We as Pakistani must be ashamed of the way we getting abused...

sngilani

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Pakistanis will never be ashamed. They are born shamless. They can even kill their prime ministers (Liaqat Ali Khan), blow up their presidents (Ziaul-Haq), hang their heroes (Z.A. Bhutto), shot their leaders (Benazir Bhutto) and sell their daughters (Afia Siddiqee).

Imranpak

In previous years we denied our faults so by admitting them now we've taken the first step in solving them. Next we need to make our voice heard and votes count in order to choose worthy, patriot and honest leaders.

We need to respect this land Pakistan that we take for granted, we've inherited it by default thanks to the sacrafices of our ancestors. For others to respect us we must first do so ourselves, respect must be earned not demanded.

nasirzaman

Senator (1k+ posts)
jo jo log is waqye ke zimedar hain un se Allah un ki zindagi me hi hisab le ga us waqt ke dco ahed shaib aap per to ***** hai

saeed khan

We can have lowest level of Jahad. I mean if we get the email address of this cheap DCO, we can email him and tell him about our feelings.
If someone provide email address of DCO Lahore (email address provided by office not his personal) I will be thankful to him.

Last edited:

samar

Minister (2k+ posts)
Pakistanis will never be ashamed. They are born shamless. They can even kill their prime ministers (Liaqat Ali Khan), blow up their presidents (Ziaul-Haq), hang their heroes (Z.A. Bhutto), shot their leaders (Benazir Bhutto) and sell their daughters (Afia Siddiqee).

And you are also one of those type described by you.

Aafia was a US citizen tumhain shoke he to tum usey behn nhi maan bna lo.

Ye kaam tkreeban hr mulk me ho chukey hain