Welcome Our New Moderator "foqia"

Adeel

Founder
Salam guys,

Foqia is joining our moderation team from today. Please give her a warm welcome :)

Welcome to the team Foqia!!

longliveIK

MPA (400+ posts)
Most well come foqia :) if this is our EID gift then v r very happy that v got one more boss and v r praying 4 u that
May every minute of your Eid
Be happy, warm, and bright...

May all your hopes and dreams

Turn out to be exactly right!

E I D M U B A R A K

please let me know when i "ll be get this post.LOL

Adeel

Founder
786best786 said:
Most well come foqiaif this is gift of EID 4 us then very happy.and pray 4 u that
May every minute of your Eid
Be happy, warm, and bright...

May all your hopes and dreams

Turn out to be exactly right!

E I D M U B A R A K

please let me know when i "ll be get this post.LOL

Your turn might come, If you keep performing ;)

G

:) WElcome and EID MUBARIK and hope you will stop being on india side and bcome a pakistani site moderator , bcoz i m 100% sure i will be firt person who u going to ban bcoz its me who putting funny videos about india bcoz of their hate against pakistan and muslims in genral , and i already have get warning EID MUBARIK present for me . :? :?

masadi1980

MPA (400+ posts)
Hi there Foqia,

Congrats but plzzzzzzzzzzzzz dont b like boss
:lol: :lol:
teacher_clipart_1.gif

bilink

Citizen
itnay logon nay welcome kia, jab itnay keh rahay hon to jawab main aik bar Thanks bhe keh dain ji! Moderator Thanks keh saktay hain forum main! koe masla he nahin!

Welcome!

A

abbasiali

Congratulations "Foqia"

Welcome to this great team of siasat.pk

I had been reading your threads, replies and very interesting video clips on all subjects.

Definitely will be looking forward to hear from you the same level of active & quality contribution.

I would like to congratulate Admin and team to hunt this talent. Which will help all of us to execute our job with more ease and timely manner.

Eid Mubarak to all of you.

Regards.

sagaciouscorpion

MPA (400+ posts)
Welcome sis...It was really nice to see you as a moderator ... I generally try not to leave your posts unread... I hope you would contribute in keeping this forum neat, clean and constructive....

Bret Hawk

Senator (1k+ posts)
Foqia is one of those good contributors of this forum for whom I have high regards and views. Her threads and replies are much thought provoking and steeped in the waters of Islamic ideology & morality. The second person I can recall who have pretty much similar qualities is Taul and I personally like these two the most in this friendly blog. Welcome and congrats to Foqia once again to be selected as one of the moderators of this forum.