What is this General sb ?

Siberite

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Nawaz phobia? It's not Imran Khan that is meeting Afghan officials who openly call Pakistan brothel
Just by judging the 50 years old history of Pakistan , what else you can it it ? Lets use some softer word but the pimp nature of its 50 years old policies towards the American slavery remain the same. Who on earth in the world will be open to have its own citizens under foreign drone attacks ? Brothel is quite suitable and softer word.

Siberite

Y

One thing is sure, pmln supporters are also confused about Nawaz sharif’s absconding fiasco! It’s clear that Nawaz sharif is not suffering from fatal ailment as he is not even getting any treatment!! He was sent back by the government on humanitarian basis, because he lied!and this step is used by pmln supporters to defend him! How can you ignore that he lied! Or this doesn’t matter to you people!This is completely illogical to blame government because no one is stopping him from returning back! He himself chose to stay in London! Nawaz sharif proved himself to be a coward!! A party led by such corrupt coward shouldn’t worry about accountability of others!!
Its funny how you will conveniently cover up the incompetent nature of the present government and place it under the carpet in few words. Who have prepared his test reports ? How many Doctors have reconfirmed his conditions . Why the Punjab Health Minister still challenge anyone who can prove the test results fake ? Is anyone bother to investigate your so called " fake" results from the Government's officials ?

Returning back to do what ? put behind the bar for the personal vendetta of IK Niazi ? I don't know what fair means and fair treatment is in your dictionary but I know that the Military Niazi Nab combo has just proven destructive for the country . Almost 3 years in the making and yet not even one person has brought under the realm of fair court trials.
The personal nature of NAB's chairman video itself scream loud about their character . What more once needs to see the gross political victimization where one sided affairs are being tried in courts and even they are thrown out on first presence.

Siberite

So corruption accusations against Tareen / Asim Bajwa are politically motivated?
you are a looser and lousy person .Lets open up the investigation on Asim Bajwa , your cheque distributor and find out where he accumulated so much wealth to run 100 stores in USA on Bajco and brother looting cart.

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Who on earth in the world will be open to have its own citizens under foreign drone attacks ? Brothel is quite suitable and softer word.
Americans on record said drone attacks happened with permission of Zardari govt. And you are blaming Generals?

Siberite

Americans on record said drone attacks happened with permission of Zardari govt. And you are blaming Generals?
Lol. Zardari ? what about your master Musharraf . The Pee man ? Isn't he the one who allowed it. Wonder your buddies of Blackwater couldn't abduct you in time ? you are not only idiot but also a cunning liar.

arifkarim

Almost 3 years in the making and yet not even one person has brought under the realm of fair court trials.
NAB has 1200 pending cases which require additional 120 NAB courts to hear cases on daily basis. Govt cannot do much here except giving funds. It is higher courts job to hire judges and setup extra nab courts for speedy justice.

arifkarim

What more once needs to see the gross political victimization where one sided affairs are being tried in courts and even they are thrown out on first presence.
Nothing is thrown out of NAB courts since they are unable to hear corruption cases on daily basis due to lack of NAB courts. Whatever relief (bails) your favorite criminals are getting from higher courts is because NAB cannot hold the accused indefinitely in the presence of non availability of enough NAB courts

arifkarim

you are a looser and lousy person .Lets open up the investigation on Asim Bajwa , your cheque distributor and find out where he accumulated so much wealth to run 100 stores in USA on Bajco and brother looting cart.
Wait, you just said all corruption cases against your favorite politicians are of political nature but here you demand investigation of Asim Bajwa and Tareen because they are not your favorites? Is the case against Asim Bajwa / Tareen not of political nature now? Hypocrite

Siberite

NAB has 1200 pending cases which require additional 120 NAB courts to hear cases on daily basis. Govt cannot do much here except giving funds. It is higher courts job to hire judges and setup extra nab courts for speedy justice.
You dumb arse. Its not the court but the evidences which are lacking . Fabricated cases are easy thrown out from the courts with no efforts .

arifkarim

Lol. Zardari ? what about your master Musharraf . The Pee man ? Isn't he the one who allowed it. Wonder your buddies of Blackwater couldn't abduct you in time ? you are not only idiot but also a cunning liar.
Lol your favorite Nawaz Sharif violated country's own laws when he handed Aimal Kansi, a Pakistani citizen to US authorities

arifkarim

You dumb arse. Its not the court but the evidences which are lacking . Fabricated cases are easy thrown out from the courts with no efforts .
You moron share one link here from NAB court that has concluded that corruption cases were fake. All the relief / bail your favorite crooked politicians are getting from high courts of Islamabad and Lahore is because NAB courts are unable to hear corruption cases on daily basis as required by NAB law

Siberite

Wait, you just said all corruption cases against your favorite politicians are of political nature but here you demand investigation of Asim Bajwa and Tareen because they are not your favorites? Is the case against Asim Bajwa / Tareen not of political nature now? Hypocrite
I guess too much Naswar got in to your head. Read my post again. I said transparent ,across the board accountability . Not the mama Chacha which is going on right now. Asim is a big fish . What he has been able to gather requires full investigation not 2 hours meeting of Gushtum , barkhastun ... Lol

arifkarim

I guess too much Naswar got in to your head. Read my post again. I said transparent ,across the board accountability . Not the mama Chacha which is going on right now. Asim is a big fish . What he has been able to gather requires full investigation not 2 hours meeting of Gushtum , barkhastun ... Lol
Across the board accountability is great when NAB courts have already completed hearing of 1200 pending NAB cases since 2001

Siberite

You moron share one link here from NAB court that has concluded that corruption cases were fake. All the relief / bail your favorite crooked politicians are getting from high courts of Islamabad and Lahore is because NAB courts are unable to hear corruption cases on daily basis as required by NAB law
The high courts don't release people on Bail on these kind of serious charges . They check to see the proofs and evidences and also see what crown has done in each case. You need to freken read their finding when they release their Judgment on bails. In Saad Rafiq's case, they clearly said that the NAB is being used as a political tool for the political engineering . They can't let people stay in prison when there is fake and fabricated charges are placing them behind the bar.

Siberite

Across the board accountability is great when NAB courts have already completed hearing of 1200 pending NAB cases since 2001
Yeah, you big hairy ass teeli Pehlawan running around mocking the across the board nature of accountability in Niazi regime .

arifkarim

They check to see the proofs and evidences and also see what crown has done in each case.
Higher courts cannot check that since the trial is already pending in NAB courts. SC has already ruled that high courts cannot check merits of the case while hearing bail application

arifkarim

In Saad Rafiq's case, they clearly said that the NAB is being used as a political tool for the political engineering . They can't let people stay in prison when there is fake and fabricated charges are placing them behind the bar.
Hahahaha this ruling is against verdict of SC that high courts cannot check merits of the case in bail plea

Lubnakhan

Minister (2k+ posts)
I guess too much Naswar got in to your head. Read my post again. I said transparent ,across the board accountability . Not the mama Chacha which is going on right now. Asim is a big fish . What he has been able to gather requires full investigation not 2 hours meeting of Gushtum , barkhastun ...
?

Siberite

Hahahaha this ruling is against verdict of SC that high courts cannot check merits of the case in bail plea
You should head straight to SC with the high court ruling and the irregularities in Bail hearing . Try to find another Saqib Nisar , the damn baba. It tells me the kind of intellectuality you got in your bhosa brain.

Last edited: