We flay the politicians when they openly abuse the law. Heres your beloved "nation saving" Armys' an

samar

Minister (2k+ posts)
YES female!! is she above law, what you think she cannot do anything!! I have a full conviction that there is something else behind this story. I cannot buy this that just by mere reporting to the police by an army officer they got hold of a lady without any charges..

Do you have brain inside your head or you are from army............bcs your suppositions lack evidence...........what the thread starter has posted has evidence to support his argument.........May i ask you ...why are you backing this act which is against law...............why you are not saying that ........the major involved shd be sacked on spot........and charged for his crime.............

rakeem

Senator (1k+ posts)
Pehli baat kay mulk ki hifazat fauj ka kaam hay.. aur ya parliment fauj ki selected hay... zardari bechara to 15% lay raha hoo ga total
bahi london may flats aisay hi nahi ban jatay..

baki raha forum to agar yahan sunnay wally na hoon to hum bukwas na kareen.. app ki la ilmi pay matam karnay ka dil chahta hay agar
app ko egypt ki revolution ka pata hoo to wo parliment may nahi hooi thi balkay facebook say start hooi thi..

isi lia is waqat saab say aacha plateform internet or media hay isay positive use kareen aur baray meharbahi america ki gulami say bahar aain

Zardari sey baray becharay to Pakistani awam hai, 15% rate woh pichlay tenure [93-96] mein leyta hoga. Jiss kay ek swiss account mein assets 600 million dollars hon woh 15% nahee poora mulk khachuka hai. Yeh parliament nay kya gul khilaya hai 3 saal mein. Army kya development projects bhi banakay day jo inka kaam hai. Parliamentarians aur yeh hukumat ka sab ko patta hai, Army to phir bhi apnay institutional mufaad ka sochti hai, iss kanj*r zaat [siyasatdaa] nay jo institution inhay mila woh tabaah kardiya, aur abhi jo mulk ka problem woh iss liye barha hai inn parliament shitt*rs say mulk nahe sambhal raha. Don't divert and push everything towards military, military apna 60 % lekar alag hojaati hai, aur yeh kutt*y parliamentarians boti ki tarha budget awaam sey cheentay hain.

alpha

MPA (400+ posts)
Do you have Brain? or you are aother dumbo like the guy who has started this thread?? What I am saying is that a logical stuff, that we need to know the other side of story than pass the judgement, I have seen many cases like that, and trust me once you getinto the stuff the things will be totally different!!

By the way Sweeden ka Flag remove ker kay pehlay Pak ka lagaoo then talk here...

Do you have brain inside your head or you are from army............bcs your suppositions lack evidence...........what the thread starter has posted has evidence to support his argument.........May i ask you ...why are you backing this act which is against law...............why you are not saying that ........the major involved shd be sacked on spot........and charged for his crime.............

bons

Minister (2k+ posts)
Consequences of questioning a major

Ahmad Noorani
Friday, May 27, 2011

ISLAMABAD: The Islamabad Airport Police on Tuesday night illegally detained a lady lecturer for the whole night just because she had a minor traffic argument with a Pakistan Army major who called the Military Police and ordered her arrest without any charge or FIR.

Waqar Nisar, Station House Officer of the Airport Police Station, where officials of the Pakistan Army forcibly kept the young lady lecturer for the whole night between Tuesday and Wednesday, told The News that it was the Military Police which asked to keep the lady lecturer under arrest and initiate proceedings against her. The incident involved only a Pakistan Army regular officer Maj Tubbassim who was driving in an indecent and recklessness manner and overtook the car of the lady lecturer in a dangerous way. The lady lecturer stopped the car and protested which became a nightmare for her as she was ordered to be arrested and was taken to Police Station Airport.

Sources told The News that after media came to know about the incident on Wednesday morning and presence of Pakistan Army at Airport Police Station, some lady police constables were called to the police station.

Yes, if some regular army official will quarrel with some civilian in boundary of a police station, that police station is the only legal authority to proceed and take any action allowed under law of the land, said SHO Police Station Airport Rawalpindi. Waqar further said that he couldnt utter the name as he didnt remember but some Military Police officials had contacted him and visited his police station for the action against the lady.

