We need immediate answers from Pakistan Army: Any further delay will cast doubt on Army leadership.

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)
We need spokesperson of Pakistan Army to answers to all our questions immediately….. Time is running out………….. Every passing minute is putting doubts about the integrity and professionalism of our beloved Army............. we don't trust our government.

We Demand Immediate Response:

Last edited:

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Well i think....
this operation was carried out with out approval of army ...
and govt was too quick to accept and celebrate american success...

now army is in the dilema either to accept that they were unaware of such operations , which will open flood gates about spending and capability of army

on the other side if they say it was with their approval than questions will arise why were they not part of it and why were foreign troops allowed in pakistan .

Army probably will come with some statement by thursday , and from previous statements of army chief we expcet another blow to pak-us relations. which means more blood shed and dirty american war with in pakistani borders.

bagore

Citizen
its a free 4 all countary.who r u 2 ask questions from the govt and the army,u r just a ordanary citizan u have no right 2 ask any questions.

r u a citizen of pakistan,dont ask such stupid questions. thay r not answerable 2 any 1. dont waste your breath

FlyHigh

Senator (1k+ posts)
They stayed inside Pakistan for 2 hrs and the army did not know. Ofcourse they knew ISI Chief Pasha was in Washington about couple of weeks ago, US Generals were at GHQ just a week and half ago. The government and the army did not want a back lash, period end of story. Just like the Raymond Davis story they forced the family to accept blood money so that the government would not be blamed.

But anyway the guy is dead, he was a foreigner who was resposible for the death of almost 34000 Pakistanis directly or indirectly. More of these Arabs should handed over to the USA so our country can return to peace in one piece.

ASQR1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
If you know, that they knew, than know it and That, it was to be, knowing truth is knowledge but exaggerations and speculations are detrimental to your country and your health.

When earthly visions diminish
you feel lost and down,
God is your strength:

When despair wants a room
Try & make your heart bloom,

God is beside you.

It may look bad outside
And you want to run and hide;
God really cares:

For in the darkest night
Prayers shine light:
God is divine
You wish that you could see
What is going to be:
God does know

Your heart may beat with fear & sorrow
love can take care of your today and tomorrow
Trust in God:

counting on hope and faith
will offset deepest fear and doubt

if you bow.

Submit to the will of God every than and now

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Bin Laden was unarmed when shot: US

25366_47474042_jon.big.jpg

The arrest or death of bin laden was the primary aim in the war against terror.

Addressing the media, official spokesperson of the White House Jay Carney said that Pakistan helped the US in providing information regarding Osama Bin Laden’s whereabouts.

Carney said that the United States was expecting serious resistance by Bin Laden but he was unarmed at the time of the raid. Upon refusing to surrender, he was shot by the Special Forces. Orders to arrest or kill him were issued before the operation.

He said that the United States is considering releasing a video or an image regarding Osama bin Laden but no time frame could be given for a decision.

Carney said that it is possible that other important leaders are hiding in different cities. He said that it is not certain if anyone was aware about the residence of Osama Bin Laden in Pakistan. He also said that that US would probe in to the matter as it was impossible for Osama to reside there without any outside help.

Carney said that the US has had good cooperation with the Pakistan in the past and the US sees good relations even in the future. He said that despite the complexities in the relations between the two countries, they are also very important.

Carney said that Pakistan has scarified a lot in the war against terror. He said that Pakistan is a big ally in the war against terror and the US hopes to maintain the cooperation in the future.

rakeem

Senator (1k+ posts)
I liked what Imran Khan said, and probably said what most Pakistanis feel, Pak army should speak the truth to their countrymen or else they will become a laughing stock over and over again.
US is trying to apply every sort of pressure but still does'nt want to let go of us, as they're stuck in Afghanistan. Pakistan needs to limit this relationship with US or else more is to follow in the near future. US won't give anything to Pakistan apart from blame and shame, blame us if they screw up, and shame us with raiding homes with full amenity, killing whoever they want and then return with ease without a scratch.

Last edited:

MYCOUNTRY

Minister (2k+ posts)
There was no credibility of Pakistan ruling political Class but now Pak Army also lost it...........Qalu inna Lillah o Ina Elihee Rahjion.
Zardari+Gilalni+Gen.Kyani+Gen.Pasha = 0+0+0+0

I feel so sorry to wright about my army but after this action , i m really very much unset.

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Zardari and Gilani are now well-known crooks. We want Kiyani tell us the truth.............. or otherwise it will confirm that they are also involved. (or in-fact they are the ones who are running this corrupt (so-called) political cabaret.

Time is running out............. we demand swift action from Kiyani.

There was no credibility of Pakistan ruling political Class but now Pak Army also lost it...........Qalu inna Lillah o Ina Elihee Rahjion.
Zardari+Gilalni+Gen.Kyani+Gen.Pasha = 0+0+0+0

I feel so sorry to wright about my army but after this action , i m really very much unset.

patriot

Minister (2k+ posts)
They don't have any credible explanation yet but I'm sure
they will be working hard to manufacture one in coming days.
Let's wait a few more days.

Last edited: