Welcome Our New Moderator "Star Gazer(Sobia)"

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
Abbasi Ali and all others who know how to respect others:

Last words from me:

1-Sorry to say and believe me, your site is not growing. 10 to 15 young PTI supporters with multiple Ids are always present here. If you count these fake ids as your growing number then you are right you are growing, otherwise not.

2-The most and best selling commodity in this site is the debate between MQM lovers and MQM + Muhajirs haters. If you minus all these dicussions from the site then what else will remain here? only Imran Khan, Nawaz Sharif and Punjab?

3- Many serious visitors of this site either have limited their visits or they have totally left it. Yes this is a failure of yours. I have a courage to say it.
This site has now become a playland of PTI youngsters who bring every day the same crap in this site and Ms. Sobia give them full support without going to check the authenticity of the post. I am sick and tired of replying all these filths. There is no check and balance in this site available.

4-I am not against any one. Personally, I respect everyone as this is the part of my faith to Allah and his Rasool. This is your site and your decision to give any portfolio to any one. But, the thing that I was surprised with, was why not any MQM supporter was ever offered this role? Although we will never accept this post. But still, we should be treated equally. We are not ACHOOT at all. For me, this is total descrimination and bias. I always hate foul play. I can not stand with this.

Anyways, these days I am extremely busy in Winter Olympics here in Vancouver. How? That I will let you know in PM.

I just came home 4 o'clock in the morning and writing you and again I have to go to work 11 o'clock.

For many days, I was looking for a way out of this site, and now you guys have provided me an exit point.

Sorry to Sobia if she thinks and takes it personal and special thanks to Mr. GeoG (GoraKubrustan fame :P ).

Mr. Goozo:
Allhamdullillah I am not on welfare. By the last moment of my life, I will see towards Allah for my all allowances.

Allah Hafiz to all of you and your families.

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
PakPatriot1 said:

Last words from me:

1-Sorry to say and believe me, your site is not growing. 10 to 15 young PTI supporters with multiple Ids are always present here. If you count these fake ids as your growing number then you are right you are growing, otherwise not.

2-The most and best selling commodity in this site is the debate between MQM lovers and MQM + Muhajirs haters. If you minus all these dicussions from the site then what else will remain here? only Imran Khan, Nawaz Sharif and Punjab?

3- Many serious visitors of this site either have limited their visits or they have totally left it. Yes this is a failure of yours. I have a courage to say it.
This site has now become a playland of PTI youngsters who bring every day the same crap in this site and Ms. Sobia give them full support without going to check the authenticity of the post. I am sick and tired of replying all these filths. There is no check and balance in this site available.

4-I am not against any one. Personally, I respect everyone as this is the part of my faith to Allah and his Rasool. This is your site and your decision to give any portfolio to any one. But, the thing that I was surprised with, was why not any MQM supporter was ever offered this role? Although we will never accept this post. But still, we should be treated equally. We are not ACHOOT at all. For me, this is total descrimination and bias. I always hate foul play. I can not stand with this.

Anyways, these days I am extremely busy in Winter Olympics here in Vancouver. How? That I will let you know in PM.

I just came home 4 o'clock in the morning and writing you and again I have to go to work 11 o'clock.

For many days, I was looking for a way out of this site, and now you guys have provided me an exit point.

Sorry to Sobia if she thinks and takes it personal and special thanks to Mr. GeoG (GoraKubrustan fame :P ).

Mr. Goozo:
Allhamdullillah I am not on welfare. By the last moment of my life, I will see towards Allah for my all allowances.

PakPatriot1 said:

Dear Abbasi Ali and all others who deserve respect

PakPatriot1 said:

Dil Khush Karnay Ko Galib Yeh Khayal Accha Hai, so keep living in your wonderful illusionary world.

PakPatriot1 said:

Good so you have persuaded Jury and Spartacus to leave the forum.
Discussion will be Education, Rozgar, Welfare, so dont you worry about that..

PakPatriot1 said:

Bad news for you, same situation on every other forum, MQM being hammered by every other party of the country.
Star Gazer is very capable in defending herself but just a point for you to consider that she was like a Lawyer with some inclination towards a political cause but now she has been elevated to the position of a Judge. She will surely feel the responsibility once she is in sitting in that chair. You could not do anything as she in not in Karachi so you are threatening to kill yourself (muhawaratan) if decision is not taken back.

