what is veena doing in india??watchout .shame on her. thats the real veena

adnan_swati

Senator (1k+ posts)

i don't the policy of this site about this video. but this video is presented to show how she is bringing bad name to Pakistan specially among Indian Muslims

adnan_swati

Senator (1k+ posts)
i think she would love to be Indian national if and if they give her Indian nationality .
we are a bit responsible as well because we only consider someone as actor or singer if he gets work in bollywood.

M_Adnan.L

Councller (250+ posts)
And what the hell about the Fashion shows in your own country? Switch on style 360 and you wouldn't believe it's a channel of Islamic Republic of Pakistan!

United4Pak

Minister (2k+ posts)
adnan bhai, aap veena ke promoter to nahi hein. aap ko kaisay pata chala ke yeh veena ki video hai aur agar pata chal bhee gaya to burai ko chupana aap ka farz nahi kia?

Baba jee

Councller (250+ posts)
bhai sahib yeh jahan say aati hain, wo sab ko bata hay. iss liyah inn kay baray mian baat kerna fazool hay.

QaiserMirza

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
عدنان بھائی اس برائی کو پھیلانے کے عذاب میں آپ کا حصّہ برقرار رہے گا
جب بھی کوئی اس وڈیو کو دیکھے گا اور آگے بڑھائے گا اس کے عذاب اور گناہ میں آپ برابر کے شریک ہونگے .

Pk001

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
this is our extremist minds, like all the people above commented above. I did not watch the video but all i can say is that everyone has the right to do whatever they want, its between them and Allah, you are not responsible for anyone. I know she has given Pakistan a bad name but in the end she is the one who will face the judgement day. STOP BEING EXTREMISITS!!

hans

Banned
WE should change the name of Pakistani Missiles from
Ghauri, Abdali , Ghaznavid
to Veena Milkman etc....
At-least at the receiving end Indian may have a smile on there face.

Why Sister Veena in India these days ?
Shooting of Indo-Pak film begins in city
Aditi Tandon
In the motley crew of professionals involved in the production of Pind di Kudi, the first Indo-Pak film, a suave, young woman stands out for her Pakistani connection. Flaunting her Indian-sounding name Veena Malik the Pakistani actress reveals that she is actually called Zaheeda back home. The name was changed only to suit the showbiz.
In Pakistan, as in India, the norm is to have two names, one for you and the other for the glamour world. In that sense, Lollywood (for Lahore) is much like Bollywood, where actors change their names. I was a student when someone told me to change my name if I wanted the stars to favour my decision of being an actress. I had read the name Veena somewhere, though I did not know Veena was an Indian classical instrument. After consulting my friends, I chose this name and trust me, the fundamentalists in Pakistan never bothered me for it, declares the lead actress in Pind di Kudi, the first Indo-Pak film, to be released in both countries simultaneously.
A TV actress based in Lahore, Veena took to films with a Pakistani production Yeh Dil Aapka Hua, which became a resounding hit. Ever since I have been accepting offers in Pakistan. But a film with an Indian producer and director is virtually a dream come true for me. I am committed to put in my best, she says.
Flanked by Sukhwant Dhadda, director of the film that started with a shooting schedule in Chandigarh today, Veena said: Pakistan has no acting schools or academies. There is no dearth of talent but refinement is lacking. I always wanted to seek training as an actress. I have heard much about the National School of Drama in India. I plan to visit it this time.
For his part, Sukhwant Dhadda, a director famous for films like Ek Chadar Maili Si and Siyasat and TV serials like Kanyadaan and Swabhimaan, says: Veena is untutored, but gifted. She fits in her role in the film, which is a comedy, modelled on Pakistani film, Bauji. He adds that the film has two Pakistani lyric writers and four Pakistani actors, besides Indian professionals.
The producer of the film, Mr Iqbal Dhillon, said the film would be released within six months and it was being made on a large scale. The budget would run into crores, he said. TNS