What if PMLN and PPP do not win next election

I think it would be a dream come true moment for the nation. That also would mark the end of a long corrupt era, bring sigh of relief to the people and infact will show change of mindset of the crushed people of Pakistan,

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Miracles do happen,
let pray and hope for this to happen.

If it happens, this will be the best thing for Pakistan
because only a third party which comes in with the mandate of people can do accountability of Zardari and NS.
If Zardari cathes NS or NS catches Zardari, both will claim victimization.

It will be difficult for either of these two to claim victimization if accountability is done by a third party.

Last edited:

johny

MPA (400+ posts)
that will be the disaster for Pakistan. we have already seen ten years of third party with "good people" from PMLN and PPP, obedient to army. both NS and BB were exiled.
If any third party is a possibilty it will be with same formula which failed badly and left us to the present situation.

johny

MPA (400+ posts)
apparently Lottay but secretly managed and organized by establishment. for example people like shaikh rasheed who openly say on tv that he has contacts with GHQ.
Their leaders will try their best to join PTI. Both parties are lotta factories.

pm121pk

Citizen
This plan is already there, and of course with army support. There will be very tough accountability for both the parties. Lets c what happens, and this is going to happen within the next 6 months, before senate elections.

I was thinking what will happen if in coming elections people reject PMLN and PPP and elect any other party? What would you feel like?
I am pleased in advance even thinking about it.

پھر ایک دم آنکھہ کھل جائے گا۔ ھیں ھیں نون لیگ جیت گئی۔۔

Sharif Brothers will spend their remaining life in Jeddah. Don't you worry even if they win next elections.

بھیا جمیرالدین ۔ نواز کو جدہ بھیجنے والے کمانڈو جرنل مشرف گیدڑ کا انجام دیکھہ کر اب کوئی الو کا پٹھا جرنل یہ حرکت نہی کرے گا۔ بلکہ نواز جن کی لگامیں ڈھیلی ھیں ان کو بھی ٹائٹ کرے گا۔

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Sara jughra hee issi baat ka hay. Army, PPP and PML(N) right from early seventies have a pact/formula of sharing power....... by default the next turn belongs to PML(N) and the Army doesn't want it.

Zameer Uddin

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Sharif Brothers will never come in power again. Mark my words. Why i am saying this go and read wikileaks.

بھیا جمیرالدین ۔ نواز کو جدہ بھیجنے والے کمانڈو جرنل مشرف گیدڑ کا انجام دیکھہ کر اب کوئی الو کا پٹھا جرنل یہ حرکت نہی کرے گا۔ بلکہ نواز جن کی لگامیں ڈھیلی ھیں ان کو بھی ٹائٹ کرے گا۔