What if PTI doesn't win the next elections?

taq12345

Voter (50+ posts)
I for one would be absolutely gutted...I would lose all hope probably. What would you feel like?
It makes me so sad even thinking about it.

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
PTI will be third in number of votes all over the country
PTI will be only party with decent vote in all provinces of the country

But We will win only 15 seats and members in all provincial assemblies,
No harm in aiming high but don't aim for impossible, it will only bring disappointment...

aziztahir

Voter (50+ posts)
Dear friends of pti for your information. letus start from khi 0. interior sind 0. dg khan 0 rahim yar khan 0 multan to sahiwal 0 faisalabad jhang sargodha mianwali 1 lahore 1 gujrawala to isb 1 nwfp 1 believe me only 4 seats may be less than that.pl post the names of winning canidates if someone has in his mind.

Gabagaba

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Dear friends of pti for your information. letus start from khi 0. interior sind 0. dg khan 0 rahim yar khan 0 multan to sahiwal 0 faisalabad jhang sargodha mianwali 1 lahore 1 gujrawala to isb 1 nwfp 1 believe me only 4 seats may be less than that.pl post the names of winning canidates if someone has in his mind.

you are still living in 2001. subha ho gai mamuuuu..................

Night-Hawk

Senator (1k+ posts)
میں تو جی خان صاحب کے ساتھ ہوں چاہے وہ ایک سیٹ بھی نہ جیتیں ---- مجھے اس بات کی بھی خوشی ہو گی کہ امکان کم ہونے کے باوجود بھی میں نے ایک ایماندار کا ساتھ دیا چوروں اور ڈاکووں کو روکنے کے لیے ایک ووٹ بھی ڈالنا میں نیکی کا کام سمجھتا ہوں

younus

Senator (1k+ posts)
even if i know that imran will only have his own vote, i will still vote for him and do this forever for the rest of my life. he is a godsend and i will always stand by his shoulders. casting my vote to IK will leave me no regrets but proud and peace

Last edited:

United4Pak

Minister (2k+ posts)
PTI will be third in number of votes all over the country
PTI will be only party with decent vote in all provinces of the country

But We will win only 15 seats and members in all provincial assemblies,
No harm in aiming high but don't aim for impossible, it will only bring disappointment...

Interesting. Accepting defeat even before the fight starts. Do you not have enough confidence in IK?

United4Pak

Minister (2k+ posts)

Lolz... Brain Dead Zomby,
3rd largest mendate in the country, is that a defeat...

Zombies dont think before they write anything.

So PTI will become like Mqm of yesteryears with 3rd largest mandate of 15 seats :- D

Do you even know how many seats are required for even simple majority in NA?

naare_na

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Its doesn't matter

if IK party win... majority seats so "ELECTION was free and fair"

If they loose it so simply "repeat these words ...ELECTION wasn't free and fair"....it was fixed and rigged...lolz

I for one would be absolutely gutted...I would lose all hope probably. What would you feel like?
It makes me so sad even thinking about it.