We should be proud of our army

EniGma90

Minister (2k+ posts)
Salam brothers and sisters

Here is a small proof that Pak army did not betray this nation by releasing Raymond because he was not involve in any kind of secret operation, In fact it was an open mission.:lol: At least army showed some honesty with its biggest "Aider". (clap)(clap). After all we need more f-16s, innit.

Last edited:

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
Shame on whoever posted this lying thread! Shame on the siast.pk admin for allowing this anti-Pakistan thread.
It should be a crime even calling these Taliban human much less Muslim. This is not Jehad, this is Fasad. Jehad is not fought by killing innocents, Jehad is not fought over the bodies of innocent children.

EniGma90

Minister (2k+ posts)
I am not calling them Humans, Talibans and all other religious fanatics are terrorists. No doubt in it but, whats your POV on USA and our army, Are they going good? All of them are equally responsible. They are fighting a false flag war.

student

Senator (1k+ posts)
what a pathetic video. The quranic verse is used to prove that Pak army is also enemy and should be killed... I think Enigma should be banned and this thread should be deleted immediately.
Note: This newbie first uploaded a video starting with Quranic Verse to prove our army is hypocrite and deserve to be killed. Our army is not our enemy, we have lost control due to corrupt and weak politician. We need strong and independet government to get that control back... We are not going to fight with our enemy...

Last edited:

mush_dewana

Banned
what a pathetic video. The quranic verse is used to prove that Pak army is also enemy and should be killed... I think Enigma should be banned and this thread should be deleted immediately.
Mr Student truth is always bitter ....
After all incidents happened in Pak (suicide etc etc) now I 100% believe that army and agencies were behind this and they will do it in next week again to get sentiments of nations.
Again they will slaughter Taliban .... and people like you (who are getting aid from army or remaining of army) will defend them.

mush_dewana

Banned
Shame on whoever posted this lying thread! Shame on the siast.pk admin for allowing this anti-Pakistan thread.
It should be a crime even calling these Taliban human much less Muslim. This is not Jehad, this is Fasad. Jehad is not fought by killing innocents, Jehad is not fought over the bodies of innocent children.
Can you justify army as Muslim... this is the army and agencies who portrate taliban as terrorists other wise after devis case if you still belive this then you are fool or ....part of their team

بم دھماکوں کا مرکزی ملزم، ڈرون مائکرو چپس کاسپلائر، دہشت گرد سرغنہ اور دشمن کاجاسوس ریمنڈ ڈیوس’ باعزت بری ‘ ,غدار اعلیِ اور غدار اعظم بتائیں ، ان کے جرائم کی کیا دیت ہے؟

They did this became he was real terrorist and their member ...TRAITOR ARMY zindaabadd

student

Senator (1k+ posts)
This is our Army. We give our tax money to defend our country. Yes we have lost our control but that doesn't mean our army is our enemy. We need strong and independent government to get the control back. Its our politician's fault, they are corrupt and come in government just to make money.
Now these newbies come with agenda...
This person first embeded a video with Quranic verse that was basically used to prove our army is hypocrite and deserved to be killed... As I mentioned before... then this person change the video... now he uploaded video without that verse..
CIA has teams consisting of thousands of employees with their agenda. Now they want to make us enemy of each others. We need control of our army, but not to fight with them..

mush_dewana

Banned
This is our Army. We give our tax money to defend our country. Yes we have lost our control but that doesn't mean our army is our enemy. We need strong and independent government to get the control back. Its our politician's fault, they are corrupt and come in government just to make money.
This person first embeded a video with Quranic verse that was basically used to prove our army is hypocrite and deserved to be killed... As I mentioned before... then this person change the video... now he uploaded video without that verse..
CIA has teams consisting of thousands of employees with their agenda. Now they want to make us enemy of each others. We need control of our army, but not to fight with them..

Listen brother I do not know what is the agenda .... I am talking about realties ... you are not giving tax to gov, they are taking it.... Because there is no tax kind of think in an ISLAMIC state except zakat ... so do not mix things please

CIA , MOSAAD ,bla bla bla.... you can not defend unless you are not on right path and truth is our army is not on it ... due to this, enemies are getting benefit and what benefit army is getting every one know ...

do not blame your brothers unless you have real proves otherwise a day will come I will call you CIA agent (army member) and you will call me taliban .... and it not far
as its on hit list of CIA to create a civil war in PAK and army is fully supporting them ...

