Where is Imran Khan???

YAHYA87

Senator (1k+ posts)
Obviously, You will see him before election. He's politician campaigning for his Party. That's the time when Politician give there message to the General Public on what's there stance. However If you want you can visit his website, he was campaigning in Price hikes, organizing meetings with Party , workers and other people during this time.

What about Zardari, Nawazu, y don't u talk against them. Who have destroyed & looted this country by every single mean. And still doing so & you taking your anger out at Imran Khan. Jaag jao aur kub tak maar khao gai!!!!!!!!!!
So that means he was just running all those campaign for his politics???If this is what you are trying to say then isnt it a selfish especially when it comes to Dr. Afia as he was front line campaigner for her release and now no one is even raising their voice for her release except her sister Dr. Fauzia Siddiqui......This is a very selfish attitude for a man who is being respected as honest person....He may campaign what ever in his website but the way he was campaigning in the streets for dr. Afia, Zardari, NRO, Amriki Ghulami etc etc was very encouraging for everyone as people were getting their hope on Imran Khan....

About Zardari, Nawaz and others they are born with all those personal traits that I dont want to name here so even expecting them to play their role in above mentioned issues is impossible but at least Imran Khan is honest person he shouldnt have forgotten all of those issues like he has forget them can show his credibility as well....

osama

Citizen
Imran Khan is in Pakistan, doing what he is supposed to do for the People of Pakistan.
Where is Altaf Hussain,
Pakistan Aatay Huay Mot Parti Hai Issay Kia.

bhai aap fikar mt kro INSHALLAH jald ALTAF BHAI ai ge pakistan

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
First of all the topic is about Imran Khan and his supporter so there is no reason to bring Altaf in this as Altaf is not mentioned anywhere but in case you asked then Altaf at least condemn incident while sitting in London and where ever he and his supporters take their stand at least they kept themselves committed....

Now answer my Question that I have raised instead of trying to divert from the topic...

My dear bro, this is NOT diversion, its called COMPARISON [hilar]

saeed khan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Imran Khan never ran away from Pakistan.
Imran Khan collects charity from outside Pakistan to run a hospital and a university in Pakistan.
................. collects bhutta from Pakistan to buy houses in London.
It is a huge difference.

sangeen

Minister (2k+ posts)
Imran Khan is in Pakistan, doing what he is supposed to do for the People of Pakistan.
Where is Altaf Hussain,
Pakistan Aatay Huay Mot Parti Hai Issay Kia.

well said GeoG.......

Well Imran Khan is probably where he's supposed to be, i.e his beloved Pakistan..... But i miss one pathetic guy holding a Red Passport in his hands and smilling like a hungry dog who got his bone after a long wait and barking on its own people........ I hope it answered the quetion.

Farooq Khan

MPA (400+ posts)
what a stupid thought tum jesey logon ney hi is mulk ka beraghark kia huwa hay gandi soch key malik log no constructive work kabhi tum jesay logon ko sharam nahi aati baat kartey huwey zrdari,sharif,altaf or choudhry key hi chamche baney rehna kisi achey aadmi ko mat aney dena you sick people.
forzeb i agree with your saying this is the mind set of many stupid CHAM-CHaY who are very happy in this role just and they do not like honost and clean politicians in the parliament only DAKOOZ AnD CHOOR

digitalzygot

Senator (1k+ posts)
Again stupid mudslinging campaign by opposition parties especially MQM I think they get paid to do that :D , WHEN WILL THEY GROW UP.

LONG LIVE PAKISTAN
LONG LIVE IK

Farooq Khan

MPA (400+ posts)
Imran Khan was busy with his charity fundrasier trip to Canada and United States.Noble and just cause what you people do not know so far and your not saying any negative word about nawaz leage and zardari party because everyone know the reason i will not go beyond that at this point this is bit strange how your boss is first seeking asylum in the u.k than red passport but when it comes to western style politics you can not match Imran Khan.
what is your style of politics is well known in karachi and hayderabad only i have one question for all of you who like the remote control system politic
name one politician leader in the western politics arena who is controling his party from China or Brazil answer is none we can always have healthy debate on issuses important to Pakistan and People of Pakistan but for god sake no politics of the 80s and 90s wake up for Pakistan and if you guys like western politics than act like that otherwise your contribution to Pakistans politics will be limited and you will look for negative to fill the gap in politics you never know what future elections will bring in Pakistan thanx to Allah who will protect our country from nazray baed Aameen.
Pakistan Zinda baad

Last edited:

YAHYA87

Senator (1k+ posts)
Imran Khan was busy with his charity fundrasier trip to Canada and United States.Noble and just cause what you people do not know so far and your not saying any negative word about nawaz leage and zardari party because everyone know the reason i will not go beyond that at this point this is bit strange how your boss is first seeking asylum in the u.k than red passport but when it comes to western style politics you can not match Imran Khan.
what is your style of politics is well known in karachi and hayderabad only i have one question for all of you who like the remote control system politic
name one politician leader in the western politics arena who is controling his party from China or Brazil answer is none we can always have healthy debate on issuses important to Pakistan and People of Pakistan but for god sake no politics of the 80s and 90s wake up for Pakistan and if you guys like western politics than act like that otherwise your contribution to Pakistans politics will be limited and you will look for negative to fill the gap in politics you never know what future elections will bring in Pakistan thanx to Allah who will protect our country from nazray baed Aameen.
Pakistan Zenda bad

Lolzzz...the biggest example of hypocrisy in Pakistan same Imran Khan spoil poison against the west but he have no problems in asking for chanda from west...When PPP or any other Govt. wants aid from USA his @$$ start burning and he came out in the street and started protesting and threatening for long marches and other such things but their is no problem if he ask for chanda...Is that what you are explaining e???