PakPatriot1 said:

This is internet where posts are given on merit and performance basis not on Gun Point. You guys have got used to winning without deserving it so better get used to new reality.

PakPatriot1 said:

Dair Ayay Durast Ayay

PakPatriot1 said:

Bye Bye, Khoda Pahar Nikla Chooha fame. :P )
Keep yourself happy with thoughts Keh Shayad Ham Pachta Rahay Ho Gay, It isnt gonna happen, so dont let this thought change your final decision.

May Allah Bless You and Your Family and let you see beyond ethnicity.

peace

Councller (250+ posts)
Welcome Sobia. I am confident that she is the right person to take on this responsibility.

For those who oppose this decision, I will request them to be patient and if in future they find our new moderator to be unfair in anyway then you have full right to protest.

butshikan

Councller (250+ posts)
Welcome again Sobia (May the ability of star gazing help you to see through proud Pakistanis hearts too) [clap]

I am praying n Hope you will not repeat things like this...... (which normally hurts a lot) (specially adding words like "it is believed to be")

Star Gazer said:
Post subject: Re: imran khan double standardPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:54 am Moderator
Now it is evident that mqm walas have PTI phobia and they have dreams about PTI.
But please don't say anything to them they have a divine right to make up stories,carry weapons, and send lanat on all.They are hard pushed if you all realize because they have to collect so much money to exchange into pound sterling to send by money gram to england for the Urban Feudal in london.

and this

Star Gazer said:
Post subject: Re: Iftikhar Chaudhry is no more a legal CJ ??.Posted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:47 am

mqm walas will not or refuse to accept the indian link and try to bring out things which attempt to create doubt and maligne the respected figures of Pakistan.

and this

Star Gazer said:
Post subject: Re: Labels may be hard to shake and moulds hard to breakPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:25 am Moderator

Every movement is different and has different mechanisms working in it. It is popularly believed to be the child of President General Zia-ul-Haq and correct. The nature of this movement was ethnic to begin with as evident from the name of Muhajir used initiallylater changed to muttahidda in 1997, so the base of following is also emotionally attatched,also it is believed to be funded by some external elements to achieve their own ends and some elements in the movement are part of it too.

and many more.......

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
peace said:
Welcome Sobia. I am confident that she is the right person to take on this responsibility.

For those who oppose this decision, I will request them to be patient and if in future they find our new moderator to be unfair in anyway then you have full right to protest.

your comments are the most sensible and reconciliatory regarding Sobia's induction in the hall of moderators. Good work peace

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
--Welcome Sister sobia403 a.k.a Star Gazer :) at the sametime,i would request brother PakPatriot1 to stay and be an active member just like brothers jury and spartacus have been.I second suggestion put forth by brother peace.All of us have different opinions and political affiliations and likings but we must never ever forget the most important aspect of tolerance and our mutual respect for each other especially not worth loosing it for mere some of our current political figures be it any,that's the least we could offer each other being Pakistanis.

waleed1214

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Welcome sister,perhaps first time anywhere the wisest has been chosen on merit and i would like to see MQM members here on this site too,because i love to answer MQM people because they have a perception that EDUCATED people only strive IN KARACHI AND MQM.

Learn to accept MQM as you are A REGIONAL party anyways that is my personal point of view but we all have our differences.

Anyways may GOD BLESS YOU SISTER and may you play a better ROLE of a WISE JUDGE.

Bret Hawk

Senator (1k+ posts)
A warm welcome to Miss Sobia to get the status of an overseer of this friendly forum and on those emotional blackmailers who are threatening to leave this forum as a protest to this decision I would simply like to say that please dont even hesitate for a second to change your mind and feel free to leave this forum ASAP and revive this age old adage of Urdu Language once again;

Khas (MQM & Indian supporters for instance) Kum Jahan (Like siasat.pk) Paak. 8-)

