WHAT IS THIS.... We are the first travel agency in Canada to send Women group for Umrah without Mehr

Aijazahmed

Minister (2k+ posts)
Bro law is remain as is in its place, what I said the reason how GCC citizen women managed to perform Hajj & Umrah without "Mehram"

Means Saudi govt. has a right to over rule the islamic law?
Good to know that. Amazing.
Are GCC citizen women special ones and above the women of rest of the world?

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
Means Saudi govt. has a right to over rule the islamic law?
Good to know that. Amazing.
Are GCC citizen women special ones and above the women of rest of the world?

Again you misunderstood.

G.C.C. countries have no visa requirements, so regardless of gender, whoever would like to travel to within G.C.C countries regardless of time, they can travel, most of them use their ID cards for travel, since there is no passport and visa required for them, there is no question in this regard, they even have separate lines in immigration for G.C.C citizens. Hope this will clarify your concerns.

Aijazahmed

Minister (2k+ posts)
Still not. Going Saudi Arabia is not the issue, issue is whether a woman can perform Hajj or Umrah without a Mehram?
I think you mean that the Saudi national ladies, who live in Saudia, plus women from GCC countries (who don't need visa as per you say) can go alone for umrah and hajj without any mehram?
I am still confused.

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
Ok

Two different things.

Laws are very clear and I never comment on law, did I?

Women from G.C.C countries takes advantage of relations, since there is no Passport and Visa required they enter in Sadia any time. Saudi Government has nothing to do in this regard.

no-violence

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I don't know why all of you have got so emotional by seeing this ad. Hajj and ummrah are for Allah, let Allah decide if He wants to accept someone's ummrah or not whether it be with a mehram or not. I believe whoever is going for this travel she wants Allah's blessings, leave her alone and let Allah be the judge.

Newt0n

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
@no-violence ---- I disagree bro... it was nice to bring up this disucssion. some really worth reading & good points were made in this regard.

Not everything goes with the NIYAT, one has to follow the rules and boundaries set up by Allah and to follow it you should know it first... so far I think Mughal made some really sensible points...

drxyz

Voter (50+ posts)
میرا خیال ہے کہ حج کیلئے محرم کی ضرورت نہیں، محرم صرف سفر کیلئے ضروری قرار دیا گیا تھا۔ حدیث میں تین دن سے زیادہ سفر کیلئے محرم کی پابندی کا ذکر ہے۔ دیکھا جائے تو پاکستان سے تین دن میں عمرہ کرنا ممکن ہے۔ تو کیا خواتین بغیر محرم کے عمرہ کر سکتی ہیں جو کہ تین دن میں مکمل ہو جائے؟