Where is Imran Khan???

YAHYA87

Senator (1k+ posts)
I dont know what kind of feeder altaf had provided to them, they know each and everything about him but they are not ready to accept the fact. anyway, it doesnt make any difference they dont think from their heart, this is what we called brain washing. Their brains are totaly washed. I dont know whether there is any welfare project led by mqm for the whole nation or only they are for jalsay jaloos. I worked for Shaukat Khanum Cancer Hospital for 4 years and they had more than 40 or 50 colection centers which are serving the humanity nation wide. what about mqm .......................................................................

If you think that all MQM supporters are MQM members or workers then what can I say as they have enough supporters who are their in Karachi and Hyderabad to represent MQM in many platform so they dont need their workers to put things on Internet like PTI which has the whole Party just involve in Internet while have got nothing in ground....MQm is all about ground performance and competency which is more then enough reasons for them to move forward...and the people who are mostly available here in Internet have majority of supporters like me who had nothing to do with MQM or its workers but supporting MQM due to their performances which they deliver to their voters...MQM would be one of the party in Pakistan whos supporters wont be seen outside for protests and coming to the streets for their demands while all other party supporters came to street every time for their demands so this tells the performance that they care about their voters and their needs....This is the difference....Regarding your SKM Hospital's experience then I dont think SKM has anything to do with PTI on the very first place and if you ask about MQM's system like that then MQM have KKF for that reason and KKF is have Ambulances and have so many volunteers who are available for relief in all kinds of crisis or natural disasters in Pakistan...Their best example was in kashmir as they send so many volunteers to Kashmir after earthquake to deliver relief goods and also help people during that devastation...

Now lets come to the point of this thread could you answer my Question which I have posted on the first post of this thread????If you want to discuss MQM then you should open another thread but dont divert this thread as I we are not discussing MQM here so stay on topic...