EniGma90

Minister (2k+ posts)
Mr conspiracy theorist, I am not working on CIA agenda, I embeded the video because I found a better one. and you are saying that our army is a holy cow. what a hypocrisy..
This army always full filled American's demand whether it was hanging of bhutto or dr qadeer case or Afghan war. Bhutto started the Nuclear program and Dr A.q finished it, both were warned by USA's foreign ministers and you see, it happened by the hands of our army.
Unaudited Budget, Most expensive plots in the name of DHA, Pensions, and protocols are enjoyed be these generals not by the sipahi. If politicians are corrupt thn they are paying for it. Zardari is a dacoit so he has spent 11 years in jail, If nawaz is corrupt, he spent 8 years in exile. Mention me the name of any single general who has been trailed so far. Did u seen the video of Gen.Niazi surrendering to indian army. go enjoy this

EniGma90

Minister (2k+ posts)
I did not read the description on that video thats y i deleted it, I found it unsuitable. I have no issues with army but i really wanted to c my country on a right path like "STUDENT"and U.

EniGma90

Minister (2k+ posts)

Lol, after reading your comment that it is political government dealing with the issues in WOT, there will be no doubt in any 1's mind that who is noob

DilDilPak

Citizen
Mr conspiracy theorist, I am not working on CIA agenda, I embeded the video because I found a better one. and you are saying that our army is a holy cow. what a hypocrisy..
This army always full filled American's demand whether it was hanging of bhutto or dr qadeer case or Afghan war. Bhutto started the Nuclear program and Dr A.q finished it, both were warned by USA's foreign ministers and you see, it happened by the hands of our army.
Unaudited Budget, Most expensive plots in the name of DHA, Pensions, and protocols are enjoyed be these generals not by the sipahi. If politicians are corrupt thn they are paying for it. Zardari is a dacoit so he has spent 11 years in jail, If nawaz is corrupt, he spent 8 years in exile. Mention me the name of any single general who has been trailed so far. Did u seen the video of Gen.Niazi surrendering to indian army. go enjoy this

Look how shameless they are .... "it was part of drama" i do not have word to abuse them
and they are releasing their revenge on this video

rakeem

Senator (1k+ posts)
Note: This newbie first uploaded a video starting with Quranic Verse to prove our army is hypocrite and deserve to be killed. Our army is not our enemy, we have lost control due to corrupt and weak politician. We need strong and independet government to get that control back... We are not going to fight with our enemy...

You should be thankful to that member for not posting videos of Jamia Hafsa and Lal Masjid walls' holed with bullets or the phosphorus bombs from this very own nap*k army or the bombardment of mosque in Sui during an attack on Bugti. An army that does'nt even care for the sanctity of a mosque does'nt deserve to be called muslim.
A namard army that only goes after its own civilians but does not have enuff guts to protect the nation from a foreign aggressor which can now pay the army and slaughter as many moslemzz it wishes to.
Aisi ghulam[slave] army se to ghulaami behtar hai.

DilDilPak

Citizen
You should be thankful to that member for not posting videos of Jamia Hafsa and Lal Masjid walls' holed with bullets or the phosphorus bombs from this very own nap*k army or the bombardment of mosque in Sui during an attack on Bugti. An army that does'nt even care for the sanctity of a mosque does'nt deserve to be called muslim.
A namard army that only goes after its own civilians but does not have enuff guts to protect the nation from a foreign aggressor which can now pay the army and slaughter as many moslemzz it wishes to.
Aisi ghulam[slave] army se to ghulaami behtar hai.
100 agreed

Eh tair e lahooti us rizk say maut achi
jis rizk say aati ho parvaz main kotahi

By the way why we are not celebrating a traitors day for our taritor army

mush_dewana

Banned
100 agreed

Eh tair e lahooti us rizk say maut achi
jis rizk say aati ho parvaz main kotahi

By the way why we are not celebrating a traitors day for our taritor army

ooo ooo i guess there would be more number of holiday then days in year if we start celebrating tratos days ... our army have allot of achievements man
Great Army Great ha

Pathfinder

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Hold On Everyone! Now Blaming The ENTIRE Army Is Wrong, Let Me Explain A Simple Low Ranking Fauji Does His Job Lays His Life On The Line Leaving Behind a Widow and Orphans. If You Want To Point A Finger Do It At The Top Brass. Not The Sepoy Who Works Hard To Feed His Family and Gives His Life For Pakistan.

As For Politicians It Is Open Season.

EniGma90

Minister (2k+ posts)
Hold On Everyone! Now Blaming The ENTIRE Army Is Wrong, Let Me Explain A Simple Low Ranking Fauji Does His Job Lays His Life On The Line Leaving Behind a Widow and Orphans. If You Want To Point A Finger Do It At The Top Brass. Not The Sepoy Who Works Hard To Feed His Family and Gives His Life For Pakistan.

As For Politicians It Is Open Season.

Brother u should read post number 12...

king1982

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Anti Pakistan comments against Pak Fauj will not be tolerated people who are absuing Pak army I ask admin to control these people. They don't know the true picture. We are standing with PAK Fauj and any attempt to malign it will be not tolerated by CIA RAW agents on this forum.

rakeem

Senator (1k+ posts)
Anti Pakistan comments against Pak Fauj will not be tolerated people who are absuing Pak army I ask admin to control these people. They don't know the true picture. We are standing with PAK Fauj and any attempt to malign it will be not tolerated by CIA RAW agents on this forum.