When Waqar was asked under which law of the land he had kept a lady at his police station for the whole night without even registration of the FIR, Waqar simply smiled. See army official have reached the spot, Waqar said. Waqar further said that later the lady also gave a written application which was made part of the record. But, in the morning both the parties agreed not to proceed further, so everything is closed now, Waqar added.

When asked that after both sides gave application whether army officer Tabbassum also came to the police station or whether the lady was only kept in confinement, he replied that army officer had sent military police officials and he did not come himself.

Asked when the lady was kept at the police station for the whole night she obviously had agreed to go home silently because of immense pressure and treatment she got from Police, Waqar said that both parties took applications back so he couldnt say anything regarding pressure.

Asked whether he was ashamed of what had happened at his police station and whether at any point he had the courage to stand against the illegal orders and let the woman go to her home in the night, he simply smiled again and pointed towards the army personnel.

Spokesman of the Pakistan Army and DG-ISPR and other members were approached by The News the whole day on Thursday but there was no response whatsoever despite sending of text messages.

http://www.thenews.com.pk/TodaysPrintDetail.aspx?ID=6282&Cat=13&dt=5/27/2011

How come you only post the articles to bash pakistan army? What is your REAL problem?

pak4rule

Senator (1k+ posts)
This is a one sided story, there must be something else which has not been reported,

Alpha for God's sake , wake up , dont be so cruel , now I think you can not be impartial person, you seems army paid personal to support every stupidity , every illegal, every unlawful act done/ commit by army personals.....

have little sense my dear. Read the post again.

pak4rule

Senator (1k+ posts)
at the time of 1971 same argument was propogated by army that the people questioning unlawful army acts are enemies of Pakistan coz army didnt want their real face be shown that how shamefull they lost east pakistan.

Why Mr Alpha , wadaich and similar types got worried when someone pin point the unlawful act of army, they are not Gods, there must be accountability process for army or they will not even be ashamed just like they are not at PNS event, the Navy head had lavish mercedes but didnt have security camera on such important base.

SHAME

moazzamniaz

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
اگر ذاتی حملوں ، مخاطب کی کردار کشی اور غیر متعلقہ پوسٹس کو ایڈمن حذف کر دیں تو آرمی سے متعلقہ تھریڈز پر آرمی کے فینز کی ایک بھی پوسٹ باقی نہ رہے. جھوٹے بہانوں اور کج بحثی سے بہتر ہے کہ انسان خاموش رہے. اس طرح کے بچگانہ رویے سے آرمی کی کھوئی ہوئی عزت تو واپس نہیں آنی، لیکن کم از کم بطور ایک ممبر کے کچھ اپنی عزت کا ہی خیال کر لیا جاۓ. معلوم نہیں کہ سچ کو سچ کہنے میں اتنی ہچکچاہٹ کس لیے ؟؟؟؟؟؟؟

آرمی کو اپنی عزت کروانی ہے تو ایسے شتر بے مہار غنڈہ صفت میجروں کو پٹہ ڈال کر رکھنا چاہیے. آئین اور قانون کی حکمرانی سب سے مقدم ہے. اور یہ ایک آدھ واقعہ نہیں ہے بلکہ یہ سول-آرمی رویے کی مجموعی عکاسی کرتا ہے

Last edited:

wanderer

Siasat.pk - Blogger
@ alpha and the army supporters band wagon !!

if u guys are not sitting in Pakistan, not dealing with Army and forces issues, and how the awam is treated like a 3rd category citizens and forced to sit with poultry in the animals compartment !!! then do no advocate for them !!

army's role might have been worth the tears, respect and honor !!