Star Gazer

My dear brothers and sisters.
I thank you sincerely. I have been reading the opinions of all the members, and admitt that I am a bit surprised by the No. of responses. Flatered i am.
Most of the mqm supporters have got the wrong notion about my opinions, I will repeat once again that my critisizm is based on policy, and track record as I view from my principles which I assure you I try to follow. Have they never noticed how much and quite frequently I critisize NS,SS,IK,AAZ? I have only one objective and vision in politics and that is Pakistan and its welfare,period. If I think honestly something is amiss I believe it to be my duty and obligation to point it out, for otherwise I would be guilty of insencerity.
How many times I have been refered to as mqm hater and each times I have refuted that! please take note of that too. I am also on record stating that if there is a change in leadership I will consider mqm maybe even join it,now what is wrong with having a disagreement with the leadership. Just to make you feel a little more comfortable although it need not be said, I used to vote for the PML but not any more because the present leadership also ran away to SA to save their own skin and ditched the country and party, does it mean I am PML hater? NO.

I hope all of you can appreciate the reason I am going to great length is because I feel it to be my obligation to make all confident inthe fact that my function as a moderator will be fair InshaAllah.
You can critisize me from here to tumbuctoo but my first love, as is for all of you too,is Pakistan.

Maverick

Voter (50+ posts)
Star Gazer said:
My dear brothers and sisters.
I thank you sincerely. I have been reading the opinions of all the members, and admitt that I am a bit surprised by the No. of responses. Flatered i am.
Most of the mqm supporters have got the wrong notion about my opinions, I will repeat once again that my critisizm is based on policy, and track record as I view from my principles which I assure you I try to follow. Have they never noticed how much and quite frequently I critisize NS,SS,IK,AAZ? I have only one objective and vision in politics and that is Pakistan and its welfare,period. If I think honestly something is amiss I believe it to be my duty and obligation to point it out, for otherwise I would be guilty of insencerity.
How many times I have been refered to as mqm hater and each times I have refuted that! please take note of that too. I am also on record stating that if there is a change in leadership I will consider mqm maybe even join it,now what is wrong with having a disagreement with the leadership. Just to make you feel a little more comfortable although it need not be said, I used to vote for the PML but not any more because the present leadership also ran away to SA to save their own skin and ditched the country and party, does it mean I am PML hater? NO.

I hope all of you can appreciate the reason I am going to great length is because I feel it to be my obligation to make all confident inthe fact that my function as a moderator will be fair InshaAllah.
You can critisize me from here to tumbuctoo but my first love, as is for all of you too,is Pakistan.

ap ko itna sharifana andaz apnanay ki zarooret nahi keo kai hum ko pata hai kai ap nafrat or tassub ki agg mai jal jal ker apnay jo batay mqm or un kai supporters kai leye kari hai wo hum nahi bhol saktey, or hamarey dil mai jo bughus ap kai leye bher gaya hai wo bhi nahi niklay ga. kia mqm ko galiya daina or tanga party ka supporter banna yehe standard hai siasat per moderator bannay kai leye. i know ur true colors and i know u wont be fair with us.

GeoG

Maverick said:

ap ko itna sharifana andaz apnanay ki zarooret nahi keo kai hum ko pata hai kai ap nafrat or tassub ki agg mai jal jal ker apnay jo batay mqm or un kai supporters kai leye kari hai wo hum nahi bhol saktey, or hamarey dil mai jo bughus ap kai leye bher gaya hai wo bhi nahi niklay ga. kia mqm ko galiya daina or tanga party ka supporter banna yehe standard hai siasat per moderator bannay kai leye. i know ur true colors and i know u wont be fair with us.

You know her true colors!
you know she won't be fair!
If you are so decided that she won't be fair then whats the point of complaining,
stop these stupid pressure tactics but continue
[wall]

A

abbasiali

PakPatriot1 said:

Last words from me:

Mr. Goozo:

Dear Pakpatriot,

There is no way out, so don't give second thought to have an exit from forum, I know you are busy, so take a break, I never thought of this kind of hot welcome, but still I have very strong feeling, that some of the over reaction with emotions have over come, which will be sort out.

Do concentrate in your so spectaculating busy schedule, and needless to say, it will be more proud for us, to seeing you rendering your services as Pakistani Canadian, not Muhajir Canadian (lol)

Friends be patient, we are going to come up with some more exciting additions in forum, that will not only amaze you all, but also will keep loving more than your forum

Regards

sagaciouscorpion

MPA (400+ posts)
I welcome you sobia on this forum....