CIA and PAk fauj are one and the same, they're recently released CIA contractor has confirmed it. RAW aur CIA ki zaroorat hi nahee hamari haram* army humain baich khaaye gi aur humari masjidon pay humlay karegi, when PAk army can do the dirty work of CIA and RAW, they pretty much just sit back and laugh at us.
The true picture is Kiyani ko shayad ISI say kam rate mila, that is why he was "kind" enuff to give a statement. The true picture you and I all have been bought by US to be terminated at any given time and the PAk Army has taken our Deeyat[blood money] in advance. True Picture is the drone base, haram* Kiyani is helping get operated from with in Pakistan[Jacobabad]:

090220_HN_GoogleTN.jpg

The picture, taken from directly overhead, shows an airfield in Pakistan. It looks like a video frame from one of the American killer drones that have been hunting Taliban and al-Qaida fighters there. But that can't be: The drones are right there in the frame, sitting on the ground. So who took the picture?A plain old commercial satellite, apparently. The image was freely available on Google Earth until Wednesday, when the News of Pakistan published a story about it. At that point, it vanished, as other sensitive military pictures have done. Today, you can still view it on the Web site of the Times of London. If you're a Pakistani citizen, it confirms that the United States has been launching its killer drones from inside your country, contrary to your government's pretense of opposition. And if you're a Taliban or al-Qaida fighter, it's your chance to look down on the drones the way they've been looking down on you.
This isn't the first time miscreants have used Google Earth. Two years ago, the Times notes, "its images of British military bases were found in the homes of Iraqi insurgents." And last year, "India said that the militants who attacked Mumbai in November had used Google Earth to familiarize themselves with their targets." Terrorists may not have their own drones or satellites yet. But they know how to use publicly available imagery.
The picture, together with a second picture of the same site taken sometime this year and posted on Google Earth, destroys much of the political advantage of the U.S. drones. The drones aren't supposed to be a U.S. military presence in Pakistan. They're unmanned, and until now, they were thought to be flown exclusively from the Afghan border. The satellite images, backed by expert analysis, prove otherwise. The drones are on Pakistani soil. And if the drones are there, so are the U.S. personnel who physically manage them.
The U.S. government, comically, continues to pretend otherwise. Here's the Times' description of its conversation with a U.S. embassy spokesman in Pakistan:
"No. No. No. No. No. We unequivocally and emphatically can tell you that there is no basing of US troops in Pakistan," he said. "There is no basing of US Air Force, Navy, Marines, Army, none, on the record and emphatically. I want that to be very clear. And that is the answer any way you want to put it. There is no base here, no troops billeted. We do not operate here."
He said that he could not comment on CIA operations.
You get the picture. The CIA operates the drones, as has been thoroughly reported, so that the military can deny a presence in Pakistan. On paper, the ruse works because presence is just a concept. But pictures of the base drive home its reality.
So why are we basing the drones in Pakistan? Why not just fly them from Afghanistan, as advertised? The Pakistani base is "within minutes of potential al-Qaeda and Taliban targets," the Times observes. "It allows Predator drones to come and go, seen by few civilians." And it "allows the drones to observe and attack targets within Pakistan's borders without disrupting the country's air defenses by crossing" from Afghanistan.
Of these possible reasons, the most intriguing is proximity. The base is 200 miles southwest of Quetta, a Taliban and al-Qaida stronghold. The drones reportedly have a maximum speed of 135 miles per hour. To capitalize fully on actionable intelligence, you have to move fast. That's how the drones killed 60 insurgents in two strikes last weekend, before they could disperse. Every minute—and therefore, every mile—counts.
This is a crucial difference between the view from the drone and the view from Google Earth. Google gets its images every few months, when a satellite passes overhead. Neither of its pictures of the Pakistani airfield is dated, except for the year. The drones don't have to wait that long. They can go wherever we want them to, sending back instantaneous images. And if the images are sufficiently hot and incriminating, we can pull the trigger.
So enjoy the view from the satellite, Mr. Bin Laden. It's what the enemy base looks like when you don't have the joystick.

http://www.slate.com/id/2211683/

Last edited:

EniGma90

Minister (2k+ posts)
CIA and PAk fauj are one and the same, they're recently released CIA contractor has confirmed it. RAW aur CIA ki zaroorat hi nahee hamari haram* army humain baich khaaye gi aur humari masjidon pay humlay karegi, when PAk army can do the dirty work of CIA and RAW, they pretty much just sit back and laugh at us.

And look how they celebrated the release of their agent, by killing 45 innocents and now this slave general kiyani is protesting against it.. Hypocrite.