Website with some interesting books

behzadji

Minister (2k+ posts)
how can you read a book with an open mind if you don't have any knowledge about something. Now if I ask you to read books on a sunni website and I ask you to read it with an open mind, could you do that? It is only possible if one has already got strong analytical skill on religious comparisons otherwise you will move right and left like a tree in the open air. I am not against reading books but only after you have a sound foundation and an ability to distinguish what is wrong and what is right...........

hans

Banned
With great respect.. .what do you mean by Sound Foundation ? Can you be more clear... As for Distinguishing Right from wrong.. even Satan knows the difference.

My Question would be How do you define Sound Foundation. Or might I say some one is getting uncomfortable. ;)

hans

Banned
do visit the below web site to know the evidence about the shia beliefs, do read the evidence with ' open mind '

http://www.kr-hcy.tk/

Boss I would have .. But the person who operate this web site living in Chicago is a non-muslim. He has been sponsoring this website based on the principal of What Satan had commited.. to misguide the belivers right on the door steps of Heaven. Technically I would have recommended this web site my self, knowing that its a Satanic website promoted by the Great Satan him self... who wants to interview displeasure of Allah Tala.

barshad

MPA (400+ posts)
Every Muslim household has a Quran and books of Ahdees. Please read them!!!!!!
Please don't be a sunny or a shia or whatever. Be a Muslim only. Don't forget we are one UMMAH.