Right now AWAM is hurt by them. Kiyani and his brigade should be ashamed of themselves, they have dissapointed the awam !!

dont toot the respect horn !! useless for the awam !!

alpha

MPA (400+ posts)
Excuse me!!! I am not supporting anyone here, I am just saying that there has to be something else, which we donot know ... Is it that difficuilt for you to understand

Alpha for God's sake , wake up , dont be so cruel , now I think you can not be impartial person, you seems army paid personal to support every stupidity , every illegal, every unlawful act done/ commit by army personals.....

alpha

MPA (400+ posts)
Are you impartial!!! look at your post again

alpha

MPA (400+ posts)
After seeing your post, I am now 100% sure that you are carrying some kind of "EMOTIONAL BAGGAGE" against armed forces. ..

dont take out your frustration out here, I have seen your other posts as well and you are doing it on the purpose ..

The reason for my post was to highlight the two faced judgment level of us awaam. I bet if a similar thing had been done by a politician we would have come out with verbal sticks and stones and trashed them for doing something like this to a poor 'Qaum ke Beti' but because it was done by an a**hole from the army we suddenly start defending the same probable injustice.

awan4ever

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
After seeing your post, I am now 100% sure that you are carrying some kind of "EMOTIONAL BAGGAGE" against armed forces. ..

dont take out your frustration out here, I have seen your other posts as well and you are doing it on the purpose ..

Ofcourse Im doing it on purpose. The purpose of showing people that the Army is not a sacred cow. It has to be held accountable for its actions. I have never posted anything which is not based in facts. That is wy no one replies to the content of my posts. Everyone just takes out their frustrations by getting personal. Easiest thing to do is to bury ones head in the sand like an pstrich, just label me an Indian.

I can prove without any doubt that I live right here in Pakistan, in the heart of the Army capital i.e. Rawalpindi so I know quite a lot about the Army and the officers ( I have many many friends in the Army...and no I wasnt rejected by the Army, I chose not to go myself, my ISSB was no problem, I did my high school from a very prestigious cadet college..so no im not pissed at the army fro not selecting me...some people have charged me with that too).

I have nothing personal against the Army. I just think they are the root cause of our ills and we should remedy it thats all. I dont think that is a very unpatriotic statement. Im just asking for a change in the way things are done thats all.

pak4rule

Senator (1k+ posts)
Excuse me!!! I am not supporting anyone here, I am just saying that there has to be something else, which we donot know ... Is it that difficuilt for you to understand

you seems a complete idiot, answer the specific allegations, dont say hanky panky.

dont just support for the sake of support. We are in present mess only coz some time before we , most of us, had same blind support and we didnt speak out and never accountable SERVENTS of Pakistan.

Now if you will not answer specific point , it is useless to answer a brat like you. Why you insisting on making the nation slave of army , and actually army is to SERVE the nation. Is it wrong ?, when they oath they commit to serve not to rule their nation....
very disappointing Mr Alpha. have a heart.

pak4rule

Senator (1k+ posts)
Ofcourse Im doing it on purpose. The purpose of showing people that the Army is not a sacred cow. It has to be held accountable for its actions. I have never posted anything which is not based in facts. That is wy no one replies to the content of my posts. Everyone just takes out their frustrations by getting personal. Easiest thing to do is to bury ones head in the sand like an pstrich, just label me an Indian.

I can prove without any doubt that I live right here in Pakistan, in the heart of the Army capital i.e. Rawalpindi so I know quite a lot about the Army and the officers ( I have many many friends in the Army...and no I wasnt rejected by the Army, I chose not to go myself, my ISSB was no problem, I did my high school from a very prestigious cadet college..so no im not pissed at the army fro not selecting me...some people have charged me with that too).

I have nothing personal against the Army. I just think they are the root cause of our ills and we should remedy it thats all. I dont think that is a very unpatriotic statement. Im just asking for a change in the way things are done thats all.

well said dear , but only people with brain and sense will understand this point.

we are not against army but wants the ills and unlawful acts be addressed as due to lack of accountability in army this respected and holy institution have become source of mess in the country, when a KHALIFA is not beyond law how could guys like alpha dont want accountabily of army .

I wonder why they are SOOOOOOO scared of starting accountability in army and the people who are asking it they saying them enemies of country ??

The so called petriots are in real sense enemies of country as they dont want rule of law in this paak land. coz without law a society a country dont live long and being occupied, history filled with such examples.