What is happening in Paksitan: Who is responsible?

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I am quite disappointed from the response on my thread “State of Pakistan”. Unfortunately, we are more worried and comments more on some Altaf Hussain videos, how he sells “Choran” be it in favour or against him.

But we had such a huge event in Pakistan, which is against our sovereignty, but there are not many comments. Let’s discussed some facts.

Politicians

1- Yesterday, they were busy finishing off arrangements how PML-Q the looters who were at the helm for almost 9 years during Musharaf’s rule, being included in the loot again, after missing out on free lunch for last 3 years.

In any civilised country, people would have been up in arms if they find some corrupt people are looting their national wealth with impunity. Ignoring the orders of highest court in the land, without any consequences or actions.

2- Last night they were having meal in the Presidency without having any knowledge of the incident.

3- Today, they have gone through their agenda by taking oath from PML-Q ministers. What happened to the quest for the saving by reducing the cost of governance?

4- Questions were asked in the Senate today, but the Government did not find it necessary to give any plausible answers.

Military

1- It is reported that the helicopters were flown from Bagram Airforce base. It is also reported that Pakistani radars were jammed. If these reports are true, then it means, Americans can attack any Part of Pakistan by jamming our radars and Pakistan Air Force be sitting on their laurels.

2- It is also reported that the helicopter may have been downed by the Pakistani Air defences. If this is the case, why Army didn’t respond on the ground immediately, specially when there base was so near to the incident?

3- Another report says the mission was flown from within Pakistan. Either way, our failures are glaring.

4- Why there is no response from the Army and ISPR? Is security of Pakistan so unimportant that they don’t even bother to tell the Pakistani people the truth?

5- Last night the COAS Kiyani was meeting Shahbaz Sharif in Rawalpindi. While from the reports from America, the situation was monitored from Friday night. How come Pakistani Army was completely oblivious from the development?

6- Just right now, I am watching Kashif’s program the new LAW minister saying President and Prime Minister found out from the TV that operation is under way in Pakistan.

7- When Imran Khan started to talk, the Law Minister said, you should not ask Imran Khan Questions on Pakistani Politics. What kind of jokers we have?

Please remember, what I have written about General Kiyani in last few weeks. Also think why Americans wanted him to be given the extension.

If things are not clear to you guys now, and if Pakistani public is still going to sit at their homes and watch Indian dramas and movies, then God bless Pakistan.

There should have been inquest on such massive failures of our intelligence and government. Nobody, absolutely nobody wants to take the responsibility and answer to the nation.

They take you as a mug. You ignored and failed to react to the release of Raymond Davis. They had the calculation, people will shout for few days and then matter would be settled.

Now, this incident, complete failure of our intelligence, military reconnaissance. You are still going to be quite and not ask questions and answers for the questions?

Are you alive? Prove it.

I am sad; I am lost in the bewilderment.

Last edited: