be you got the figures from Urdu speaking majority areas, korangi, khokrapar, NNB.....you forgot 40-50% of Karachi population are migrants from interior sindh, punjab, frontier and balochistan. The reason even urdu speakers (most) of them don't admitt openly that they like him cuzz they fear there will be repercussions.

Read above once again as I have use the word MOST not ALL now go back to your school(If you ever been to) to Class 1 and tell me what did your teacher told you about MOST and ALL...I always ready for these kind of reply from a PTI supporters as they have problems in reading other's arguments or even understanding the difference because this is not PTI website where you can say "Imran Khan is great leader" and MQM bashing this is an open forum where everyone has his own views regarding Imran Khan also about others so deal with that...And what did you say that Imran Khan is hated by Urdu speakings only???hahaha...In fact if any person who could have some respect for Imran Khan would be Urdu speaking(Excluding Jamatis) because their are still some Urdu speaking who dont like MQM I may admit but they are in very tiny minority as mostly they are very old people whom had traditional love for JI but here most of young generation id more towards MQM and even if you go to areas like Liyari you wont find a single person their even think about Imran Khan and since you have mentioned ethnicity here(favorite stuff for Karachiite who say things against Imran Khan by PTI to just call them Muhajir to get themselves away from debate) Even Punjabi speakings who lives in good localities like Gulshan and Nazimabad have also got their support for MQM here as I even know many Pashtuns(Mostly those Pashtuns who are living here since 25+ years) here favoring MQM...Even MQM has one senator who is Punjabi speaking (Tahir Hussain Mashadi) so first get your facts correct and if you even visit anyplace with Baluch or Sindhi majority area you will find nothing in favor of Imran Khan as I mentioned Liyari(Baluch locality) and Malir, Sachal Goth, Gadap Town Imran Khan is no where....no one has any vendetta against Imran Khan to post against Imran Khan but the reality is that people dont find Imran Khan convincing for being their leader and since you PTI supporters dont want to accept Imran Khan says wrong so I cant expect to even understand that...

FlyHigh

Senator (1k+ posts)
Yahya the rest of the country (there is whole lot of country outside Karachi, 99%) are also striving for jobs and education, and this is not anything unusually that you guys are pursuing. Coming back to the original discussion, I know it is very hard for you guys (I mean MUHAJIRS) that Imran Khan is doing agreat job, thats the reason why you went into the tangent of telling me what other people are doing in Karachi. The rest of the country appreciates and talks about charitable organizations in karachi, not out of jealosy but out of pride. We still consider Karachi being our city, just like the rest of Pakistan. We don't talk in terms of Punjab but Pakistan, its Dil Dil Pakistan, period. That is exactly why being a third generation urdu speaking family living in Pindi, I apprecaite where I was born. I don't give a damn, what is Delhi, Surat or Up or Bihar. I am what I am, Proud Muslim; Proud Pakistan and Proud third generation Punjabi. That is why we immigrates living along GT road from Lahore to Pindi aprreciate what we have and our new Punjabi culture. You MUHAJIRs are just consumed with hatred around you and of others, the day you and your generation accepts the reality that you are in Pakistan and Sindhi is your homeland and forget bihar, Suratwalla or bangalor or Mangalore, then you will be at peace with yourself as well those around you, be it Sindhi, Punjabi, Balouch or Pathan.

YAHYA87

Senator (1k+ posts)
Yahya the rest of the country (there is whole lot of country outside Karachi, 99%) are also striving for jobs and education, and this is not anything unusually that you guys are pursuing. Coming back to the original discussion, I know it is very hard for you guys (I mean MUHAJIRS) that Imran Khan is doing agreat job, thats the reason why you went into the tangent of telling me what other people are doing in Karachi. The rest of the country appreciates and talks about charitable organizations in karachi, not out of jealosy but out of pride. We still consider Karachi being our city, just like the rest of Pakistan. We don't talk in terms of Punjab but Pakistan, its Dil Dil Pakistan, period. That is exactly why being a third generation urdu speaking family living in Pindi, I apprecaite where I was born. I don't give a damn, what is Delhi, Surat or Up or Bihar. I am what I am, Proud Muslim; Proud Pakistan and Proud third generation Punjabi. That is why we immigrates living along GT road from Lahore to Pindi aprreciate what we have and our new Punjabi culture. You MUHAJIRs are just consumed with hatred around you and of others, the day you and your generation accepts the reality that you are in Pakistan and Sindhi is your homeland and forget bihar, Suratwalla or bangalor or Mangalore, then you will be at peace with yourself as well those around you, be it Sindhi, Punjabi, Balouch or Pathan.

I have no ethnic bias on my head as I like Shahid Afridi as cricketer and if you know a lifstyle of Karachi then having ethnic bias is impossible because daily we face people from different ethnicity in our lives not like in Punjab where we find mostly people speaking one language and hardly find people from different areas so dont tell me about my hatred for Imran Khan is based on ethnic basis as Imran Khan's mother side is Muhajir as well so why would I hating Imran for ethnic biased???The thing is that I dont even hate Imran but criticize him for reasons which I dont like in him like first post of this thread where I mentioned whole thing all together and asked a questions related to his stand though I like him being Social worker but this whole Political thing is what he shouldnt get involved into because he is nothing when it comes to Politics and their are many things like he use to spoil hatred against USA but at the same time ask USA for Chanda as well so why is this hypocrisy???If he have any problems with USA then he shouldnt even go ask anything to them as well because people of USA are responsible for forming a Govt. so asking their people whom formed the Govt. which Imran Khan hate what does it means anyways????I know you like Imran because he talk good in talk shows but the reality check is that he dont have any management skills that are required for a person to manage a country and dont mix his captaincy with managing country because captain only responsible for managing 11 men for 9-10 hours but managing a country is about managing Millions of people for 5 years which is not possible for short tempered person like Imran Khan so thats where is the difference arise between my views and PTI supporters views....

digitalzygot

Senator (1k+ posts)
Yahya sahib you have a very passionate way of expressing your opinion or forcing your opinion like other MQM people who blog here. I am pretty sure I am way more educated than you sorry to disappoint you. Now you mentioned that even other ethinic groups support MQM, that's a blatant lie, may be those people support MQM cuzz they don't have a choice (afarid of being targeted) or they are just too scared to support IK in MQM majority areas. Layari is PPP hub but Muhajir camp, bakra mandi, maripur, new naval...have huge support for IK sadly these areas are cut off from all entry points of karachi otherwise people would have welcomed IK with open arms.

MQM is trying their level best to defame IK as vast majority of Karachi population is youth, they scared with growing popularity of PTI so using every dirty trick in the book. MQM IS NO MATCH FOR PTI AND GHATIA POLITICS IS WHAT THEY CAN DO. ALSO GET FEW FACTS RIGHTS ABOUT IK's MOTHER YOU SAID SHE WAS URDU SPEAKING, SHOWS HOW MUCH KNOWLEDGE YOU HAVE ON THIS ISSUE.

1) IK MOTHER WAS BURKI PATHAN (The Burki (historically also known as Barak, Baraki, Birki (of Baburnama), Barki, Braakee or Urmar) are a Pushtun tribe of South Waziristan, Pakistan, whose "homeland" is Kaniguram)

2) Khan's father descended from the Pashtun (Pathan) Niazi Shermankhel tribe of Mianwali in Punjab .http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imran_Khan#cite_note-2006_profile-5

Last edited:

Joker

Minister (2k+ posts)

Imran Khan is now busy in establishing a new political party whose name is (PAKISTAN INSAAF PARTY)

YAHYA87

Senator (1k+ posts)
Yahya sahib you have a very passionate way of expressing your opinion or forcing your opinion like other MQM people who blog here. I am pretty sure I am way more educated than you sorry to disappoint you. Now you mentioned that even other ethinic groups support MQM, that's a blatant lie, may be those people support MQM cuzz they don't have a choice (afarid of being targeted) or they are just too scared to support IK in MQM majority areas. Layari is PPP hub but Muhajir camp, bakra mandi, maripur, new naval...have huge support for IK sadly these areas are cut off from all entry points of karachi otherwise people would have welcomed IK with open arms.

MQM is trying their level best to defame IK as vast majority of Karachi population is youth, they scared with growing popularity of PTI so using every dirty trick in the book. MQM IS NO MATCH FOR PTI AND GHATIA POLITICS IS WHAT THEY CAN DO. ALSO GET FEW FACTS RIGHTS ABOUT IK's MOTHER YOU SAID SHE WAS URDU SPEAKING, SHOWS HOW MUCH KNOWLEDGE YOU HAVE ON THIS ISSUE.

1) IK MOTHER WAS BURKI PATHAN (The Burki (historically also known as Barak, Baraki, Birki (of Baburnama), Barki, Braakee or Urmar) are a Pushtun tribe of South Waziristan, Pakistan, whose "homeland" is Kaniguram)

2) Khan's father descended from the Pashtun (Pathan) Niazi Shermankhel tribe of Mianwali in Punjab .

Yes I have passionate way of raising my opinion same as PTI supporters like you have passionate way to bash MQM should be equality in both...Who cares about more educated or not as I dont have such complex like you since the city where I live their are all types of people and everyone has his own place in the society so dont go with such complex as you are trying to put here so dont worry you are more educated then me...Now happy???If not then who cares dont give damn about it as your education is itself coming over by your posts as the topic is about Imran Khan and issues related to Imran Khan while what you are posting MQm and Karachi and since I initiated this thread so I had to answer it as well so this shows your education....Talking about MQM support from other ethnicity then let me tell you that MQM has won seat MPA from Liyari by Nadia Gabol and as the name suggest that she is Baluch and she won her seat from Liyari and if I go further then MQM has a Punjabi speaking Senator as well and his name is "Tahir Hussain Mashadi" and going further then Gilgit Baltistan elections MQM was 2nd in number of votes while won a seat from their and also got two people in Kashmir assembly as well so dont tell me that its a lie as MQM also got one MPA seat from Mirpurkhas(interior Sindh) so now you still think its a lie???If you do then ignorance is bliss....

MQM has no intention to defame Imran Khan as MQm dont even give damn about Imran Khan and its Imran Khan who always shouting MQM all the time till 2008 elections his mouth was shut off so ever heard any MQM leader making comment on Imran Khan???Ever heard any MQM leader ever involved in trying to defame Imran Khan???It was always Imran Khan who was busy in calling MQM or pointing out MQM in everything but MQM never did things like that ever...Yes you are right that Karachi is full of youths and that is why MQM popularity is increasing because you know what youths actually like...In Karachi people are not much serious about things happening in Islamabad but people are more interested in Karachi issues and due to this mindset MQM get more attention as MQM has done alot for this city since last 6-7 years so that is another side that you have clearly missed...Imran Khan's politics is nothing but jumping on the issue and do politics before elections and then forget about it as I have clearly mentioned Dr. Afia Siddiqui, NRO, Blackwater etc....this is what Imran Khan's politics all about just jump on the issue and then forget about it...

Talking about IK's mother then have you been through IK's uncles(Mothers brother) background???? Imran's Mother Shaukat Khanam (Burki's) family includes successful hockey players[4] and cricketers such as Javed Burki and Majid Khan. Now lets check them as well...born May 8, 1938,Javed Burki Meerut, British India),Majid Jahangir Khan Born in 1946 in Ludhiana...So Most of his mother's side belongs to India but like Abdul Qadir Khan his mother side is like "Indian Pathan" or some call them "Inidan Yousufzais" just like Niamat Ullah Khan, Ishratul Ibad Khan, Abdul Qadeer Khan(Note their are 35% of urdu speakers who trace their heritage from pathan family) so in the same way for Imran Khan's family...And yes his father is pure Pathan but his mother is like Indian Pathan....

hassanmustufa

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Before by elections Imran Khan was a very busy person and was front line campaigner of many issues like Dr. Afia, Zardari, NRO, Amreki Ghulami, Drone attacks etc etc...but after by electons we yet to see him organizing a single rally for Dr. Afia and other issues which he was raising before elections....So could any PTI supporter like to tell me about all those issues and their position on those issues as Imran Khan was front line campaigner of all those issues before by election but now he and his supporters are no where to be found on that....Where is Imran Khan and their supporters now on all those issues which they raised before by elections???

http://insaf.pk/News/tabid/60/artic...2/Imran-Khan-visits-injured-in-hospitals.aspx ye daikhna yahya saab. pehlay kuch pata kia karo phir sawal uthaya karo. shaukat khanam or namal college election campaign k liye nai banay thay unka founder bhi imran khan hay mera khayal!!!!!

Pakistan 1st

Minister (2k+ posts)

He is busy with Meher Bokhari ;)) Aur wesay bhi its summer and he doesn't like to go out in hot weather

Watch @ 4:05 ;)

Last edited:

masadi1980

MPA (400+ posts)
[/SIZE]

Mairay Sawal Kay Spelling Ghalat Hain Kia,
Yeh Bi Tou Aik Sawal Hai
Where is Taffu Kalwa,
Why does he not come back to Pakistan
Good one brother :lol::lol:
Altaf Hussain in ko janam day kar dafa ho chuka hai Pak sar zameen se.(clap)

masadi1980

MPA (400+ posts)
I dont know what kind of feeder altaf had provided to them, they know each and everything about him but they are not ready to accept the fact. anyway, it doesnt make any difference they dont think from their heart, this is what we called brain washing. Their brains are totaly washed. I dont know whether there is any welfare project led by mqm for the whole nation or only they are for jalsay jaloos. I worked for Shaukat Khanum Cancer Hospital for 4 years and they had more than 40 or 50 colection centers which are serving the humanity nation wide. what about mqm .......................................................................

FlyHigh

Senator (1k+ posts)
Basically MQM are taught only hate, hate Punjabis, Hate balouchis, Hate Sindhis, Hate Pathan and hate all those who point fingers at the terrroist sitting in London

YAHYA87

Senator (1k+ posts)
Basically MQM are taught only hate, hate Punjabis, Hate balouchis, Hate Sindhis, Hate Pathan and hate all those who point fingers at the terrroist sitting in London

If MQM were thought to hate then their wont be any Punjabi, Sindhi or Pashtuns living in Karachi as just by stop buying from them are more then enough for MQM to get rid of them but they have the city which has got all tastes of Pakistan and all colors of Pakistan so they want to keep it that way because this is the only reason why Karachi is moving forward and dont bring ethnicity into that as simple thing is that its nothing but a scapegoat for PTI to avoid answering those question that I have raised on PTI supporters....That is why you people have never been able to won a single seat because you people had no answers to criticism and always try to divert the topic which is your way to avoid answering the question...So If you dont get any answers of that question then leave it to others who could answer that and if you want to bash MQM then open another thread and do as much as you like so stay on topic or open another thread for posting irrelevant stuff...