Having said that... I would like to emphasize that you will probably have to do double effort to prove you are unbiased... as people have apprehensions against you...

I wish you best of luck...

@Pakpatriot and others against the decision..

C'mon guys ... give her a chance...

@Others....and Admin..

If this becomes an administratively biased forum.... I would definitely leave....... I just deleted my blog on a prestigious website......so probably this would be the only forum I would be browsing.... but it will become an absolute headache if admin is biased....

I hope you might have understood my concern

Malik495

Oh bhai buss karo............ itni welcome to pata nahi shayad Prime minister banany k baad yousuf raza gilani ko bhi nahi mili thin jitni sobia ko mil gaee hain.. [wall]
aur bahas kahan se kahan nikal gaee hay...MQM PML-N PTI PPP aur jitni bhi parties hain un sab ka vote bank hay aur jo koi bhi jis party se taluq rakhta hay uss k paas uss party men honay ka koi na koi maqsad zuror hota hay. so bahas k dauran jo koi bhi jis party k baray men khayalalat ka izhar krta hay usay uss ka haq haasil hay..
urdu men aik proverb hay na k ( aap apni laathi ko hawa men jis qadar marzi ghumayen lakin jahan se meri naak shuru hoti hay wahan se aap ka yeh ikhtiyar khatm ho jata hay..)
so keep your mind open for every criticism...aur akhir men aik bar phir mubarakbaad meri taraf se sobia ko k kahin main iss saadat se mahroom na rah jaon..joke..

furry87

Senator (1k+ posts)
PakPatriot1 said:

Last words from me:

Well first of all ur comment are incredibly annoying to me being a pakistani, firstly because u think we hate mohajirs and secondly because you accuse us of being young without understanding that that very attitude of always playing the mohajir victim is what will destroy us one day. No PTI supporter hates muhajirs ,we just hate altaf and how you conduct ur politics. It has nothing to do with mohajirs , you are not a minority in this country and never have been and no one has the time to hate mohajirs that is just something that criminal altaf came up with to incite you guys into a life of crime. We do not have the time to hate muhajirs its mostly the pathans and the mohajirs that always play the victims and beat the ethnic drum. We are against both ANP and MQM because their whole politics revolves around ethnicity. Either way anyone who calls u indian is not a pakistani himself and i think its about time we stop playing the ethinic cards cause frankly speaking its pissing me off.

Please tell us when you have not been treated equally??, you are more then welcome to find cases of corruption or murder or extorsion against imran khan. We already know and admit that he was a zani, and we admit his workers in karachi carry guns. Is there anything else you have on him ?? .

Please stay out of the forum and politics if you cannot handle being shown the truth. It is just a coincidence that most educated young people root for imran khan and it wasnt designed this way by the mods, so stop crying and moaning. The mods owe you no favors, this is a service they provide for free and if you do not like it you are more then welcome to leave and never look back. Just because you become a mod does not mean you lose you point of view. She does not need to change her point of view just because u were hurt by what she said, if she has been unfair with you talk to the other mods , or ur friends on the forum or simply just post a topic in gupshup and highlight the issue .

The fact of the matter is Altaf should be in jail for murder, you cannot keep defending him and expect us to not tell you off. You and the rest of the world knows he is a murderer so we attack him and like minded people in the MQM who think of him so higly and keep calling him Altaf bhai like the under world don.

Second have to ask mustafa kamal to stop shouting at scared and bewildered women on live tv because it just shows the ghunda attitude of the MQMers.

Please do not think i am attacking mohajirs ,i am just astonished to see some of the responses by the MQM people on this topic. Some of you suggested that mohajir or MQM guy shouldve become the mod, please explain to me why the eff would a MQM guy be given the post or not given a post ? What the hell do party affiliations or castes have to do with this ??

alihbkable

MPA (400+ posts)
Yar ye zulm hai MQM walaz per. Sobia kaani hai MQM ki. She is a well known unbiased person. I hate MQM and I do not want that there is even a single person who would support MQM, but not in this fassion guyz.

I would like the ADMIN and Moderators to take there decision back. I do not want the site to suffer. I love this site. This is not good, whatever this has happened.

Hope Sobia wont mind my words. This is just an opinion.

Thanks.