Before giving your judgment about Karachi and Hyderabad just to tell you something that I am myself Karachiite and living here since birth not like many PTI members who went abroad to other countries while speaking about Pakistan like they know everything I am Karachiite and I know things around here and dont try to divert the issue by discussing something else because I know this is very known of PTI that when they dont have answer they try to divert the discussion by putting up MQM and other things so if you have no answer for your Party doing politics in issues and then forget about them....this well known habit of many parties that they forget about their stand after elections and same here for PTI....He is currently in USA as you said isnt he???When was the first time he ever mentioned the name of Dr. Afia Siddiqui while staying in USA???Did he even mentioned her name while staying there???

this is the reality of your leader that he dont care about issues but he only care about is his politics on those issues and this is one of the biggest example of pressure group...

sangeen

Minister (2k+ posts)
yahya sahib if im not wrong there is a big difference between charity and begging and BHATTA as well :)... Imran khan goes to the people of western countries not the govt. he does not compromise the soveirnghty of Pakistan, he never spoke against the western public. What Zardari and Co do is begging and they copromise everything to the powers out there. Now should I tell what is BHATTA??? ok leave it you know better than me anyway...

greywolf

Councller (250+ posts)
Well, I favor and fancy Imran Khan compared to any other leader in Pakistan but the question asked in this thread deserves to be answered. Because when he came back from England he said he was gonna start a campaign against the government by bringing people onto the streets and since then it has been quiet. I wonder what is he thinking or doing right now ?

YAHYA87

Senator (1k+ posts)
yahya sahib if im not wrong there is a big difference between charity and begging and BHATTA as well :)... Imran khan goes to the people of western countries not the govt. he does not compromise the soveirnghty of Pakistan, he never spoke against the western public. What Zardari and Co do is begging and they copromise everything to the powers out there. Now should I tell what is BHATTA??? ok leave it you know better than me anyway...

hahaha....have you even read what I posted above???I said that what is the purpose of asking those whom he hate the most for Chanda???He spoil poison against USA every single day in Pakistan but in USA becomes social worker and start asking for charity...isnt it a hypocrisy that at one place you hate them but on the other place you asking them for chanda...Its like you hate USA from the bottom of your heart but when you are offered green card then long live America...I dont think a person with that mentality even worth to trusted by Pakistani people....Now you said that Imran Khan goes to public right...Just tell me who made their Govt.???Yes their people made their Govt. so as their people made their Govt. which Imran Khan hate then their people who are making their Govt. are responsible for Imran khan's hatred isnt it???Now what is the point asking those who made their Govt. for chanda???

capre786

Minister (2k+ posts)
I think this forum is for siasi discussion and all the member are sensible so why they fight with each other for their favorite leader , if any1 is supporter of Imran Khan then he must have open heart to face the critics about one s leader and satisfied the other with strong arguments.
And i think due to very hot season I K s' health does not give him permission to go outside and make a noise

YAHYA87

Senator (1k+ posts)
Here is another news regarding PTI and I think he might have also thinking same thing as I am thinking regarding this thread....

the PTI Sindh President Zubair Khan has quit the party and joined Musharraf's All Pakistan Muslim League saying that party leaders who accuse Musharraf of being a dictator are themselves dictators(he was obviously referring to khan saab)

1415.gif

YAHYA87

Senator (1k+ posts)
hmmm...Interesting a person from Karachi leaving Imran Khan and join Musharraf...Can anyone tell me the background of that person because for the very first time I have read about him even though I am myself from Karachi...

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Thanks MQM is known by many Terrorists. Look that Stupid,Mr Zubair Kha, which party is going to join..........A dictator and Another killer's party. This shows his character. Imran would happy that Zubair Khan left the party. I think Imran was wrong when Z Khan was in Party.

YAHYA87

Senator (1k+ posts)
Thanks MQM is known by many Terrorists. Look that Stupid,Mr Zubair Kha, which party is going to join..........A dictator and Another killer's party. This shows his character. Imran would happy that Zubair Khan left the party. I think Imran was wrong when Z Khan was in Party.

Looks like you have problems here as who is discussing MQM here???Do you think it has anything to do with MQM???he was a PTI member from Karachi and left PTI and joined All Parties Muslim League where you brought MQM in that anyways???I think you need serious checkup of your mind just like all those PTI members who have nothing else to do except saying "Imran Khan is great leader" and MQM bashing...Welcome to reality PTI supporters because this is what your PTI worth in the real world as Internet world where your party is operating is artificial and in the real world almost all members who join PTI left PTI soon for some reason no one knows same thing happened to PTI in Islamabad as one of the important person their also left PTI just like this person and BTW read the whole article is it clearly says that this person was in PTI since 14 years....Since 14 years he beard Imran Khan he should receive a medal for that in my opinion...